HATERAID Free for all

OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Old 01-06-2009, 05:50 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Originally Posted by inolen
If you guys are bummed about your loss, I'm here to help.

I have loads of every model of Oakley you want that I'll sell at a major loss to my self to help you guys out. The situation sucks, we all know the economy is hard, plus I'm just a super duper guy.

Paypal $20 to inolen@gmail.com and I'll mail you whatever your little Oakley-less hearts want (please be clear in your Paypal description)
Old 01-06-2009, 05:50 PM

arickdm is a decent person

this is his excuse this time

"hey whats up buddy... some went out a little late causeour shipper account went over the spending limit. we have taken care of the issue. i thought you were one of the people on stunt life i told that too. some packages sat in the post office for a few days but my assistant paid the bill while i was away in trinidad. i will be in tonight but i am sure your package already left bro. i will be sure to give you like 5 or 10 bucks of your next order depending on what you get. just remind me if you order partner. sorry for the delay."
Old 01-06-2009, 05:51 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Note: For an extra 10$ I'll throw in an extra pair of kicks for my favorite stunters

Last edited by inolen; 01-06-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I have loads of every model of Oakley you want that I'll sell at a major loss to my self to help you guys out. The situation sucks, we all know the economy is hard, plus I'm just a super duper guy.

Paypal $20 to inolen@gmail.com and I'll mail you whatever your little Oakley-less hearts want (please be clear in your Paypal description)

Old 01-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

well i seen some people that gotten stuff from him, and they did say they got there stuff, got it late but got it!! Some people on here just give people a hard time for no reason, and i was ryn to give the guy the benifit of the doubt, so i guess u guys may have been right the whole time...i used paypall so ill get my money back... i cant spell but if someone buys **** from me i deliver....thanks guys for tryn to get the message out there to bad for some of us, it was a little late..
Old 01-06-2009, 05:59 PM

bigred916 is a decent person

i say we all call oakley . sence he is a so-calld oakley rep .ill find out ...
Old 01-06-2009, 06:05 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigred916
i say we all call oakley . sence he is a so-calld oakley rep .ill find out ...
That sucks man.

These things are selling like hot cakes so hurry up and get your money in if you want some Only got 4 more sets of gas cans, so act fast pimps

Beau, I'll have your tracking # to you in a few minutes
Old 01-06-2009, 06:07 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

i say we all call oakley . sence he is a so-calld Oakley rep .ill find out ...
already informed.. a good friend of mine is a Oakley rep and the price he was giving is the same price he gets em for.... he has put in the word to oakley...
Old 01-06-2009, 06:09 PM

sorry i buy my stuff from the oakley store that 4 miles from my house .
That sucks man.

These things are selling like hot cakes so hurry up and get your money in if you want some Only got 4 more sets of gas cans, so act fast pimps

Beau, I'll have your tracking # to you in a few minutes
Old 01-06-2009, 06:15 PM

sorry i buy my stuff from the oakley store that 4 miles from my house .
That's cool bro, you gotta do what you gotta do

I'm just trying to help out my fellow stunter pimps in these hard times

Last edited by inolen; 01-06-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:18 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I have real fake authentic Spys for sale at a unbeatable price... I have all the 2009 Spys! $25 each, or 3 for 74.95. Get a letter of authenticity with each purchase. Will deliver promptly.

Please send money to my pay pal mikeprede@hotmail.com
Old 01-06-2009, 06:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Note: For an extra 10$ I'll throw in an extra pair of kicks for my favorite stunters

Originally Posted by Bray
he is joking...
Originally Posted by Trick
already informed.. a good friend of mine is a Oakley rep and the price he was giving is the same price he gets em for.... he has put in the word to oakley...
so u saying bishop is for real???
Old 01-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

lol i realized that, i need me some ******* oakleys guess i gotta go to the mall lol
Old 01-06-2009, 07:05 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bray
lol i realized that, i need me some ******* oakleys guess i gotta go to the mall lol
YEP...when it sounds toooo gooood to be true ITS CUZ IT IS!!!!!! soo if u idiots want oakleys then get a better job and buy them at retail!!!

STOP FAKING THE FUNK (if u cant afford to buy oakleys at retail then u shouldnt be wearing them)
Old 01-06-2009, 07:07 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

no what i am saying is if that **** was selling real oakleys for the same price a rep GETS them for he is either STUPID or a thief
Old 01-06-2009, 07:10 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

How the **** can this be legit? I got my gascans purchased for me from a friend that works at an Oakley Outlet. The white gas cans were $120. and she paid $52. the cost them purchase them for?
Old 01-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by DURTY
YEP...when it sounds toooo gooood to be true ITS CUZ IT IS!!!!!! soo if u idiots want oakleys then get a better job and buy them at retail!!!

STOP FAKING THE FUNK (if u cant afford to buy oakleys at retail then u shouldnt be wearing them)
lol its not that i cant afford them, its just when he said he was selling them for 55 compared to 90 retail i got a little interested, ya feel me?
Old 01-06-2009, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY

so u saying bishop is for real???
HE IS NOT A OAKLEY REP I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT OAKLEY. AND THEY CHECKD HIS NAME Joe Phillips . . THEY R R GOONA DO SO STUFF WIT IT I TOLD THEM HE IS A WELKNOWN SCAMER..
Old 01-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Certified

lol wow wtf.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:25 PM
squid hunter

HE IS NOT A OAKLEY REP I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT OAKLEY. AND THEY CHECKD HIS NAME Joe Phillips . . THEY R R GOONA DO SO STUFF WIT IT I TOLD THEM HE IS A WELKNOWN SCAMER..

Search this Thread