HATERAID Free for all

I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:24 AM

csiGrissom is a decent person
I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Thats right, I am calling you out Bishop. Its time for you to leave Stuntlife. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. You have done more damage to the stunting community with this "stunt" than you ever could pay back with free shoes and sponsership money. I want you to notice just how tight the stuntlife brotherhood is by seeing how many people posted up get well wishes to you. Most have never met you or bought shoes from your company, but they all came together because of a "fallen" rider. But then your story started to unravel and all these stunting brothers turned on each other. When someone gets hurt, it isnt a laughing matter , so its easy to see why anyone who saw through your B.S. and called you on it would then get pounded by the rest that were fooled and genuinely felt compassion towards a fellow rider. YOU caused this , and it never should have happened.
I met you once, either in NYC or D.C. , i cant remember which, and you had such ambission for stasis shoes which you really believed in. Take that passion back to to your company and leave, just leave Stuntlife a better place than when ou found it. You can do this by offering an apology, then deleting your account. There, that wasnt so hard, was it.
I would also like to address the You/ Big Dave spat. I met Dave in Daytona when he was with the Starboyz. He has done more to start / promote stunting than you have to date so a little respect is in order from you. And I dont care how good/bad a stunter he is, he has been there from the BEGINNING. I dont agree with HOW he called called you out , nor do I care what went on with both of your business dealings. It all should have stayed behind closed doors and you should have taken the high road and kept your mouth shut.
Sooooo, thats it. Just leave. Go quietly, or go like a man with an apology for the damage you have done , but please leave this little corner of the world I like so much.
And by the way Joe, if you want to "discuss" this face to face, I will be in Ct. this week , Myrtle Beach all next week , and back to D.C. after that. That is All.

Chops.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:36 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

dont worry he will show proof that he played with the NY giants and that he was in the hospital

hes gonna post pics!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2008, 08:40 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

I didn't look for the orig post but it was bullshit huh???? sounded a bit weird for sure that he'd come back with that long post immediately after being in a coma.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:56 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

who is this??????
Old 05-05-2008, 08:58 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

All I know is I did bow my head and say a prayer for him the moment I read it, as I would do for any rider. that is all
Old 05-05-2008, 09:32 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

That's some ***** right there man... make up a new acount and **** just to post up a hate thread? show some stones and let us all know who you really are instead of makin up another username and hiding behind it.

Your diatribe has no merit and or credit because you did it like that. I call on you csigrissom.

I'm callin you out.....

what....
Old 05-05-2008, 09:46 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

so what happens after you all call each other out?

do you guys fight physically?

E-fight/bitch?

or do you wait till you see each other?

do you PM each other where you can meet, or where each other lives like happy liddle bitches?

do ya'll hold hands and skip like faggets to where its gonna "go down"?

I JUST DONT GET IT!!

what is this "im calling you out" business mean?

or is it just calling bullshit on what some1 said?

im clueless..
Old 05-05-2008, 09:47 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 05-05-2008, 09:50 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc

E-fight/bitch?

do you PM each other where you can meet, or where each other lives like happy liddle bitches?

I JUST DONT GET IT!!

im clueless..
Old 05-05-2008, 09:59 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

this is as far as it goes...
Old 05-05-2008, 10:04 AM

Dstunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cathi

this is as far as it goes...
Old 05-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

I have an idea who this is but why not use your regular sl name???? If your going to call someone out don't do it anonymously...bishop's story has a lot of holes in it and why someone would lie about something like that I have no idea..I'm not going to make any judgement until what really happened is out there since I have dealt with him before and he was a straight up dude...but whatever I'm not here to defend him...if he's hurt best wishes if he's not that's fucked up and he should man up to it...any ways back to your regular scheduled drama lol
Old 05-05-2008, 10:18 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

E-fight/bitch?

I JUST DONT GET IT!!

im clueless..
For me I was being a smart *** and saying it back to him to make a point of how it's so rediculous like you have put it.
If anything I guess I could be callin him out to nut up, and post who he really is.

