Desperately seeking a special helmet - please help or offer advice

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 03:11 AM

Chaos83 is a decent person
Desperately seeking a special helmet - please help or offer advice

Hello there biker dudes and dudettes I hope everyone is well on this lovely winter day (its winter in South Africa right now). Ok so here is my deal and what I am pleading for worldwide help with... I am desperately searching for a 2007 TLD White Phobia Helmet... A tall order I know believe me I'm battling hard!! The size of helmet is irrelevant but good condition is what I'm looking for as its to be part of a collection. So guys the reason behind my mission is my bike crazy other half who proudly owned this helmet up until March of this year when he and his parents and sister were held in their home at gunpoint and robbed, the robbers were not caught and nothing that was stolen was recovered. This helmet was my liefies pride and joy and even though he now has the TLD Medusa Helmet there are no words to explain how ecstatic he would be if I could find the Phobia to add to his shelf collection (the Phobia is not going to be worn which is why the size is irrelevant). I know I've set myself one hell of a challenge with this mission, I thought I'd hit the jackpot finding one for private sale in America however the seller would not send it to South Africa regardless of the fact that I am willing to pay full 2007 retail price depending on condition of the helmet as well as covering the p+p which when he was only asking $170.00 for it was crazy but hey ho! If anyone out there can offer any info or if you have the helmet and would consider selling please please PLEASE get in touch any info or guidance will be very much appreciated in my mission to suprise my other half with what to him would be better than winning the lottery!! Thanks for your time guys and I look forward to hearing from any or all of you!!! Chaos83