Ignition - my new band

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 04:48 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Ignition - my new band

Let me know what you guys think.....we've only had a few sessions together and this was the first time we layed it down on a track....some of the guitar rifs are being changed and the vocal range might change...but this is what we got so far from last night.

Any feedback or constructive criticism is greatly appreciated...thanks!

scream 9_8_2009 8_22 PM g f.mp3

Last edited by ~CuPcAkE~; 09-09-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:51 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ignition - my new band

video not available, but if its not you showing me your ***** then it sucks...

yes... i still remember
Old 09-09-2009, 04:54 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

You retard!!

I'm just trying to post up the song but it failed to convert correctly, unless I did something wrong.

How can I post just the music not a video???
Old 09-09-2009, 04:57 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

by showing me your *****
Old 09-09-2009, 05:03 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z5JsrO7378[/youtube]
Old 09-09-2009, 05:11 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Let me guess, your single and ********** alot right??
Old 09-09-2009, 05:12 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

One more song....we tried this one last night for the first time.

lo rise muse 9_8_2009 8_46 PM b f.mp3
Old 09-09-2009, 05:14 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Let me guess, your single and ********** alot right??
actually im married, nice try though

you've owed me a boob pic for awhile, im callin in the debt
Old 09-09-2009, 05:19 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Get outta my thread with that nonsense...I'm trying to get some feedback on these 2 songs homie....I'll meet you in the men's bathroom for the boob shenanagans!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 05:24 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

no you wont
Old 09-09-2009, 07:17 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Anyone else besides 50 listen??
Old 09-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i would but i have no speakers at work..
Old 09-09-2009, 08:10 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Ok....do you really want a honest musicians opinion?
Old 09-09-2009, 08:13 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Guitar ok, vocals ok, bass on the first song had a weird click to it like korn which I didnt like. Needs some heavier parts with more energy
Overall not bad for a first jam even though its not really my style.
I take it you are the singer, do you play something too?
Old 09-09-2009, 08:17 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

After a second listen (while not thinking of *****) I might not be as kind as my first words.
The guitar player, hope it wasnt you could use some wrok as well as the other instruments, but again, not bad for a first jam.
Ive had worse jams, much worse.
Off to a Jam right now

Your next song should be called 3rd degree sun burn
Old 09-09-2009, 08:28 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Yes all comments are welcomed, good or bad, that's why I posted this thread.

I think your right about it being heavier, the song changed up alot from the original version, I'm still trying to find the right vocal range, I'd like it to be a little heavier with a higher tone. But overall were just having fun!!!

And yeah to the 3rd degree sunburn!!! **** is still peeling!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:28 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Guitar ok, vocals ok, bass on the first song had a weird click to it like korn which I didnt like. Needs some heavier parts with more energy
Overall not bad for a first jam even though its not really my style.
I take it you are the singer, do you play something too?
I just sing and write lyrics and stand there and look pretty!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:42 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

The second link sounds like a shitty band trying to play Primus too slow with a chick singer. The bass is a lot of popping but no real music. The guitar chords all sound out of tune. You don't sound bad for a chick singer but I've never been a fan of chick singers.

Sorry that sounds a little brutal but I'm really not feeling it at all.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:51 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The second link sounds like a shitty band trying to play Primus too slow with a chick singer. The bass is a lot of popping but no real music. The guitar chords all sound out of tune. You don't sound bad for a chick singer but I've never been a fan of chick singers.

Sorry that sounds a little brutal but I'm really not feeling it at all.
It's cool, that's why I posted them up to get feedback, not everyone is going to like it....thanks for your comments!