Band Suggestions and Reviews...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 10:53 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Band Suggestions and Reviews...

Is everyone satisfied with this forum?

I think its totally helpful in discovering new music.

Let me know if anyone needs/wants anything changed.

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-08-2006, 11:40 AM

Sean2E is a decent person

i'm really happy i figured out there was a music forum so two:YEAH :YEAH from me
Old 12-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sean2E
good point but i cosider the rest of it to make up for that. Herman can play the guitar faster than i can think

yeah, but there is no way to get form E string to E string than a nice clean sweep:YEAH :YEAH
Old 01-06-2007, 06:11 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

a metal group "OTEP"
for those who live hard and bike harder
Old 07-04-2007, 11:05 PM

hatch-attack is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Burial87
a metal group "OTEP"
for those who live hard and bike harder
Even better than OTEP..also has a chick singer...Bloodlined Calligraphy
Old 11-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

www.myspace.com/silentcivilian
Old 11-22-2007, 01:05 PM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

The Human Abstract
Old 02-16-2008, 04:15 AM

vtrstunta is a decent person

+1 on the human abstract. i would have to say that since being introduced to them, they have become my favorite band (and they are coming to my town in just a couple weeks! ***** ya!)

but here is a list of the underground:
rap/hip hop:
benefit, andre nickatina, equipto, celph titled, jedi mind tricks, army of the pharoahs, CNN (capone-n-noreaga), reef the lost cauze, visionaries, living legends, dj danger mouse, madvillian, mf doom, madlib, unbound all stars, blackalicious, saukrates, choclair, swollen members, apathy, esoteric, majik most, immortal technique, pharoahe monch, binary star, 7L, cage, weathermen, boom bap project, copywrite, gift of gab, kardinal offishall, lifesavas, alchemist, dilated peoples, souls of mischief, afu-ra, deltron 3030 aka del the funky homosapien (the rap-ish singer to gorillaz), rjd2, lexicon, ill bill, la coka nostra, necro, non phixion,
metal, rock, alternative:
All that remains, as i lay dying, the bled, august burns red, every time i die, from first to last, five finger death punch, strung out, misery signals, in flames, corrosion of conformity, down, tiger army, evergreen terrace, cradle of filth, dimmy borgir, murder by death, kill hannah, vains of jenna, the 69 eyes, thrice, revolution mother
other:
dropkick murphys, the big spank, shiny toy guns, melody club, the sounds, dick cheese, teddybears, pyractyc-n-axticide, johhny cage, soul rebels....
Old 07-20-2008, 06:29 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i listening: Good Riddance,Offspring,MxPx,Motorhead,Judas Priest,Metallica,Pennywise,Bad Religion...
Old 08-26-2008, 10:50 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hatch-attack
Even better than OTEP..also has a chick singer...Bloodlined Calligraphy
im all over it, illl check it out
Old 08-31-2009, 01:25 AM

Elie JAMES is a decent person

Thanks for sharing
Old 08-31-2009, 01:30 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Elie JAMES
Thanks for sharing
Get out of here you forum spammer
Old 11-02-2009, 02:47 AM

thenasty562 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr Incognito
Their first CD (Rituals of Life) is amazing....after that I could care less...

Still dig the old school hardcore bands tho....Over My Dead Body, Bane, Sick of it All, Diehard Youth..

i saw bane play a show a few weeks ago in hollywood
Old 11-02-2009, 02:48 AM

thenasty562 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Burial87
im all over it, illl check it out
im pretty sure that girl doesnt sing for them anymore she had a baby and decided to leave the band
Old 11-15-2009, 04:01 AM

jameslove is a decent person

Ricky raw, fresh face, underground hiphop, hit up his myspace for some tracks
http://www.rickyraw.com/?page_id=2
Old 11-22-2009, 01:08 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Damn this is an old thread! but its a goodie. Yall got sum good taste. I gotsta have somethin hard and fast to ride to, cuz thats how I roll. Gotta b motivated. I like to freak out the weak at heart n every aspect of my life. ***** deep, all or nothin, I aint piddly dickin around. I like to blast some Finntroll, or Korpiklaani at the lot or where ever. Specially when sum one is bumpin tejano or ***** **** music. Crazy Celtic metal makes em squirm. haha
">http://
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGywo81G6lk Finntroll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QYbI_suVpM Korpiklaani Vakirauta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHtubTOsyLQ Krisiun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ Korpliklaani- Vodka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOKbhQbvpPA Korpiklaani- Beer Beer

Last edited by BoDuke01; 11-22-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:04 AM

samuel1278 is a decent person

The Black Velvets

Old 02-04-2010, 08:41 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Despised icon.

