Punishmentcycle - Dakota Souza - Buyer Beware - Does not follow through as promised

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Regurgitated User

Mike Diaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Punishmentcycle - Dakota Souza - Buyer Beware - Does not follow through as promised

This is some bullshit.

11-13-11 - I make this thread: https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/465...nt-fender.html

11-14-11 - Punishmentcycle (Dakota Souza) says he has a fender for $35 shipped.

11-17-11 - Punishmentcycle receives payment of $37 from me, I covered extra paypal fees to be nice. I come back to check PM's on Stuntlife, and he says I need to send him $40 to cover paypal fees that are actually $1.05.

11-21-11 - He finally responds to my PM and says "**** dude, i didnt even see ur emails till this morning.. ok, its urs.. ill send it as soon as i get home today.."

11-22-11 to 11-30-11 - I'm watching for a fender that never got shipped out. He refunded my money yesterday, but I waited for a long time, looking for a fender, so I could paint my plastics. Now, I have to find a fender still.

Thanks for nothing.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:07 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: Punishmentcycle - Dakota Souza - Buyer Beware - Does not follow through as promis

u put me on blast dude.. u asked for ur money a got it back the same day. when u short changed me i shoula just refunded it that day..but of course u didnt put those messages up right...? good luck on ur search
Old 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Punishmentcycle - Dakota Souza - Buyer Beware - Does not follow through as promis

Sorry it didn't work out for ya, I have gotten stuff from
Punishment and was a great transaction every time...

But Doesn't sound like he screwed ya at all...
Old 12-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Regurgitated User

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
u put me on blast dude.. u asked for ur money a got it back the same day. when u short changed me i shoula just refunded it that day..but of course u didnt put those messages up right...? good luck on ur search
Short changed? You said $35 shipped. I paid the paypal fees, plus some. Then I waited 13 days and found out you never shipped anything. Who got fucked here?

i have a silver front fender..35 shipped

Last edited by Mike Diaz; 12-03-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Regurgitated User

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Sorry it didn't work out for ya, I have gotten stuff from
Punishment and was a great transaction every time...

But Doesn't sound like he screwed ya at all...
If you waited almost 2 weeks, expecting a package to show up, so you could finish the paint job on your bike, and the package was never shipped because the seller didn't give a ****, wouldn't you feel screwed? If you read the first post, he said he would send it out on the 21st, so here I am, looking for a package. Nothing like being lied to.

Last edited by Mike Diaz; 12-03-2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:22 AM

I was in fl the week of thanks giving... it doesnt even matter...u asked for ur money and got it back within an hr!!! Feel how u want. People that read this can buy or not buy i really dont care. Also if anyone wants a FREE f4i fender they can have it..ill even pay the shipping. Pm me and its yours
Old 12-03-2011, 11:33 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Mike Diaz
If you waited almost 2 weeks, expecting a package to show up, so you could finish the paint job on your bike, and the package was never shipped because the seller didn't give a ****, wouldn't you feel screwed? If you read the first post, he said he would send it out on the 21st, so here I am, looking for a package. Nothing like being lied to.
I did read it, and I have waited that long to get a package. I would
understand when I PM'd or Texted or got in contact with the seller
to figure out what happened first, Rather than just starting up a
thread and putting him on blast. I have also Bought stuff from Punishment
and had a EXCELLENT transaction... I think you just jumped the gun
to quick and wanted you money back...

Sorry to hear your transaction didn't work out...
Old 12-03-2011, 01:20 PM

Thanks wheelie, theres alot more to the story than whats being said but im done with this kid..he got his money.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Regurgitated User

Thanks wheelie, theres alot more to the story than whats being said but im done with this kid..he got his money.
What more to the story is there? I'd love to hear it. Was it that hard to follow through with what you said you were going to do?
Old 12-04-2011, 04:35 PM

My hands are washed.. go cry to ur mother
Old 12-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Regurgitated User

My hands are washed.. go cry to ur mother
I'm not crying a damn bit. Your hands are still dirty.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:46 PM

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=34760