do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 01:17 PM

jmansr6 is a decent person
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

and you CAN ship a package on a pallet through regular UPS. I have been doing it for years. Two ratchet straps crossed on top hold the package just fine. Does not damage the tub and will not move at all. VERY secure actually
Old 10-09-2009, 01:28 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??? no ones making you look bad... except you.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:29 PM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

been following this thread for a few days now and the whole thing just seems unfortunate for both sides. i hate to see **** like this go down and have people get salty and have a bad taste in their mouth. feel bad for both of you guys
Old 10-09-2009, 01:37 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 505COS
I bought from him last week and my part came in just fine, it acctually arrived two days early (IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING), so he is good in my book. And hell ya i would not of taken that out of ups. Looks like it was dropped.
Looks like it was droped? Have you never shipped or received a package before in your life? You know how they load trucks? They THROW boxes in.

I have friends that work for UPS, they THROW stuff into their struck, now this being a motor, sure it wasn't thrown. But that doesn't mean they didn't shove it out of the end of their truck, who would really want to lift that thing? Not the guy making $9/hr driving a UPS truck

IF you don't pack a package properly, and it breaks, it's not the shipping companies fault...
And the fact he shipped it with oil inside, already shows he didn't package it properly.. Loogie is lucky UPS didn't charge him an outrageous clean up fee to even get the motor
Old 10-09-2009, 01:40 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i bet you wouldnt. you would get your money taken and you would sit at your house posting threads on the internet like everyone else does. cuz nobody is gonna travel hundreds of miles to go get arrested....which is exactly what happens when you try and go take stuff out of someones garage or throw **** through their windows.
your from bmore, you gotta know there are some crazy mother ******* out there

Not that anyone is gonna drive hundreds of thousands of miles for this, but isn't to far fetched to think if you rob $800 from someone they wont come back and break windows, or burn your house down
Old 10-09-2009, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by jmansr6
So the bad packaging needs to go away. Oil never leaks out or anything.
You can try to justify the packing job, you can try to justify parts being lost or damaged, but you CANT justify shipping a motor with oil in it.

Hell when I was 12 and ebayed my go-cart motor, I knew the rules of shipping and that you ALWAYS drain the oil!

NOt to mention, every package should be packaged expecting it to be rolled over. You know what fragile means? Packed shitty. They read a fragile this side up box, and they throw it and put it in the truck upside down!

I'm sure UPS did **** this box up, but I'm also sure you packed it shitty as hell. I've never heard of anyone shipping in tupper ware, of course that **** is gonna break having a 150 pound motor flop around in it...
I have heard of people using COOLERs to ship dirt bike motors
Old 10-09-2009, 02:09 PM

TWITCH101 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdsurfn
been following this thread for a few days now and the whole thing just seems unfortunate for both sides. i hate to see **** like this go down and have people get salty and have a bad taste in their mouth. feel bad for both of you guys
My thoughts exactly....I feel real bad for loogie...I don't exactly agree with the shipping method, but I can see where if it had never failed before then he would continue to use the "tub" method.
I work for an A/C company as shipping/recieving/delivery personel in a warehouse. I deal with all kinds of freight companies...UPS...FedEx...etc... And to be quite honest they can really **** **** up sometimes...
For example I had a guy try and get me to sign for an A/C that had been impaled by a forklift and crushed against sheet metal...And they try this **** all the time...I always have to thoroughly inspect everything that arrives and normally send one or two back with a damage report. Not to mention how many times they have taken stuff off of skids/palates/crates just to stack them to get more on the truck.