Beneath the massacre.

Winds of plague .

Between the buried and me.

The faceless.

Cattle decapitation.

Hell spawn war hammers of the Nordic winds! They play pulverizing death metal mixed with barbaric hate!! lol
Old 02-27-2010, 07:01 PM

Pozer is a decent person

Originally Posted by vtrstunta
+1 on the human abstract. i would have to say that since being introduced to them, they have become my favorite band (and they are coming to my town in just a couple weeks! ***** ya!)

but here is a list of the underground:
rap/hip hop:
benefit, andre nickatina, equipto, celph titled, jedi mind tricks, army of the pharoahs, CNN (capone-n-noreaga), reef the lost cauze, visionaries, living legends, dj danger mouse, madvillian, mf doom, madlib, unbound all stars, blackalicious, saukrates, choclair, swollen members, apathy, esoteric, majik most, immortal technique, pharoahe monch, binary star, 7L, cage, weathermen, boom bap project, copywrite, gift of gab, kardinal offishall, lifesavas, alchemist, dilated peoples, souls of mischief, afu-ra, deltron 3030 aka del the funky homosapien (the rap-ish singer to gorillaz), rjd2, lexicon, ill bill, la coka nostra, necro, non phixion,
metal, rock, alternative:
All that remains, as i lay dying, the bled, august burns red, every time i die, from first to last, five finger death punch, strung out, misery signals, in flames, corrosion of conformity, down, tiger army, evergreen terrace, cradle of filth, dimmy borgir, murder by death, kill hannah, vains of jenna, the 69 eyes, thrice, revolution mother
other:
dropkick murphys, the big spank, shiny toy guns, melody club, the sounds, dick cheese, teddybears, pyractyc-n-axticide, johhny cage, soul rebels....
Great post but you forgot j-dilla, evidence, atmosphere, brother ali, cage, the roots and hieroglyphics. I have more but this could go on all day,

Metal you forgot: Lamb of God the heaviest, most creative metal band of all time since Metallica and Pantera. I feel like ramming a police car going 170 mph on my bike when listening to metal though so i choose to be wise and keep it purely for the gym.

Also forgot God Forbids, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Shadows Fall, Faith No More, System of a down, Rage, Iced Earth, Dimmu, nevermore, and meshuggah.

EDIT: RAP IS GARBAGE AND SHALL NEVER BE PUT IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS HIP-HOP

Last edited by Pozer; 02-27-2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: BLAH?
Old 03-08-2010, 09:44 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person

Anyone see the old article in Nov 2008 article of Blender (I know, my girl reads that shyte).

Musicians should not give out bike tips...

(Kardinal Offishall on a ZX14 doing a stoppie)

Page 28 "Useful Tips"

HOW TO TAME A STEEL HORSE
Six-foot-four Reggae-tinged "DANGEROUS"
Rapper (and Canadian) Kardinal Offishall
Offers tips for straddling a 550-pound beast.
Photographed by Matthias Clamer

1.KNOW YOUR GEAR
"First, figure out how heavy the bike is so that it don't tip over and crush your leg. Also, there's a lot of corny-looking bikers out there with crazy one-peice leather joints, but there are motorcycle fashions that allow you to not look like a Herb. Hip-hop cats, wear your size for safety-go a bit Kanye."

2. NO BIKER BALLET
"You gotta be safe. Wyclef was telling me how he rode across the Manhattan Bridge in a ballerina pose-like, standing up on the bike with one leg up. I say, only do that while the bike is standing still. Or start out on a closed dirt-bike track with knee pads, a helmet, all that good stuff."

3. TOW A HO
"In Jamaica, there's a thing they call a bike-back - a girl on the back of your motorcycle. So, have a bike-back at all times. It's more comfortable with a fly female holding onto your waist. And revving's the same turn-on for her as sitting on the washing machine on the spin cycle, so rev alot!"

4. DON'T TOW A BRO
"It's the only thing that you definitely do not do. For me, the riding-behind-a-dude thing is not a good look. I don't think I've ever seen a dude ride behind another dude on a motorcycle and have it look remotely cool. Spooning on the bike is not the hot thing at all."
This guy's knowledge on selecting bikes and safety gear is tops, and his words of wisdom about ballerina moves(2 wheeled flamingos) is inspiring. I have to agree with him on the mandem, tandem guys is gay. Really though what the hell is wrong with a music mag publishing this garbage doing? Trying to create more idiots who know nothing on a ZX14 or Busa? Ha ha ha, the guy may be a decent music artist (never heard his shyte) but someone has to clue him in on how dumb he sounds about bikes.

Quick Reply: Band Suggestions and Reviews...