do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

I think we need CSI in this bitch.. Apparently UPS opened your tub lol put sand in it. Removed said peanuts and put oil in the motor before shipping.. That's whY i try to avoid buying **** from people on here cause if this douchebag..
Old 10-08-2009, 01:59 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
I think we need CSI in this bitch.. Apparently UPS opened your tub lol put sand in it. Removed said peanuts and put oil in the motor before shipping.. That's whY i try to avoid buying **** from people on here cause if this douchebag..
ya its all UPS's fault right.....im sick of people on here refusing 2 be accountableit adds insult 2 injury IMO******* send me my ECU and issue a partial refund already....i think thats more than fair and im still stuck with the shitty(or sandy) end of the deal
Old 10-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah man that sucks
Old 10-08-2009, 05:13 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Old 10-08-2009, 05:28 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i have to say i think you both got screwed here , i know for a fact alot of people ship motors in those rubbermaid containers strapped to a pallet and they get to where they are going just fine , that motor definetily got rolled around and tipped over during shipping ..

you should have told ups to pound sand when they tried to give you a package that beat up and the seller should have gotten insurance on some thing so expensive ..

you got a motor that looks like it was in a friggen avalanche and the sellers rep is getting hammered ..
Old 10-08-2009, 05:37 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have to say i think you both got screwed here , i know for a fact alot of people ship motors in those rubbermaid containers strapped to a pallet and they get to where they are going just fine , that motor definetily got rolled around and tipped over during shipping ..

you should have told ups to pound sand when they tried to give you a package that beat up and the seller should have gotten insurance on some thing so expensive ..

you got a motor that looks like it was in a friggen avalanche and the sellers rep is getting hammered ..
+1... looks like you're both getting the bad end of the stick that UPS broke...
Old 10-08-2009, 06:06 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

damn that **** looks like it got fished outta the bottom of a swamp, that sucks man.

I dont think I'll be buying **** off SL anymore either, been waiting a month to get some **** I need badly for my bike
Old 10-08-2009, 06:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
damn that **** looks like it got fished outta the bottom of a swamp, that sucks man.

I dont think I'll be buying **** off SL anymore either, been waiting a month to get some **** I need badly for my bike
i buy from people that have good rep and are well known unless it's some thing really inexpensive i wont buy from some one thats not well known
Old 10-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i buy from people that have good rep and are well known unless it's some thing really inexpensive i wont buy from some one thats not well known
+1
Old 10-09-2009, 01:09 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

you should have told ups to pound sand when they tried to give you a package that beat up and the seller should have gotten insurance on some thing so expensive .
Yep ,an even if the ups guy said you had to take it you should have just fukn ran to your truck & drove the *** off . But a shitty deal no matter which way you look at it .
Old 10-09-2009, 02:40 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ANTI-SOCIAL
Yep ,an even if the ups guy said you had to take it you should have just fukn ran to your truck & drove the *** off . But a shitty deal no matter which way you look at it .
to be honest i would have laughed at them if they told me i had to take it
Old 10-09-2009, 09:45 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

to be honest i would have laughed at them if they told me i had to take it
yup....I def would of raised some hell in the brown store....
Old 10-09-2009, 10:12 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Very well said. And it seems some people flip off the handle on here too much
Old 10-09-2009, 11:32 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ANTI-SOCIAL
i had no reason not 2 accept it besides the box falling off and being soaked with oil....i waited a month for this motor and needed it 2 finish a project....you couldnt see the sand and **** until i got it home and took it out of its wonderful packagingtrue its partially UPSs fault,but the fact i had 2 threaten a PP dispute JUST 2 get a tracking #,and dude DID NOT package it correctly(seal off/tape off all orifices,lots of bubble wrap/foam blocks,drain ALL FLUIDS)equates 2 it being ALOT the sellers faulti told him to send me a 636 ECU(which should have came with motor)or a partial refund and ill call it a day...leaving me with a dirty,sandy filled motor that will need some SERIOUS TLC b4 it goes in a bike.....i think im being MORE than reasonable and so what if his rep. is getting hammered?maybe next time he will ship stuff out ASAP and provide tracking #'s and package stuff a little better
Old 10-09-2009, 12:28 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

im with loogie....if dude didnt wait 3 weeks it prolly would of never been fucked up
Old 10-09-2009, 01:00 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Yup...dude thinks he's to much a playa to run his "motorcycle business" then he's not a good businessman, 3 week wait to ship? then let it go out with fluids? without ECU?
Plus if he was good, he would back on here allready offering loogie some money back.....oh ya he's to much a playa and to buzy to handle his business, mabe one of his employees was supposed to handle it. lol!
Its obvious this guy is a flake and isnt taking responsability for (his) part in this fiasco.....not to say that UPS isnt somewhat resposable as well, at least for things like sand or missing parts but if this was my business...
i would be right on here asking loogie what he needs to take care of it.
The weasels that want to make quick money on here without being honest, responsable people need to be called out...thats that.

Last edited by N2O; 10-09-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:07 PM

jmansr6 is a decent person

Well the motor was never shipped in a box at all. If there was any cardboard, plastic, or anything like that ups put it there. I ship every motor out like this, even motors overseas and have never ever had a problem. So the bad packaging needs to go away. Oil never leaks out or anything. All wholes were plugged so packing peanuts could not get in. The motor being sent out late was not my fault. UPS jacked around on that as well. It was just a bad experience for both parties. The packaging was nice and secure when sent out, so they had to have really thrown this thing around a time or two to even get it to move. Everything I sell goes out within 3 days 99% of the time and arrives in nice shape. This is the first case I have ever had where a motor was jacked around. I part out over 100 bikes a year, and sell over 200 a year and never nothing like this.

Hell I hooked loogie up by throwing in an extra part off the harness I wasnt sure if he needed or not. That and the ECU were both in there. He still needs to file with UPS on his end. I will find him another ECU just for the Trouble that UPS has caused, but this was not my fault. If I hadnt had shipped out over 300 motors in the past few years using the same method knowing that this would happen it would had been shipped different.

I dont even see the lid to the tub??? Where is it at
Old 10-09-2009, 01:08 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

you can't ship a package on a pallet though regular UPS, must be frieght
Old 10-09-2009, 01:14 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

when you package a motor in a rubbermaid tub how did you support it from rolling or teetering over? packing peanuts?? seriously?? that would not stop it from rocking, in order to put a lid on the container and strap it down that alone would distort the container and make the lid unsecure.. Post the pics you keep saying you have and not posting.. I call BS on the shipping, theres no way a rubbermaid crate packing peanuts and a pallet are a secure way to ship a motor..
Old 10-09-2009, 01:15 PM

jmansr6 is a decent person

Its not about making a quick buck, A $800 item is not paying the bills. I did not wait three weeks to ship the motor, you are just hearing one side of the story!

So because this happens one time in my entire 8 years in business, im a bad seller??? Makes a lot of sense. Does not matter to me, I will still make money off of stunt life. I ride and try to hook people up on here, and that is what I did. The outcome was out of my hands. Everyone will have there opinion, but I will discuss this with Loogie from here on out.

Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!