HATERAID Free for all

I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 11:05 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop

prolly cuz youngins don't care about their reputations.
what the hell do you mean by that?
just like people dont say phat anymore people dont of our generation that is dont say "im calling you out"
Old 05-05-2008, 11:09 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
what the hell do you mean by that?
just like people dont say phat anymore people dont of our generation that is dont say "im calling you out"
what do they say when they're called out then?
Old 05-05-2008, 11:13 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

"sof *** *****" 1

"**** you *****, you cant whoop me" 2

"wassup den *****" 1

Then its bumpin after dat....

more or less depends
Old 05-05-2008, 11:15 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Herb
Are they really from CT? I could not think of anyone I know who would call him out like that. Especially not showing face about it.
well its not me herb ezec or dakota... gregg would just post under his name.... parsons wouldnt care martin wouldnt care andy wouldnt care.......its not ct stunt ryders..........herz would post under his name.....vinny is still asleep.............pat is at home trying to shoe horn his motor in...... big mike wouldnt post this.......
so who the **** are you...... from the places your ganna be i would guesss your 1 of the AC kids but i wouldnt expect them to be little bitch *** ****** like you....
herb it must be that kid you t-baged
Old 05-05-2008, 11:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
"sof *** *****" 1

"**** you *****, you cant whoop me" 2

"wassup den *****" 1

Then its bumpin after dat....

more or less depends
that sounds like two little hoodrats arguing about a game of kickball
Old 05-05-2008, 11:40 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
that sounds like two little hoodrats arguing about a game of kickball
lol, what else are kids gonna argue about?
Old 05-05-2008, 12:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
That's some ***** right there man... make up a new acount and **** just to post up a hate thread? show some stones and let us all know who you really are instead of makin up another username and hiding behind it.

Your diatribe has no merit and or credit because you did it like that. I call on you csigrissom.

I'm callin you out.....

what....
Originally Posted by EZEC
I have an idea who this is but why not use your regular sl name???? If your going to call someone out don't do it anonymously...bishop's story has a lot of holes in it and why someone would lie about something like that I have no idea..I'm not going to make any judgement until what really happened is out there since I have dealt with him before and he was a straight up dude...but whatever I'm not here to defend him...if he's hurt best wishes if he's not that's fucked up and he should man up to it...any ways back to your regular scheduled drama lol
+1000000

that was sooooo GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 05-05-2008, 12:12 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by DURTY
+1000000

that was sooooo GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
What happened to my beloved thread ?
Old 05-05-2008, 12:14 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
What happened to my beloved thread ?
wat happened to ur xbox??? did u break it or did it fry???
Old 05-05-2008, 12:17 PM

I sat down and had a talk with it.. Told it what was going to happen if it fucked up on my one more time, it got scared and played proper. I robbed the ****** bank and got 250,000 dollars for it. But serisously that thread got deleted ? WHAT THE **** !
Old 05-05-2008, 12:18 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by csiGrissom
Thats right, I am calling you out Bishop. Its time for you to leave Stuntlife. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. You have done more damage to the stunting community with this "stunt" than you ever could pay back with free shoes and sponsership money. I want you to notice just how tight the stuntlife brotherhood is by seeing how many people posted up get well wishes to you. Most have never met you or bought shoes from your company, but they all came together because of a "fallen" rider. But then your story started to unravel and all these stunting brothers turned on each other. When someone gets hurt, it isnt a laughing matter , so its easy to see why anyone who saw through your B.S. and called you on it would then get pounded by the rest that were fooled and genuinely felt compassion towards a fellow rider. YOU caused this , and it never should have happened.
I met you once, either in NYC or D.C. , i cant remember which, and you had such ambission for stasis shoes which you really believed in. Take that passion back to to your company and leave, just leave Stuntlife a better place than when ou found it. You can do this by offering an apology, then deleting your account. There, that wasnt so hard, was it.
I would also like to address the You/ Big Dave spat. I met Dave in Daytona when he was with the Starboyz. He has done more to start / promote stunting than you have to date so a little respect is in order from you. And I dont care how good/bad a stunter he is, he has been there from the BEGINNING. I dont agree with HOW he called called you out , nor do I care what went on with both of your business dealings. It all should have stayed behind closed doors and you should have taken the high road and kept your mouth shut.
Sooooo, thats it. Just leave. Go quietly, or go like a man with an apology for the damage you have done , but please leave this little corner of the world I like so much.
And by the way Joe, if you want to "discuss" this face to face, I will be in Ct. this week , Myrtle Beach all next week , and back to D.C. after that. That is All.

