HATERAID Free for all
View Poll Results: Loves cock, Likes cock?
he dabbles in the occasional cock in his butt
5.26%
he is a full time cock connoissuer
94.74%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

He likes cock, or loves cock?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: He likes ****, or loves ****?

Yo, 9702fast4u...pm me her number I want to talk to her.
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by doke
wow you are a ****. I've been to grand junction, don't act like your **** don't stink. This is a motorcycle stunt website, not a skank site so show us your **** or gtfo!
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

sorry guys i told her not to go there!lol
Old 02-05-2010, 03:17 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
back to the kitchen, theres men talking in here.
sdf your fuuny bro!lol
Old 02-05-2010, 03:17 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
sorry guys i told her not to go there!lol
Don't say sorry for her she is a big girl she knows what she was typing.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:18 PM
fruity pebbles

and doke you know i cant p.m. her number to ya man,i'll tell her to stop she's gonna stir up unneeded **** again,but you cant blame her i guess
Old 02-05-2010, 03:20 PM
T/C
Squid...

Why cant we blame her? She started something up again that had been finished... That's her fault 100% for not knowing what the **** is going on...
Old 02-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

and doke you know i cant p.m. her number to ya man,i'll tell her to stop she's gonna stir up unneeded **** again,but you cant blame her i guess
Ok, ok I hear ya. Just post up a naked picture of her and we are good.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:21 PM
fruity pebbles

Originally Posted by T/C
Don't say sorry for her she is a big girl she knows what she was typing.
i know t/c its jst that we squashed all of it and it brings people to say things that arent right like we all did,she's very,very,protective of me.but cut some slack on her guys she is my wife so the words(****,bitch)just please tone it down a lil out of respect just like i would all ur guys' wives.it's all harmless fun but it does get out of hand
Old 02-05-2010, 03:22 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

well you sorta can. think about it like this. if your girl is on laundry.com forum or whatever girls do, and shes having a problem with some of the girls on there cuz she came on there yapping her mouth are you gonna join the forum to try and stick up for her? no. if you join a forum to stick up for anybody you might be a douchebag lol and it makes you look gayer too. i would never let that **** happen with a lady of mine.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:22 PM
fruity pebbles

Originally Posted by DOKE
Ok, ok I hear ya. Just post up a naked picture of her and we are good.
i can arrange that!!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

well you sorta can. think about it like this. if your girl is on laundry.com forum or whatever girls do, and shes having a problem with some of the girls on there cuz she came on there yapping her mouth are you gonna join the forum to try and stick up for her? no. if you join a forum to stick up for anybody you might be a douchebag lol and it makes you look gayer too. i would never let that **** happen with a lady of mine.
I think it's makemeasammich.com but we get the idea.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:24 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's makemeasammich.com but we get the idea.
hahah yess
Old 02-05-2010, 03:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

i know t/c its jst that we squashed all of it and it brings people to say things that arent right like we all did,she's very,very,protective of me.but cut some slack on her guys she is my wife so the words(****,bitch)just please tone it down a lil out of respect just like i would all ur guys' wives.it's all harmless fun but it does get out of hand

I never said anything that was not right... But i also did not call her any of the names listed...
Old 02-05-2010, 03:25 PM
T/C
Squid...

I think its kinda funny my girl has had account on here for as long as me and has never said one word... I guess thats the difference between someone you dont mind bringing out with you and someone you have to tell to shut up all the time though
Old 02-05-2010, 03:27 PM
fruity pebbles

i said the same thing to her man she's outta line we all know it but you guys dont have to pull the"****" card and ****. she's only human and we make mistakes,thats how all of this started,i squashed it,ya'll squashed it,and i know she stirred the bowl but lets be adults about it.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Wow you are a "poop head". I've been to Grand Junction, don't act like your **** don't stink. This is a motorcycle stunt website, not a "I love to iron clothes" site so show us your **** or GTFO!
Fixed for you so stop crying about it.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:32 PM

i said the same thing to her man she's outta line we all know it but you guys dont have to pull the"****" card and ****. she's only human and we make mistakes,thats how all of this started,i squashed it,ya'll squashed it,and i know she stirred the bowl but lets be adults about it.
i never called her any names.. i thought of some but i didnt say em lol
Old 02-05-2010, 03:36 PM
fruity pebbles

Wow you are a "poop head". I've been to Grand Junction, don't act like your **** don't stink. This is a motorcycle stunt website, not a "I love to iron clothes" site so show us your **** or GTFO!

doke once again you're a cool *** dude!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:40 PM
fruity pebbles

thanks guys.i've talked to her about it and she has agred to show you guys her ***** to show her appologies!!

and i wasnt crying doke,it's just unnecessary for all of us to bitch and argue again when we just squashed it,once again i appologize for her actions.but i must say,out of 80 thousand plus members,it's nie to have at least 1 back you up,even if it is your own lady lol

Quick Reply: He likes cock, or loves cock?