HATERAID Free for all

YSRRider

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 01:53 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough
Re: YSRRider

so the pic in his avatar(someone on red bike at bp) is really stock05 back when he used to ride. and the pic posted earlier of the "power chair" was found on google images!

lol
Old 08-05-2008, 02:27 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by k7-600
so the pic in his avatar(someone on red bike at bp) is really stock05 back when he used to ride. and the pic posted earlier of the "power chair" was found on google images!

lol
It's just getting better and better..

Be really hilarious if he had a durren avatar.. Like he didnt know we all roasted him n ****..

Would be classic. !
Old 08-05-2008, 12:04 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by ecthemc
why would anyone ever post a picture of someone else as there avatar

I mean that would be an example of a true poser.. and why you trying to prove to people you are a poser?

everyone obviously knows you are one so.. you dont need to try so hard anymore bro !

I did it clearly to **** STOCK05 off because hes a trash talking *** spelunker with no life, no bike and probably still a virgin hence the reason he has so much free time to come on here and run his mouth.

poser? no dude, thats you with all the latest ICON gear!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:07 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

LOL thats not a ******* power chair........... you're just a hater because you were never able to rock a chair on a minty stock bike..... JR!
Old 08-05-2008, 01:15 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
LOL thats not a ******* power chair........... you're just a hater because you were never able to rock a chair on a minty stock bike..... JR!

all I have to say is post up some more pics an vids :YEAH
Old 08-05-2008, 03:30 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

I love watching this **** but i must come to the defense this one time. that is a pic of YSRRIDER and he could ride them for however long he wanted .And he rides them higher than that but he is rite the kid on the camera sucks ***. He is not the **** buy no means but he was the the best rider around hear. There was no buddy to watch and learn from so hence the slow progress. He can ride idol and do fender grabs and half circles. I have this on tape but my piece of **** camera wont play on my computer. If someone els we ride with would bring there own camera this would have been solved a wile ago.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
I love watching this **** but i must come to the defense this one time. that is a pic of YSRRIDER and he could ride them for however long he wanted .And he rides them higher than that but he is rite the kid on the camera sucks ***. He is not the **** buy no means but he was the the best rider around hear. There was no buddy to watch and learn from so hence the slow progress. He can ride idol and do fender grabs and half circles. I have this on tape but my piece of **** camera wont play on my computer. If someone els we ride with would bring there own camera this would have been solved a wile ago.

i don't believe a word you say in his defense, because you sir, are an illiterate **** mongrel.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:59 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
i don't believe a word you say in his defense, because you sir, are an illiterate **** mongrel.
I dont care what u think. Im just stating a fact talk all the **** u want i dont bite into this fagot *** bitch *** bickering.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:09 PM

LOL!!!!!!!! HE SAID **** MONGREL!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE......................................... YOU AND STOCK05 CAN BOTH EAT MY ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Empire_silver_spoon.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	212430  
Old 08-05-2008, 04:18 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

LOL!!!!!!!! HE SAID **** MONGREL!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE......................................... YOU AND STOCK05 CAN BOTH EAT MY ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would we do that? your buddy atown1101 already licked it clean.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:27 PM

you're a douche...................
Old 08-05-2008, 04:39 PM

JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha, pretty much.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:59 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Um, you aren't at balance point, that is very clear.

You do realize, when you are further forward on the bike, balance point is HIGHER right?

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101

If he could keep it at balance point, it wouldn't matter when the shot was taken! Not to mention the nice blur, either a picture captured from video, or him going at lighting fast speeds lol

I know a thing or 2 about a power high chair, I was doing them 2 weeks after doing wheelies on a sport bike
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7...ghchairrk6.jpg

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-05-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by JHooD231
hahaha, pretty much.

Do you even own a bike? Shouldnt you be chatting on like a Nintendo 64 Mortal Kombat 2 forum?
Old 08-05-2008, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Um, you aren't at balance point, that is very clear.

You do realize, when you are further forward on the bike, balance point is HIGHER right?

who gives a ****? its still a HC!!!!!!!! wheres your HC's? I dont go out of my way to get 10,000 pictures of myself so I can go home at night and beat off to them.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:03 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

YSRRider you are barking up the wrong tree
Old 08-05-2008, 05:06 PM

are any of you homos in Illinois? we can either puts some pink slips up or you queers could talk **** to my face and get your jaw broken...... either way I dont give a ****.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:07 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

are any of you homos in Illinois? we can either puts some pink slips up or you queers could talk **** to my face and get your jaw broken...... either way I dont give a ****.
wheelie racing
Old 08-05-2008, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
YSRRider you are barking up the wrong tree

no I'm just wasting my breath on a bunch of little bitches that have been riding for a year, crashed 5 bikes and now they think they are Pauly Sherer
Old 08-05-2008, 05:09 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Dude you come to a stunt forum talking **** to stunt riders..

Are you ******* stupid?

Quick Reply: YSRRider