BLooD sold me FAKE parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 06:48 PM

kevint9922 is a decent person
BLooD sold me FAKE parts

Negotiations and shipping arrangements were fine... until I received my parts. Deal included 3 turn signals and both left and right mirror assembly for a CBR 600F4i. Although he assured me these were original honda parts it turns out the left side mirror is a cheap replica. Seller claims he did not know the mirror was a fake and refused to make any compromise. I offered to keep the mirror as long as he picks up the tab for replacing the cheap plastic mirror with a glass one to which he refused and stated that he is not Amazon and I got what I payed for.

Good guy but poor poor business practices

highly recommend other members to get detailed pictures of the parts he's selling.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:43 PM

kevint9922 is a decent person
Re: BLooD sold me FAKE parts resolved

Originally Posted by kevint9922
Negotiations and shipping arrangements were fine... until I received my parts. Deal included 3 turn signals and both left and right mirror assembly for a CBR 600F4i. Although he assured me these were original honda parts it turns out the left side mirror is a cheap replica. Seller claims he did not know the mirror was a fake and refused to make any compromise. I offered to keep the mirror as long as he picks up the tab for replacing the cheap plastic mirror with a glass one to which he refused and stated that he is not Amazon and I got what I payed for.

Good guy but poor poor business practices

highly recommend other members to get detailed pictures of the parts he's selling.
refund issued. A compromise was made. Like I stated, good guy.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: BLooD sold me FAKE parts

Glad to hear it worked out....