Chops.
ha ha ha ha
call me out huh..... some of you guys are more kids then i thought....i wanna start by saying **** u and anybody else like u. and first off stop sucking dave's dick and slobbing his nut sack.....and as far as addressing him as big dave...i will leave that for you and him when you guys are alone. you come on here and try to call me out using a bullshit account.... be a man and say what you have to say on your own partner... i am a stand up guy and i post everything under my own ******* name..... you dont know me...and dont act like you do. You dont want to believe the story then so be it...and shut the **** up.... like i said before this is stunt life not bishop's life....i am a very private person and would have kept it to myself like all the other **** that happens in my life....i don't need stunt life to complete my life...i am here by choice and i want to help...when you see my post on here it is to help somebody or get input on a product that we plan on making....not to just say stupid **** like you ...you and your fellowers are here cause you probably dont have **** better to do and this makes you feel wanted cause you probably were punks or something in school. you and your little fellowers, durty and the gang...really need to grow the **** up we are all men on here..... bishop is gonna be alright regardless.... you and your friends want to point fingers and try to call bs... when you dont know a damn thing at all.... there are people on here who come from all different walks of life...from the hood to the suburbs...rich and poor....and it doesnt matter what you got or where you come from you still or no better then nobody else on the planet. it is easy to call somebody out on the inet and wait for all your friends to try to jump in and help... thats called e-thugging which gets no respect in my book..... everybody that knows me knows how true i am and up front and want lie to you.... i give you the good and the bad no matter how you feel about it....so if you want me off stuntlife then replace my contributions to the sport and individuals and i will go here is the resume you need to replace
*15000 per year in a stunt show that pays all the way to 12th place deepest payout thus far and i bigger show is planned
*first to start paying for the sickest burnout session or freestyle burnout
*giveaway 7500 in stasis products each year to keep certain people from having to pay for shoes so they can use their money on extra parts
*pay for gas,room,food for stunters on trips
*sponsor local stunt teams that really have no chance of getting sponsored by a main stream company....but you help them any way cause you got passion
*use stunt riders in your advertising instead of skaters
*give people on stunt life jobs and pay them tax free so they can keep more of the money for the sport
*bail out a stunters you dont even know from jail cause nobody else has the cash to get them out
*pay reckless tickets for stunters cause you want to make sure they keep there license...and take a day off work to go to court for them on there behalf casue they were not from that state
*help stunters put together a resume to look more professional when asking for a sponsorship
*give a discount to a community just because you are a part of that community
*give away 3 04 600rr from you dealer lot to stunters because they wrecked their bike and could not afford to get another.
*stop a show that i could have made 100k off of...because i dont want to disrespect the sport portraying it in a bad light like mtv did

and this isnt even half the list you got to replace.... but i will leave it at this cause you already got a mountain to climb....

and as for respect.... i dont care if dave ... rode the first stunt bike to the moon and stoppied it all the way back to super street bike headquarters....if you disrespect me i can care less about you.

i disrespect nobody until it is done to me...and thats a fact ... and far as meeting me in person...dont make me laugh bro...if you a so coward to make a different screen thread telling me to leave.... i damn sure aint worried about you in person you hiding on the inet so i know you will hide in person.... my life goes on partner..... i am gonna let you get started on that list....you can hurry up and make me dissappear...you got your work cut out for you buddy. or better yet i will make it easier for you.....get all the people to feel the same way you and your **** buddies feel....and i will take my contributions and go else where.... i know my work speaks for itself and i need no praise in the process...i do it cause i want to.... but i notice that most other people post every last cotton picking thing they do for somebody. again get to work.... and dont expect me to respond to you guys bullshit request...cause i am through playing childish games with screen names cause i dont know you guys and you dont know me. just do what you got too.... to get rid of me....
Old 05-05-2008, 12:27 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

haha... grissom
Old 05-05-2008, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
ha ha ha ha
call me out huh..... some of you guys are more kids then i thought....i wanna start by saying **** u and anybody else like u. and first off stop sucking dave's dick and slobbing his nut sack.....and as far as addressing him as big dave...i will leave that for you and him when you guys are alone. you come on here and try to call me out using a bullshit account.... be a man and say what you have to say on your own partner... i am a stand up guy and i post everything under my own ******* name..... you dont know me...and dont act like you do. You dont want to believe the story then so be it...and shut the **** up.... like i said before this is stunt life not bishop's life....i am a very private person and would have kept it to myself like all the other **** that happens in my life....i don't need stunt life to complete my life...i am here by choice and i want to help...when you see my post on here it is to help somebody or get input on a product that we plan on making....not to just say stupid **** like you ...you and your fellowers are here cause you probably dont have **** better to do and this makes you feel wanted cause you probably were punks or something in school. you and your little fellowers, durty and the gang...really need to grow the **** up we are all men on here..... bishop is gonna be alright regardless.... you and your friends want to point fingers and try to call bs... when you dont know a damn thing at all.... there are people on here who come from all different walks of life...from the hood to the suburbs...rich and poor....and it doesnt matter what you got or where you come from you still or no better then nobody else on the planet. it is easy to call somebody out on the inet and wait for all your friends to try to jump in and help... thats called e-thugging which gets no respect in my book..... everybody that knows me knows how true i am and up front and want lie to you.... i give you the good and the bad no matter how you feel about it....so if you want me off stuntlife then replace my contributions to the sport and individuals and i will go here is the resume you need to replace
*15000 per year in a stunt show that pays all the way to 12th place deepest payout thus far and i bigger show is planned
*first to start paying for the sickest burnout session or freestyle burnout
*giveaway 7500 in stasis products each year to keep certain people from having to pay for shoes so they can use their money on extra parts
*pay for gas,room,food for stunters on trips
*sponsor local stunt teams that really have no chance of getting sponsored by a main stream company....but you help them any way cause you got passion
*use stunt riders in your advertising instead of skaters
*give people on stunt life jobs and pay them tax free so they can keep more of the money for the sport
*bail out a stunters you dont even know from jail cause nobody else has the cash to get them out
*pay reckless tickets for stunters cause you want to make sure they keep there license...and take a day off work to go to court for them on there behalf casue they were not from that state
*help stunters put together a resume to look more professional when asking for a sponsorship
*give a discount to a community just because you are a part of that community
*give away 3 04 600rr from you dealer lot to stunters because they wrecked their bike and could not afford to get another.
*stop a show that i could have made 100k off of...because i dont want to disrespect the sport portraying it in a bad light like mtv did

and this isnt even half the list you got to replace.... but i will leave it at this cause you already got a mountain to climb....

and as for respect.... i dont care if dave ... rode the first stunt bike to the moon and stoppied it all the way back to super street bike headquarters....if you disrespect me i can care less about you.

i disrespect nobody until it is done to me...and thats a fact ... and far as meeting me in person...dont make me laugh bro...if you a so coward to make a different screen thread telling me to leave.... i damn sure aint worried about you in person you hiding on the inet so i know you will hide in person.... my life goes on partner..... i am gonna let you get started on that list....you can hurry up and make me dissappear...you got your work cut out for you buddy. or better yet i will make it easier for you.....get all the people to feel the same way you and your **** buddies feel....and i will take my contributions and go else where.... i know my work speaks for itself and i need no praise in the process...i do it cause i want to.... but i notice that most other people post every last cotton picking thing they do for somebody. again get to work.... and dont expect me to respond to you guys bullshit request...cause i am through playing childish games with screen names cause i dont know you guys and you dont know me. just do what you got too.... to get rid of me....
Yea your right, i hate on stuntlife because it makes me feel wanted. It wasn't because someone asked me to pray for them when it was all just a lie. I honestly thought baby jesus delivered a miricle. But then i sat back and realised how full of **** you were and now i don't beleive in baby jesus no more becuase of your actions.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:36 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

One period will suffice after each sentence. Three consecutive periods every sentence makes me want to punch a baby.

Instead, try using a comma or more paragraphs to split up your ideas.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
One period will suffice after each sentence. Three consecutive periods every sentence makes me want to punch a baby.

Instead, try using a comma or more paragraphs to split up your ideas.
Punch baby jesus, he is pretty much useless.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:37 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

so i can not keep up because i was actualy out riding this weekend. is all this or did it happen

i am not reading all these threads so someone spill the beans. thanks
Old 05-05-2008, 12:41 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Punch baby jesus, he is pretty much useless.
Good call, better to punch baby jesus before he fully develops his full zombie jesus parlor magic tricks of turning water into wine and other super powers.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:42 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Yea your right, i hate on stuntlife because it makes me feel wanted. It wasn't because someone asked me to pray for them when it was all just a lie. I honestly thought baby jesus delivered a miricle. But then i sat back and realised how full of **** you were and now i don't beleive in baby jesus no more becuase of your actions.
i tell you like this and i am not responding to any of you i hate bishop bitches.... since i got one here it has been the same haters...i just noticed recently that you jump in ....and you got no reason... too i actually told you awhile ago i wanted to sponsor 3 canada riders with product and you didnt even have to pay the shipping or send a resume.... i liked your riding style and wanted to hook you up....and you said yeah but never gave me the address i needed to send your ****..... so i thought we were cool.... if you think all that **** was a hoax then think what you want... i got better **** to do then fake that **** *******....my girl asked you for the prayers not me... once i was ok i posted to thank you all one by one...cause that was cool of you guys to help me and my girl.... least i can do......while sitting in the hospital doing nothing....i dont need a bunch of ******* morphine like you druggies...that **** stops pain when you need it too...you dont use it because you want to ******* feel high....like you guys would.. if you want to be a dick... **** it be one.... do you homie.... but dont ******* judge me when i never did **** to you.....you dont have to like me i could give a **** less partner.... all i care about are the people who actually care and prayed for me..... its my problem i got to handle it....when i start asking for donations bitch then start to question the story.... but that aint happening cause i got my own money to pay for my own bills. i would not ask for help from people i am helping.... i have seen ******* ask for money for all types of **** on here...from bike parts to shot dogs....but i aint one of them.... so scott take your punk *** to church and find jesus since you dont believe... cause i do
Old 05-05-2008, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
so i can not keep up because i was actualy out riding this weekend. is all this or did it happen

i am not reading all these threads so someone spill the beans. thanks
Long story short, Bishop got jacked in his lot all by himself by 5 guys, got stabbed three times, one in the kidney which poisoned his blood as well as a fractured skull. But he pulled out his gat and iced one and shot 2 more. Then a day later is on stuntlife somehow typing up a storm. Some how battling all the pain killers, the doctors, sleep, and the police oh as well as a drug induced comma all within that day, and managing to make it to a computer ! So you tell me is that real ?
Old 05-05-2008, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i tell you like this and i am not responding to any of you i hate bishop bitches.... since i got one here it has been the same haters...i just noticed recently that you jump in ....and you got no reason... too i actually told you awhile ago i wanted to sponsor 3 canada riders with product and you didnt even have to pay the shipping or send a resume.... i liked your riding style and wanted to hook you up....and you said yeah but never gave me the address i needed to send your ****..... so i thought we were cool.... if you think all that **** was a hoax then think what you want... i got better **** to do then fake that **** *******....my girl asked you for the prayers not me... once i was ok i posted to thank you all one by one...cause that was cool of you guys to help me and my girl.... least i can do......while sitting in the hospital doing nothing....i dont need a bunch of ******* morphine like you druggies...that **** stops pain when you need it too...you dont use it because you want to ******* feel high....like you guys would.. if you want to be a dick... **** it be one.... do you homie.... but dont ******* judge me when i never did **** to you.....you dont have to like me i could give a **** less partner.... all i care about are the people who actually care and prayed for me..... its my problem i got to handle it....when i start asking for donations bitch then start to question the story.... but that aint happening cause i got my own money to pay for my own bills. i would not ask for help from people i am helping.... i have seen ******* ask for money for all types of **** on here...from bike parts to shot dogs....but i aint one of them.... so scott take your punk *** to church and find jesus since you dont believe... cause i do
YOUR STORY CAN NOT BE TRUE. Facts are Facts honestly at the end of the day i could care less either way. I ain't loosin any sleep over it i just think its shitty of you one way or the other to lie about it. Maybe you did get stabbed or whatever but the pieces dont fit or things were exagerated.

Quick Reply: I'M Calling You Out, Bishop