HATERAID Free for all
View Poll Results: Loves cock, Likes cock?
he dabbles in the occasional cock in his butt
5.26%
he is a full time cock connoissuer
94.74%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

He likes cock, or loves cock?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 12:35 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
He likes ****, or loves ****?

you choose stuntlife. not knowing anything about this man would you say he loves the **** or just likes it a whole lot?

Old 01-30-2010, 12:46 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: He likes ****, or loves ****?

Going to have to go with he loves it..
Old 01-30-2010, 12:47 PM

Criscone24 is a decent person

loves it, hard..literally
Old 01-30-2010, 12:56 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

wow cris coming from you that means alot thanks for that cheap tail fairing ******* ***** busted up i'll make sure you get the same love buddy
Old 01-30-2010, 12:57 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
wow cris coming from you that means alot thanks for that cheap tail fairing ******* ***** busted up i'll make sure you get the same love buddy
lol youre going to LOVE him hahahhaha wow i guess the poll is right you really do love you some cockmeat sandwich
Old 01-30-2010, 12:57 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Would you please just go away?
Old 01-30-2010, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Would you please just go away?
he cant help himself there is too many men here that make his pants tight lol hahaha
Old 01-30-2010, 01:00 PM
T/C
Squid...

I still wana know how he makes 7 figures sub contracting
Old 01-30-2010, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
I still wana know how he makes 7 figures sub contracting
he retracted that statement to "almost 6" ...... and yet still cant afford a bike that was made in this century ha!
Old 01-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Buddah Lovaa

ridinthabay408 is a decent person

dude wtf... i seriously did not click on any link and i just opened the window and BOOM "He likes the ****, or loves ****?" caught me off guard that's all.. jhaha
Old 01-30-2010, 01:05 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
he retracted that statement to "almost 6" ...... and yet still cant afford a bike that was made in this century ha!
He retracts every statement he makes... Kinda my point all this **** he talks and he cant back anything up.. I don't get the point of talking yourself up on the internet
Old 01-30-2010, 01:09 PM

7 and 0 joshua wow, a blow out
Old 01-30-2010, 01:21 PM

I did not know this was a pic of you. I am probally the only person on here who doesnt have any issues with you. All of our business deals went smooth. But to say i sold you a busted part is a tad extreme. You opened a paypal claim against me saying tail isnt as described, yet you havnt even recieved it. VIA UPS 1ZX114470307992392 . Ill delete my comment, but please dont try and ruin my sellers rep (which ive had not ONE bad dealing so far) over some bs like this. No hard feelings, just remove the dispute.

This whole situation is out of hand and i think you two should resolve it via PM. Its getting so bad MY MONEY is being involved and i dont know either of you lol..
Old 01-30-2010, 01:25 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Criscone24
I did not know this was a pic of you. I am probally the only person on here who doesnt have any issues with you. All of our business deals went smooth. But to say i sold you a busted part is a tad extreme. You opened a paypal claim against me saying tail isnt as described, yet you havnt even recieved it. VIA UPS 1ZX114470307992392 . Ill delete my comment, but please dont try and ruin my sellers rep (which ive had not ONE bad dealing so far) over some bs like this. No hard feelings, just remove the dispute.

This whole situation is out of hand and i think you two should resolve it via PM. Its getting so bad MY MONEY is being involved and i dont know either of you lol..
The guy is a total tool he acts like he is doing something around here to help people from being scammed but yet this is the 2nd time i have seen someone post about him doing something sketchy... He pulled the founds out of his bank so another payment would not go threw on someone else... And then bragged about it
Old 01-30-2010, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Criscone24

the dude is an idiot and a huge **** talker and a homosexual. there is nothing to resolve the dude has nothing to do with stuntlife except starting threads to run his mouth on. he doesnt even stunt. and if he's making a dispute on paypal for something he hasnt recieved yet its pretty much written in stone hes a ******* ******* and i wouldnt have dealt with him in the first place. i think the dude is seriously bi-polar.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:39 PM

D Rail is a decent person

yea thats bullshit i bought parts off of criscone24 for adjustable rearsets for my gsxr and he shipped them out and threw in a bunch of extra stuff and i bolted them up no problems i was glad to do business with him gave me a solid deal
Old 01-30-2010, 01:43 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

nah cris and i are cool he knows it i know it
Old 01-30-2010, 01:44 PM

thanks D Rail. 9702Fast has closed the dispute, all is good. Like i said i have no issues, its between you guys.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:50 PM
fruity pebbles

Originally Posted by T/C
The guy is a total tool he acts like he is doing something around here to help people from being scammed but yet this is the 2nd time i have seen someone post about him doing something sketchy... He pulled the founds out of his bank so another payment would not go threw on someone else... And then bragged about it

onceagain it wasnt even like that man dude (mjew) told me to send the paypal transaction before putting it in the bank,so i did.bank ran the transaction b4 i deposited the funds,i deposit funds.bank says it wont run through again for like 2 weeks,i'm leaving for vail in 1,i need the cash for supplies,vail's expensive,i pull the funds and send dude(mjew) a p.. letting him know whats up,he says no biggie p.m. me(mjew) when you're ready for the parts,i say cool.2 days later everybody is talking about him ripping them off(i read threads unlike some people,that get ripped off) i balk on the deal end of story. i never was trying ti RIP ANYBODY OFF.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:58 PM

onceagain it wasnt even like that man dude (mjew) told me to send the paypal transaction before putting it in the bank,so i did.bank ran the transaction b4 i deposited the funds,i deposit funds.bank says it wont run through again for like 2 weeks,i'm leaving for vail in 1,i need the cash for supplies,vail's expensive,i pull the funds and send dude(mjew) a p.. letting him know whats up,he says no biggie p.m. me(mjew) when you're ready for the parts,i say cool.2 days later everybody is talking about him ripping them off(i read threads unlike some people,that get ripped off) i balk on the deal end of story. i never was trying ti RIP ANYBODY OFF.
you are just sketchy in so many ways its unbearable. you dont stunt so leave stuntlife we have enough fucktards that do stunt, we certainly dont need ANOTHER reject making all sorts of noise on a forum that he has nothing to do with other than buying a tail for his 1964 zx6

Quick Reply: He likes cock, or loves cock?