This whole thread is lame IMO.

...and callin someone out is like at high noon, with six shooters and ****, in the main street of an old western ghost town! Geeesh! ..don't you know anything??

Imma callin you owt pigrim! waaa haaa(< in a john wayne voice...)
Old 05-05-2008, 10:39 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

I see

well im not that old and in my generation people dont yell "im callin you out"
Old 05-05-2008, 10:46 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I see

well im not that old and in my generation people dont yell "im callin you out"
prolly cuz youngins don't care about their reputations.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow it never ends
Old 05-05-2008, 10:57 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Nags.. just delete this gay *** thread and ban the newbie for being an idiot!!
Old 05-05-2008, 10:59 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

Originally Posted by csiGrissom
Thats right, I am calling you out Bishop. Its time for you to leave Stuntlife. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. You have done more damage to the stunting community with this &quot;stunt&quot; than you ever could pay back with free shoes and sponsership money. I want you to notice just how tight the stuntlife brotherhood is by seeing how many people posted up get well wishes to you. Most have never met you or bought shoes from your company, but they all came together because of a &quot;fallen&quot; rider. But then your story started to unravel and all these stunting brothers turned on each other. When someone gets hurt, it isnt a laughing matter , so its easy to see why anyone who saw through your B.S. and called you on it would then get pounded by the rest that were fooled and genuinely felt compassion towards a fellow rider. YOU caused this , and it never should have happened.
I met you once, either in NYC or D.C. , i cant remember which, and you had such ambission for stasis shoes which you really believed in. Take that passion back to to your company and leave, just leave Stuntlife a better place than when ou found it. You can do this by offering an apology, then deleting your account. There, that wasnt so hard, was it.
I would also like to address the You/ Big Dave spat. I met Dave in Daytona when he was with the Starboyz. He has done more to start / promote stunting than you have to date so a little respect is in order from you. And I dont care how good/bad a stunter he is, he has been there from the BEGINNING. I dont agree with HOW he called called you out , nor do I care what went on with both of your business dealings. It all should have stayed behind closed doors and you should have taken the high road and kept your mouth shut.
Sooooo, thats it. Just leave. Go quietly, or go like a man with an apology for the damage you have done , but please leave this little corner of the world I like so much.
And by the way Joe, if you want to &quot;discuss&quot; this face to face, I will be in Ct. this week , Myrtle Beach all next week , and back to D.C. after that. That is All.

Chops.
so you ride in CT,huh? lol does anybody just ride anymore or is it just me everyday? the bishop story, punks calling punks out! grow the **** up people..get the **** off each others dicks and just ride...who ever you are (csigrissom) since your in CT and hiding under another name...if your that much of a bitch then stay away from me and the ones i ride with..i dont need a singer in my group when the boys show up and i bounce...thats my 2 cents on this kiddy BS...to all..i'll be out lata,hit me up if ur ridin...
Old 05-05-2008, 11:01 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EZEC
I have an idea who this is but why not use your regular sl name???? If your going to call someone out don't do it anonymously...bishop's story has a lot of holes in it and why someone would lie about something like that I have no idea..I'm not going to make any judgement until what really happened is out there since I have dealt with him before and he was a straight up dude...but whatever I'm not here to defend him...if he's hurt best wishes if he's not that's fucked up and he should man up to it...any ways back to your regular scheduled drama lol
Are they really from CT? I could not think of anyone I know who would call him out like that. Especially not showing face about it.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:02 AM

FreeSilver is a decent person

im really considering sitting with my aunt and watching some soaps now cause these threads are cracking me up. my girl actually told me about this one. lol. And to the OP what you did was like what my ex does every now and again, she blocks her number calls me then either leaves shitty voice mails or just keeps calling in other words real bitchy. I said a prayer for the bishop cat, wheather it was in vain or not is it really that serious, nah. If he cried wolf im pretty sure we all know how the story ends. Peace

Quick Reply: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop