Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

Go Back   Stunt Bike Forum > Personal Interest Forums > Open Forum
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Home Register Pictures FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor Directory Videos Classifieds
Welcome to Stunt Bike Forum

View Poll Results: DO YOU HAVE METH HEAD NEIGHBORS
YES 4 21.05%
NO 10 52.63%
YES AT SOME TIME 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
aut117 loves the c0ck

Bike: 08 ZX6
iridear6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to iridear6
meth head neighbors

DOES ANYBODY HAVE METH HEAD NEIGHBORS

I have some meth heads living next to me,they r up making noise all night.And I have 3 kids in house 2 little one they go to bed at 8:00,an these ****** have woke them up before.I have beat one of them for mouthing off to my wife but that has not changed anything .There r 6 people living in 2 bed room houseThey used to be kool but now they are waiting to be kicked out trash every where the smell is ******* bad! My big worry is the they r going to break in to my garage ,I have 4 bikes an alot of tools ????

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO?????
CALLING THE COPS WILL ,PUT MY GARAGE ON THE ROB LIST!!!

BESIDES THE COP R LAZY FUCKS
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on StuntLife !

Last edited by iridear6; 01-22-2010 at 08:11 AM.
iridear6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:17 AM   #2
Attack Squirrel Owner

Bike: more and more
DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future
Re: meth head neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by iridear6 View Post

I have some meth heads living next to me,they r up making noise all night.And I have 3 kids in house 2 little one they go to bed at 8:00,an these ****** have woke them up before.I have beat one of them for mouthing off to my wife but that has not changed anything .There r 6 people living in 2 bed room houseThey used to be kool but now they are waiting to be kicked out trash every where the smell is ******* bad! My big worry is the they r going to break in to my garage ,I have 4 bikes an alot of tools ????

Set the house on fire and then call the fire department immediately so it doesn't carry over to yours. Problem solved. Sorry you are having this problem. I have a kiddo too and my neighbors dogs bark all nite. I love dogs so I don't know what to do. They don't give a **** and are too high to care most of the time.
DOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:24 AM   #3
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Bike: 04 636
KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute KO has a reputation beyond repute

call p.d. and tell them there deal'n **** outa the house. after so many calls, they will respond b/c they will get tired of the calls
Old 01-23-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
Registered Spammer

Bike: 636
old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute old duffer has a reputation beyond repute

burn their house down
old duffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
Attack Squirrel Owner

Bike: more and more
DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future DOKE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by old duffer View Post
burn their house down
I said that already
DOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #6
I Love To Post!

Bike: .
Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sean24 Send a message via Yahoo to Sean24

I've got the worst neighbors ever that are either meth or crack heads. It's a lot of the same as you with the late night noise. They are in the process of booting em out now. Best thing you can do is get as many complaints filed
Sean24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:07 AM   #7
Zippy Tie Rider

Bike: F4i
Tone The Natural is just really nice Tone The Natural is just really nice Tone The Natural is just really nice Tone The Natural is just really nice Tone The Natural is just really nice

In NYC meth isn't popular. Lots of crackheads though!
Tone The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #8

Bike: .. the xc-8345,pedro's sledgehammer
20dub is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iridear6 View Post

they sound like good dudes..go party with them...

seriously..if they really are metheads call the ATF..or DEA...but definetly keep calling and lodging your complaints...
only bad thing about burning the house is if they are really making meth, that house is essentaily a bomb just waiting to go off..
20dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:40 AM   #9

Bike: 03 636
Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Suicidal Antics Send a message via MSN to Suicidal Antics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20dub View Post
only bad thing about burning the house is if they are really making meth, that house is essentaily a bomb just waiting to go off..
If they are manufacturing meth, the noise would be the least of my worries, especially with your kids and wife around. Part of the process involves boiling down phosphorus. The goal is pure, red phsoporus. Cooked too long, it turned into white phosphorus, which is literally a main ingredient in bombs and explosives. Ever heard of Willy Pete? Thats white phosphorus.

No, I'm not a meth head...I'm a firefighter from days gone by, and had to train to deal with this crap.

I'd be all over the DEA, ATF, and local law enforcement on this one man. I'm all for minding ones own business, but when its something this serious, its likely a matter of time before they make floor-to-ceiling windows in their apartment.
Suicidal Antics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
Hate the smell of TPD

Bike: 03 636, xr50
Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

Lock your **** up tight!
Dan_DGAF666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #11

Bike: honda CBR RR
Gramps is a decent person

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ KO View Post
call p.d. and tell them there deal'n **** outa the house. after so many calls, they will respond b/c they will get tired of the calls
Snitching never good...
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #12
Zippy Tie Rider

Bike: F4i
Tone The Natural is just really nice Tone The Natural is just really nice Tone The Natural is just really nice Tone The Natural is just really nice Tone The Natural is just really nice

What's with rednecks and Meth? Is it really cheap to make? Why the hell is it so popular in the Midwest?
Tone The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #13

Bike: 99 DR350 - 04 CRF50 Sold the Stunter
Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

If your smellin bad chemical smell mixed with pure **** then they may be cookin. Lock up tight and chain your **** together. More then likely they are renting and if you can get ahold of their landlord he may not appreciate a bunch of addicts living there. Plus most people who rent dont stay forever.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #14

Bike: 04 r6
ryan711 is a decent person

find the land lord a new tennent for them. Then explain to the land lord what they are doin and you suspect they are manufacturing meth. The land lord may jump on that if you have them a back up tennent
Old 01-30-2010, 12:13 AM   #15

Bike: gixxer
gixxercan is a decent person

Get some guys and pull your own raid.. baseball bats and knee caps. I'm pretty sure you can find some guys that love door kicking!
gixxercan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:13 AM
Stuntlife
Stunt

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit