do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 11:07 AM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Being a cop is just like any other job in the world, its what you make of it. There are crooked CEO's, crooked Chef's, crooked mechanics, crooked COP's... it doesn't matter, but what YOU make of it is all that matters. If I become a Cop, I'm going to put my best foot forward everyday and that is all anyone can ask of me.... including myself. And bottom line, if anyone has anything else to say about it... they can kiss my ***. Good luck with testing, the Oral Board Exam is on Wednesday for me. If I make that then it's the Polygraph, after that... I'm hired.

inspirational . Good luck with exams, im still working on my BA . after all the exams and stuff are said and done i hope my tickets and **** dont get in the way.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:14 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

jmnracing is a decent person

not to jump a thred but this guy dicked me for the same exact motor right about the same time that you bought this one from him. Im glad i didnt get a sandy motor but im not happy that i didnt get mine. tHis guy is a POS and deserves to get kick off this site like he has 3 other sites. Jman is also salvageone and sammduff1 also. Just a heads up
Old 01-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

<---- Looking into all them accts... and action will be done...
Old 01-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Issue has been solved...
Old 01-11-2012, 03:27 AM

jmansr6 is a decent person

Hey dumb ***, Jmnracing. The transaction between this guy and I happened 2 years ago? pretty sure it wasnt the same motor. But way to make **** up
Old 01-11-2012, 03:30 AM

jmansr6 is a decent person

and also It was a 03 04 636 motor. pays to read man. The only thing I did wrong was on this transaction was didnt get all the oil drained from it. Why would I ship a good motor with sand in it? If I was trying to pull one over on him I would have sent him a junk motor. Instead he got a good motor that he was able to use. Just had to clean up UPS's mess

wheelie, this guy just wanted to bring this old **** back up to cause issues

Last edited by jmansr6; 01-11-2012 at 03:43 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:10 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jmansr6
and also It was a 03 04 636 motor. pays to read man. The only thing I did wrong was on this transaction was didnt get all the oil drained from it. Why would I ship a good motor with sand in it? If I was trying to pull one over on him I would have sent him a junk motor. Instead he got a good motor that he was able to use. Just had to clean up UPS's mess

wheelie, this guy just wanted to bring this old **** back up to cause issues
You sir are a douche and still owe me a 636 ECU and a partial refund if you wanna roll with a clear concious.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Just Ride

Oxide is a decent person

It looks like that "crate" had been dropped/fell off forklift/truck.
shoulda drained oil but if it fell off the truck that would explain all the damage and missing ecu. When i worked for ups there was some shady as **** people. (only worked for them for seasonal one year)

Not tryin to revive a dead thread but still.