YSRRider

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 08:12 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person
Re: YSRRider

Originally Posted by KoleDSF
oh ****! not burnouts!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the burbs outside Chicago... there are cops everywhere.... you think I havent dipped out before? you're ignorant! a week after I got my R1 when I was 18, me and some guys were tearing up the interstate and one of the retards I was with ripped a wheelie with his girl on the back through a toll both where there are always state troopers.... sure enough there were 2 sitting there and they chased us. They set up a road block and had a chopper out but were had already gotten off onto public streets.

90mph spreaders? big ******* deal............. I learned all my tricks on my R1.... 90 is nothing. I used to think yanking up a 3rd gear wheelie over 100 was skill.... its not..... you dont impress me.

wow.[/quote]

kole has never seen me ***** out on the streets but he can still attest to my riding abilities on the highway.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:21 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by HECK
wow.
kole has never seen me ***** out on the streets but he can still attest to my riding abilities on the highway.[/QUOTE]

but you still take **** in your butt for a box of Honey Buns so whats it matter???????

Old 08-07-2008, 11:27 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

<-- I'm runnin out
Old 08-07-2008, 11:39 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
<-- I'm runnin out

I love cupcakes too!!..... Do you wanna make out?
Old 08-08-2008, 12:11 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I love cupcakes too!!..... Do you wanna make out?

I'm sorry... You don't have blocks. Can't make out with a squid with no blocks.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:14 AM

is that what they're called? how do I get blocks? Who are you calling a squid? I have names I could call you but I didnt..........

you dont have any blocks!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:14 AM

dirty mike is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
and coming from you i bet its gonna be something gay.

thats fantastic...

Originally Posted by stock05
you most definately hold the title of biggest eThug/dickbag on SL, congrats.

that is saying a LOT
Old 08-08-2008, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by dirty mike

thats fantastic...

that is saying a LOT

where are you going with this?
Old 08-08-2008, 12:21 AM

where are you going with this?
that there are a lot of haters on this site (any forum for that matter)
so he must really not liek you lol....
i could give two ***** cuz i know neither of you.....
just funny to me!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:24 AM

that there are a lot of haters on this site (any forum for that matter)
so he must really not liek you lol....
i could give two ***** cuz i know neither of you.....
just funny to me!

haters or MOUTHS? ever notice when you go out to the bar.... its always the littlest guy in the bar with the biggest mouth and the most beer *****?
Old 08-08-2008, 12:26 AM

is that what they're called? how do I get blocks? Who are you calling a squid? I have names I could call you but I didnt..........

you dont have any blocks!

Like...??

I know I don't have blocks... thats why I don't ask anyone to make out with me.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:27 AM

haters or MOUTHS? ever notice when you go out to the bar.... its always the littlest guy in the bar with the biggest mouth and the most beer *****?
No...i dont go to bars....i like parties that way i know exactly which girls are gettin drunk and nekked....:YEAH
plus now-a-days if talkin does turn into a fight...it usually ends up in someone gettin shot...(at least in vegas where im from)
Old 08-08-2008, 12:28 AM

Like...??

those names are better suited to a more intimate environment!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:28 AM

damn is that why im single?

****!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:30 AM

No...i dont go to bars....i like parties that way i know exactly which girls are gettin drunk and nekked....:YEAH
plus now-a-days if talkin does turn into a fight...it usually ends up in someone gettin shot...(at least in vegas where im from)

my neighborhood is starting to get DARK... more shootings now... other than that people only fight when they are drunk!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:34 AM

DARK.....lol....wow!

ya i like being in CO now...its a bunch of rednecks and military guys here in the springs and all they do is go out in the feilds and beat each others asses.....
my buddy jsut got jumped at a party (while i was sittin in CCDC)
they hit him with some steel toes and other ****.....so next party imma make sure i have my nice thick steel pole from my "HI-Lift" lol
Old 08-08-2008, 12:50 AM

DARK.....lol....wow!

ya i like being in CO now...its a bunch of rednecks and military guys here in the springs and all they do is go out in the feilds and beat each others asses.....
my buddy jsut got jumped at a party (while i was sittin in CCDC)
they hit him with some steel toes and other ****.....so next party imma make sure i have my nice thick steel pole from my "HI-Lift" lol

CCDC? jumped him huh? what a bunch of pussies! me and one of my guys got jumped a few years ago, 20 on 2....... but when you're a bitch and cant fight thats what you have to do....
Old 08-08-2008, 12:53 AM

CCDC? jumped him huh? what a bunch of pussies! me and one of my guys got jumped a few years ago, 20 on 2....... but when you're a bitch and cant fight thats what you have to do....
clark county detention center...wheelie on the freeway tickets...failure to appears lol

ya im not one to use "tools" but it was a few of them on 1...
so ill just play dirty this time lol...keep it fair...:YEAH
Old 08-08-2008, 01:11 AM

clark county detention center...wheelie on the freeway tickets...failure to appears lol

as you get older you realize that you need to play dirty because if you dont... they will..... the last thing I want to do is get into a fight, who wants drama? If I feel threatened I'm gonna attack first and pound the person till he cant move, im not gonna hit once and wait for a reaction. And then there is that occasion where a person wont stop running their mouth even after you have tried to be cool and you have to pop him in the mouth a couple times so he knows.............
Old 08-08-2008, 01:11 AM

PAY YOUR TICKETS SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: YSRRider