HATERAID Free for all

OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 07:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
How the **** can this be legit? I got my gascans purchased for me from a friend that works at an Oakley Outlet. The white gas cans were $120. and she paid $52. the cost them purchase them for?
Like I said bro, I know everyone is taking a hurting right now and I got these all for a good deal, I'm willing to take a hit to help out my fellow stunters putting blood, sweat and tears into this sport
Old 01-06-2009, 07:35 PM

bigred916 is a decent person

I KNEW DUDE WAS A FAKE THATS Y I NEVER BOUGHT FROM DUDE . I WILL ONLY BUY OAKLEYS IN STORE I DONT TAKE THE RISK OF ROCKN FAKES
Originally Posted by Trick
Old 01-06-2009, 07:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bray
lol its not that i cant afford them, its just when he said he was selling them for 55 compared to 90 retail i got a little interested, ya feel me?
i wasnt really talking about U...it was more general comment!
Originally Posted by Trick
+1
Old 01-06-2009, 08:07 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by $JOHNNY$
i order mine dec 29th... im expecting them this week...

key word..."EXPECTING".....
Old 01-06-2009, 08:10 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
If you guys are bummed about your loss, I'm here to help.

I have loads of every model of Oakley you want that I'll sell at a major loss to my self to help you guys out. The situation sucks, we all know the economy is hard, plus I'm just a super duper guy.

Paypal $20 to inolen@gmail.com and I'll mail you whatever your little Oakley-less hearts want (please be clear in your Paypal description)

you got any old school C-WIRES? no fakes!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
Note: For an extra 10$ I'll throw in an extra pair of kicks for my favorite stunters

I'll just buy out whatever you have..... you take credit cards?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Lol wow
Old 01-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Ive always thought oakleys were gay and still are.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:28 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

after all this talk about bishop and how hes a liar an how he took like 5 months to send some ppl sneakers... why are people still buying from this douche with his ferrari.???
Old 01-06-2009, 09:56 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

hey inolen.. if i send you 20 bux can u send me some "oklys", hell i'll buy more for friends
Old 01-06-2009, 10:01 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

ahhh when will people learn
Old 01-06-2009, 10:39 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Saturnin
hey inolen.. if i send you 20 bux can u send me some "oklys", hell i'll buy more for friends
Haha, some people might be able to get you those, but not me

I just got another mixed shipment of real Oakleys (with auth. certificates) in today. Gonna run a bulk deal sale - 3 gascans for $55, but no mixed colors, all 3 will be the same color of your choice
Old 01-06-2009, 10:43 PM

$JOHNNY$, enjoy the gas cans, you get the tracking # pimp?
Old 01-06-2009, 10:49 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bigred916
HE IS NOT A OAKLEY REP I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT OAKLEY. AND THEY CHECKD HIS NAME Joe Phillips . . THEY R R GOONA DO SO STUFF WIT IT I TOLD THEM HE IS A WELKNOWN SCAMER..
WTF is wrong with you? What type of ******* would take the time out of their day to actually call up and do some **** like that about something that doesnt even involve you! I mean what are you trying to prove by doing that? That why the worlds so fucked up! Its ok to have an opinion but you dont have to go all extra like that! mind your own business man!

Last edited by Shake; 01-06-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shotta
WTF is wrong with you? What type of ******* would take the time out of their day to actually call up and do some **** like that about something that doesnt even involve you! I mean what are you trying to prove by doing that? That why the worlds so fucked up! Its ok to have an opinion but you dont have to go all extra like that! mind your own business man!
People like Bishop make a bad name for the good sellers out there. The only fucked up thing is that people have to go to these measures to find out if a seller is legit.

I don't really believe the guy called Oakley but whats it hurt? Nothing.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by villa76
Ive always thought oakleys were gay and still are.
+1000000000

PRADA is the ****!
Originally Posted by Beto
ahhh when will people learn
ummmm never....greed and cheapness is evil's driving force!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DURTY
+1000000000

PRADA is the ****!
GHEY .
Old 01-06-2009, 11:11 PM

well when someone ***** my friend outta some shoes i will help anyone so they dont buy from him.....
Originally Posted by shotta
Old 01-06-2009, 11:13 PM

well for ur info i did call oakley ... i try to help anyone so they dont buy from him.
Originally Posted by mofat01
People like Bishop make a bad name for the good sellers out there. The only fucked up thing is that people have to go to these measures to find out if a seller is legit.

I don't really believe the guy called Oakley but whats it hurt? Nothing.