do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Old 10-07-2009, 04:02 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 505COS
Ya true that sucks, i would be pissed to if i paid for an engine and got that, i would be going off on ups and him .lol sorry bro
not UPS's faultthey accepted a "normal" looking box,shipped it like they are paid 2 do,and it hosed the box off with oil on the way 2 cali....so not only is the motor prob. hydrolocked with oil,its packed FULL of sand from where the **** i dont knowhe sure didnt post a pic of a sandy motor nor bike that it came out of or i wouldnt have bought
Old 10-07-2009, 04:03 PM

600flipper is a decent person

The money he made off you UPS fines him for not being packaged right and the oil leaking since your supposed to ship it in a engine crate. And with no fluids in it.
Sucks about the bread tho how much you lose
Old 10-07-2009, 04:04 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

hah im a little diff dude im pretty sure i would i have walked in someones garage who owed me money and i took **** off the bike and walked out i dont play games with money my friend! hope u get yr $$ Back
Old 10-07-2009, 04:05 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by trz
WTF IS THAT OMG i would ****** load that **** in my truck and drive to his house and throw it thru his ****** window and then go into his garage and take his engine out and keep it dude i would be so ****** pissed i would deff go to jail for that **** how much did u spend?
$875 for motor and ECU (which didnt get sent AT ALL)and i would love to throw stuff thru windows and **** but its just not the rational thing 2 doi will go thru PP,try 2 get a refund,and move on with my life and NEVER buy **** from him again,AND preach that he's shady FOREVER
Old 10-07-2009, 04:06 PM
505COS

505COS is a decent person

I am glad my part was just 38 bucks so if for some reason it did not come in it would not be that big of a loss.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:08 PM

oh,did i mention,NO PM RETURNED,AND NO REBUTTLE FROM HIM....im about to spread personal info everywhere and GO FULL HATE MACHINE on his shady ***
Old 10-07-2009, 04:09 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by trz
hah im a little diff dude im pretty sure i would i have walked in someones garage who owed me money and i took **** off the bike and walked out i dont play games with money my friend! hope u get yr $$ Back
i bet you wouldnt. you would get your money taken and you would sit at your house posting threads on the internet like everyone else does. cuz nobody is gonna travel hundreds of miles to go get arrested....which is exactly what happens when you try and go take stuff out of someones garage or throw **** through their windows.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:11 PM

I woulda sent half or 300 only

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i bet you wouldnt. You would get your money taken and you would sit at your house posting threads on the internet like everyone else does. Cuz nobody is gonna travel hundreds of miles to go get arrested....which is exactly what happens when you try and go take stuff out of someones garage or throw **** through their windows.

Originally Posted by flipper600K5
I woulda sent half or 300 only
live and learn
Old 10-07-2009, 04:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

looks like it rolled out of the box into a friggen mud puddle ..

may be ups's fault ..just saying
Old 10-07-2009, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by loogie
oh,did i mention,NO PM RETURNED,AND NO REBUTTLE FROM HIM....im about to spread personal info everywhere and GO FULL HATE MACHINE on his shady ***
Park a endo on his face
Old 10-07-2009, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
looks like it rolled out of the box into a friggen mud puddle ..

may be ups's fault ..just saying
must have been one sandy puddle
Old 10-07-2009, 04:13 PM
505COS

505COS is a decent person

Old 10-07-2009, 04:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

must have been one sandy puddle
ups driver had a bad day and just rolled that bitch out the back of the truck
Old 10-07-2009, 04:15 PM

should have been shipped properly to begin with,right side up,with ALL fluids drained,and packed with all orifices plugged on motorif it was packed correctly it wouldnt have mattered if it rolled into a puddle,itd still be good
Old 10-07-2009, 04:17 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats over the top, borderline unbelieveable. The box setup is awesome by itself, then add the oil,sand, and bent/broke everything its a disaster lol its hard not to giggle when lookin at it, but sucks at the same time! Hope all works out well.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:22 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

where did all the sand come from???
Old 10-07-2009, 04:31 PM

Topek is a decent person

should have been shipped properly to begin with,right side up,with ALL fluids drained,and packed with all orifices plugged on motorif it was packed correctly it wouldnt have mattered if it rolled into a puddle,itd still be good
and dont forget the ecu.... damn "theft"
Old 10-07-2009, 04:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
where did all the sand come from???
Missouri I think he said

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!