From what I have read so far...loogie is innocent, UPS is to blame for the damages, and jmansr6 is responsible for a mediocre packaging job. Just my opinion.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Well, if jman had drained all the oil like he should have and made sure it was plugged, UPS wouldn't have had to clean up his mess, potentially ruining the motor. Also, jman didn't even send all the stuff Loogie paid for....
Old 10-09-2009, 02:42 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

[quote=jmansr6;4155899] I did not wait three weeks to ship the motor, you are just hearing one side of the story!quote]

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...omplete-3.html

15th he asked for the tracking number so that was prolly a day or two after the money was taken.....
7th of the NEXT month he is throwin up this thread.....
sounds like almost 3 weeks to me....
Old 10-09-2009, 03:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by mitc31089
My thoughts exactly....I feel real bad for loogie...I don't exactly agree with the shipping method, but I can see where if it had never failed before then he would continue to use the "tub" method.
I work for an A/C company as shipping/recieving/delivery personel in a warehouse. I deal with all kinds of freight companies...UPS...FedEx...etc... And to be quite honest they can really **** **** up sometimes...
For example I had a guy try and get me to sign for an A/C that had been impaled by a forklift and crushed against sheet metal...And they try this **** all the time...I always have to thoroughly inspect everything that arrives and normally send one or two back with a damage report. Not to mention how many times they have taken stuff off of skids/palates/crates just to stack them to get more on the truck.

From what I have read so far...loogie is innocent, UPS is to blame for the damages, and jmansr6 is responsible for a mediocre packaging job. Just my opinion.
im with you on this ...
Old 10-09-2009, 03:48 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 04:05 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by loogie
thats no way to ship a "minty" motor IMO
that **** looks like it fell off the ups truck. I agree he shouldnt have left any oil in the motor, but that seems like the only part he fucked up on
Old 10-09-2009, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by DLISH
Pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I say pics or full refund......
Old 10-09-2009, 05:18 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stick1300
Well, if jman had drained all the oil like he should have and made sure it was plugged, UPS wouldn't have had to clean up his mess, potentially ruining the motor. Also, jman didn't even send all the stuff Loogie paid for....
+ motherfucking 1
Old 10-09-2009, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by jmansr6
and you CAN ship a package on a pallet through regular UPS. I have been doing it for years. Two ratchet straps crossed on top hold the package just fine. Does not damage the tub and will not move at all. VERY secure actually
I think Loogie would disagree
Old 10-09-2009, 05:22 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
im with loogie....if dude didnt wait 3 weeks it prolly would of never been fucked up
i payed on the 11th and recieved no tracking until i threatened a PP dispute almost 3 weeks later and that=bad business
Old 10-09-2009, 05:28 PM

jman is suppossedly sending me a 636 ECU but im still left to dissassemble and go thru the motor to remove any sand/debris and make sure it is "minty" as promisedthe facts are the facts,he waited almost 3 weeks 2 ship and did so coincedentaly on the same day i threatened PP disputeand i agree with never2old,he should step up and bend over backwards 2 make things right with me but so far i dont see thatim still left with a sand packed "minty" motor that looks like it went thru hurricane katrinaand UPS AND PP wont do **** 4 me...
Old 10-09-2009, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by HighStyles
I think Loogie would disagree
if i sold a motor on here to another rider i would thoroughly drain ALL oils,pack it right side up in a box filled with foam and bubble wrap after taping up ALL orificesAND insure it for the sale price($875)that way EVEN if sand got in there,it wouldnt **** up the motor and the oil wouldnt go into the topend causing hydrolock/bent rods upon starting...but hey thats just me...i treat people as i would expect 2 be treated
Old 10-09-2009, 05:47 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

hey loogie call PP, I got screwed on a dispute once, called them up and ended up getting refunded. tell PP that the item was not as described and you'll ship it back, you'll have to eat the shipping cost, but thats better than going through and cleaning the motor, then relizing the motor is fucked anyway, which seems likely.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:15 PM
505COS

505COS is a decent person

True ups will throw your **** around so you have to expect that and package it right, but if it is on a crate you would think that would mean that it is heavy and should stay right side up. Sorry loog for your loss and i hope jman can post the pics to prove it was not your fault because this will jack up the rep for a seller real fast, hope all turns out fine for both parties

Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!