123cycles.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 03:21 PM

04cbr600rr is a decent person
123cycles.com

Do not buy from with company website is http://123cycles.com/index.html i paid for a frame for $1200 and was suppose to get it 2 weeks passed called and they said waiting in the title from the dmv so called back 4 weeks later still waiting on the title then i get a email from there paypal holder that says he use to work for the company and said other people were not getting there parts for now i have to do a paypal dispute and cargeback with my back to hopfullys get my money back but just want to worn every one not to buy from them they are a SCAM
Old 08-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 123cycles.com

Good to know...
Old 08-26-2011, 04:03 PM

the prices are really to good to be true lol
Old 08-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Seems like there sold out on everyone of there frames...
Old 09-03-2011, 01:24 AM

expat4444 is a decent person

do you have the contact info of the Paypal holder that says he used to work for them? I might be able to help you. thnx
Old 09-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Administrators

Interesting.........

Do you know them or work/worked for them???
Old 09-03-2011, 01:57 AM

I got my money back in just a few hours cause paypal said it would take a while to get the money so did a charge back with the bank had the money a few hours after i got off the phone with them
Old 09-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 04cbr600rr
I got my money back in just a few hours cause paypal said it would take a while to get the money so did a charge back with the bank had the money a few hours after i got off the phone with them
Good to hear...
Old 09-03-2011, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Interesting.........

Do you know them or work/worked for them???
Nah- I'm just in a bind with it myself, I'm gonna be patient. I know others that have bought and rec'd satisfied with them
Old 09-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by expat4444
Nah- I'm just in a bind with it myself, I'm gonna be patient. I know others that have bought and rec'd satisfied with them
Dispute that Right NOW!!!!! I wouldn't deal with a company
that runs it like that...

how much you out of right now?? (just curious)
Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Dispute that Right NOW!!!!! I wouldn't deal with a company
that runs it like that...

how much you out of right now?? (just curious)
its my 2nd purchase from them, I'm not "out" anything yet its just taking a while..... I initially had insufficient funds myself so it was my bad and that got all f 'd up. peace- I'll keep you posted
Old 09-03-2011, 02:36 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by expat4444
its my 2nd purchase from them, I'm not "out" anything yet its just taking a while..... I initially had insufficient funds myself so it was my bad and that got all f 'd up. peace- I'll keep you posted

Welcome To SL by the way...
Old 09-03-2011, 02:40 AM

haha Thnx- nite ZZZzzzzzz
Old 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM
steviestunter

steviebrooks is a decent person

same thing just happend to me w them i got my money back tho thru paypal....
Old 09-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Administrators

Just a friendly reminder bump....
Old 09-14-2011, 06:27 PM

Wren_M is a decent person

This company uses "paypal processors" to collect money and forward it on. I know because I looked into working for them via a craigslist post.

If you have been ripped off by this company PLEASE contact me and I will help you build your case. I am cringing waiting for paypal to try to take money from me which I forwarded on. It might have been yours?
Old 09-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Wren_M is a decent person

Forgot to mention I filed a complaint with IC3 about their fraud. If you have been scammed by them please file your own complaint and reference mine as well, Complaint Id: I1109011349404252
Old 09-21-2011, 03:18 PM

I have recently filed a complaint working with others as well against 123cycles.com with the FBI and the IC3. Please contact me also if you need assistance contacting this company. I have found names, numbers, addresses to contact them.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:34 AM

Dear 123cycles.com customers,

I apologize for your inconvenience.

I was a payment processor for 123cycles.com. Payment processors do not handle inventory, refunds, shipping, or sales. Our job was to process the transaction only, through our own personal PayPal account at 123cycles.com's instruction. 123cycles.com is who you need to contact regarding refunds, complaints, or any other concerns regarding your payment or merchandise. I am no longer working for 123cycles.com and the funds they paid for their item are no longer available at this PayPal account or through me because they were spent by the company elsewhere, but grievances can be settled through Jason (Sales Manager), "D" or Damien Simon (Parts Manager), Dan Ware (Business Manager) or Richard Beck (General Manager). They all can be reached by e-mail at "getpartsnow@gmail.com" or "buypartshere@gmail.com" or "MNpartypix@gmail.com". By phone they can be reached at 312-533-2158 or 503-644-4157 / 4158.

Their mailing address is:
Motor Unit
2330 Broadway St #206
Denver, CO
80205 United States

Again I apologize for your inconvenience. There are several payment processors, including myself, that I have spoken to that have filed fraud and/or small claims complaints against 123cycles.com and it should only be a matter of time before it is all cleared up. Take care.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:33 PM

smokey636 is a decent person

gotng thru the same problem, paid for a motor 3 weeks ago and still got no tracking info, just filed a paypal dispute!! well see wat happens!! can anyone help me with a walkthrough of wat they did to get the money back pls??? and of course looking for a good 03-04 636 engine let me know plz