HATERAID Free for all

YSRRider

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 05:13 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: YSRRider

Originally Posted by YSRRider
no I'm just wasting my breath on a bunch of little bitches that have been riding for a year, crashed 5 bikes and now they think they are Pauly Sherer
not everyone
Old 08-05-2008, 05:15 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Dude you come to a stunt forum talking **** to stunt riders..

Are you ******* stupid?

I never started talking ****, STOCK05 started running his mouth, and then the rest of you bitches hide behind one another when someone else starts talking ****. Never once have I instigated anything on here. Its all fun and games till someone gets knocked the **** out. find your own fight.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:21 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

are any of you homos in Illinois? we can either puts some pink slips up or you queers could talk **** to my face and get your jaw broken...... either way I dont give a ****.
how about you mind your own ******* business? are you one of STOCK's booty calls? you gotta speak for him?
suck at life? you'd think that you clowns would be a hell of a lot more clever than that with all the time you spend on here E-thug'n.
So in one thread you're talking trash claiming to put pink slips on the line or "Get your jaw broken" while in the other you're talking trash to Stock05 about E-thug'n. Take some of your own advice, leave the tool shed, and head back to the highway for some more powerchairs.

I do agree with *****...Wheelie races for pinks
Old 08-05-2008, 05:21 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I never started talking ****, STOCK05 started running his mouth, and then the rest of you bitches hide behind one another when someone else starts talking ****. Never once have I instigated anything on here. Its all fun and games till someone gets knocked the **** out. find your own fight.

You just get awful mouthy to new riders for no reason, when you haven't posted ****

And when you post a power hc up, im gonna talk ****, because of the **** you spew to other squids!
Old 08-05-2008, 05:24 PM

JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you even own a bike? Shouldnt you be chatting on like a Nintendo 64 Mortal Kombat 2 forum?
Hahaha...

Im in Iowa by the way...where you at in Illinois?
Old 08-05-2008, 05:28 PM
is a squid

Originally Posted by JHooD231
Hahaha...

Im in Iowa by the way...where you at in Illinois?
Kris, watch out, every thread his been posting in he has been talking about breaking someones jaw. I would be afraid...BE VERY AFRAID. I think the E-thug just needs a hug
Old 08-05-2008, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by BIG-D
Kris, watch out, every thread his been posting in he has been talking about breaking someones jaw. I would be afraid...BE VERY AFRAID. I think the E-thug just needs a hug
Yeah I Know...But He Seems Like He Is A scrapper So We Will See What He Says....

side note:
Why You Sellin All of Your Stunt ****? Takin a Break or What?!?!
Old 08-05-2008, 05:46 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

I have been stunt riding for 5 years and I guarantee I can own you on the streets and in the lot.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:04 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You just get awful mouthy to new riders for no reason, when you haven't posted ****

And when you post a power hc up, im gonna talk ****, because of the **** you spew to other squids!

I get mouthy with new riders??????????????????????? I havent said a ******* thing! I have laughed at a few threads but I havent made fun of anyone... anyone that has progressed in this sport has been at the very bottom at one time. When we go out, we razz each other but for the most part we try to help each other out.... then you come on here and you have **** faces like STOCK05 that cant keep his nose out of other peoples asses calling them squids for no reason... dude aint even got a bike!

Around here I know people that went out and bought sprocket kits for their bikes thinking thats what the bike needed to do wheelies and they are pimped out with all the latest Icon ****...... I've been rocking the same bone stock R1 since 2000....... that makes me a squid..........blow me!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
I have been stunt riding for 5 years and I guarantee I can own you on the streets and in the lot.

on the street...... mmmmmm probably not, I dont need to bash... if you are any good we'd be an even match, in the lot.... ok... fine..... I dont have a lot of time in a lot, its hard to find good places to ride, and when we do, we get tossed out because some loser sees what we're doing and then brings back all his noob friends with their stock ninjas and loud pipes and make a ton of noise and look all squirly and then the cops bust the place out! I'm dedicated to learning new stuff just like everyone else and thats just because I've been doing it so long, I was the only person in my county that could do anything, and now there are a bunch of followers... which is cool and all, I didnt just wake up one day and decide I was gonna be a stunt rider because I saw Kyle Woods on Discovery and watched the latest LVX video.

TALK SOME ****!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

i think i talked shat to stock for a min when i was off my meds. then somehow i ended up buying a part from the guy n recognized who he was....

yeah, he don't need pix, just hit the search button, or ask bullo, or google stock05 for video clips. yeah its him.... not chuck norris, although they share very similar moves.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:47 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

E-Rack ...i always wonder about you and wheres the hell is picture or video of you doin wheelie. or am i just lookin at your dumb avatar?
Old 08-05-2008, 08:48 PM

Chuck Norris is The ****!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:50 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

this is gay.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:23 PM

Retro is a decent person

that was awsome :YEAH haha
&
Chuck Norris has a pair of stock05 pajamas.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:26 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Old 08-05-2008, 09:41 PM
is a squid

Originally Posted by nags
this is gay.
Agreed, I just needed something to kill some time at work.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

on the street...... mmmmmm probably not, I dont need to bash... if you are any good we'd be an even match, in the lot.... ok... fine..... I dont have a lot of time in a lot, its hard to find good places to ride, and when we do, we get tossed out because some loser sees what we're doing and then brings back all his noob friends with their stock ninjas and loud pipes and make a ton of noise and look all squirly and then the cops bust the place out! I'm dedicated to learning new stuff just like everyone else and thats just because I've been doing it so long, I was the only person in my county that could do anything, and now there are a bunch of followers... which is cool and all, I didnt just wake up one day and decide I was gonna be a stunt rider because I saw Kyle Woods on Discovery and watched the latest LVX video.

TALK SOME ****!!!!!!
Dude, you don't have any idea who the **** you're talking to. I have thousands of miles in street wheelies under my belt. I have ridden with the best of the best on the streets.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:44 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nags
this is gay.
+1
Old 08-05-2008, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
Dude, you don't have any idea who the **** you're talking to. I have thousands of miles in street wheelies under my belt. I have ridden with the best of the best on the streets.

really? well you've never ridden with me!

I'm sorry, I worship the road you scrape on....even though I got about 8 more years on you kid!

I was illegally riding when I was 14.... 92 FZR600's rock!!!!!!!!! 15 minutes of wheelies up and down the road, then hide the bitch in the garage, wait 10 minutes, watch Mr. Policeman drive by. wait another 5 minutes and out comes the bike!:YEAH

Quick Reply: YSRRider