Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: How do you define a STUNTER?
Someone who can ride(not pop) a wheelie
7.34%
Someone who can do an endo
2.45%
Someone who can do 12s
9.51%
Someone who can do highchair anything
3.53%
Someone who can slow a wheelie down
8.97%
Someone who can ride a stand up wheelie
3.80%
Anyone who can ride a wheelie for more than 1/4 mile
9.78%
Someone who can roll endos
0.82%
Someone who can do circle burnouts or wheelies
4.35%
Other
49.46%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

What is the definition of a STUNTER? *POLL*

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2002, 12:43 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
I forgot 90% of what you just said Johnny but I do remember agreeing to it..................................
Old 12-26-2002, 10:19 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
I think if you live by the motto

IT DONT MATTA US!!!

You are not only a stunter but a HAHAHA

Last edited by E-DUB OM; 12-26-2002 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-04-2003, 08:03 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
who's not a stunna

if you do any of these things you are not a stunna. 1.look at your tach and speedo just prior to doing a wheelie or endo 2.do circle burnouts only in one direction 3.can only do tricks on your bike or bikes set up similiar to yours 4.can only wheelie long distances by standing on the back pegs 5.if you think 12's on a quad are hard 6.blame the weather or conditions of the pavement as to why you are not sticking any of your tricks at the moment 7.when you go out to practice and take a break before your bike runs out of gas. 8.if you ever said" if I had his bike I could do that" 9.IF your girlfriend doesn't give you a hard time regulary about you spending too much time with your bike. 10. if you put new rear tires on your bike that you paid for instead of used ones
Old 03-04-2003, 08:52 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by DTE

If you can stoppie 200+ feet under 50mph, your a stunna...

I know it takes lots of skill to roll long endos at low speeds, but , I(maybe its just me) enjoy seeing the vid of Weber doing the 115mph, 346ft endo at stunt wars in Streets Of Chaos 2.IMO
Old 03-04-2003, 09:42 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Are we any closer to knowing what a "true" stunna is?????

Goose
Old 03-04-2003, 09:57 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
by everyones replys guess im not just need some more practice

Last edited by hayez; 03-04-2003 at 10:24 PM.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:15 PM

Wheelie Ripper is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont think being a stunta is just being able to do a certain trick. I think its the way you ride and your atitude toward riding. Also i think it has to do with some style. You notice that when a kneedragger does a wheelie it looks plain and dull, but if a stunta does the same wheelie, they can make it look good and spice it up. I think being a stunta also includings helping out your buddies by teachin them stuff and them showing you stuff, everybody feeding off each other. Im sure everyone of you have watched a video and thought "I wana learn that, or i like the way they pull that trick off" I think stuntas are willing to try new tricks, and are so determined that even if they fall, they get back up ad do it again. Like other people said, i dont really think its on tricks, because a lot of people can pop a wheelie, but stuntas make a regular wheelie look pimp Thats just my .02.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:30 PM

INEED$$$ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Papa Kev
It takes alot more that one trick or even a few to be a pro stunter. You can be a really good amature stunter if you have a hand full of tricks or even a shitload but you don't compete. I say, if you stunt, you're a stunter! There is a difference between pro and amature though! my .02 :p I guess that means I vote other!
my .02 exactly. I vote OTHER.
Old 03-05-2003, 12:12 AM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point
What if your poor....... had to sell your big bike and all you have is a lil Z Fiddy.... but,
You ride that damn thing all day, stunt the hell out of it, wreck atleast 5-10 times a day practicing bizarre new tricks....evade cops on it, etc etc....

Are you a stunna? .... LOL

Shuggs, I know you want to do 12's.... HAHA.
Old 03-05-2003, 12:46 AM

cth92081 is an unknown quantity at this point
if you eat, breath, sleep, dream stuntin...then you're a stunna. Its all about attitude

Later
Cory
Old 03-05-2003, 01:49 AM

Insane02GIXXER is an unknown quantity at this point
Its been said before and it even got its own t-shirt, "DOING WHEELIES DOES NOT MAKE YOU A STUNT RIDER"!!!!!! You would not believe all the guys in orl that do pop up 1st gear wheelies and say they do stunts.

Last edited by Insane02GIXXER; 03-05-2003 at 01:54 AM.
Old 03-05-2003, 04:06 AM

punky is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scott@STUNTERS
[B]What if your poor....... had to sell your big bike and all you have is a lil Z Fiddy.... but,
You ride that damn thing all day, stunt the hell out of it, wreck atleast 5-10 times a day practicing bizarre new tricks....evade cops on it, etc etc....

Are you a stunna? .... LOL

well then god damn it, i am a stunna!! I am just starting.. but i only have my fiddy (working on getting a big girls bike!!). i was crashing more then 5-10 times a day, it was more like 15-25!! I was bustin my *** cause i was determined to learn things. i still bust my *** on that little thing.
prime example, it's snowing like a b1tch outside, we are supposed to get like a foot by morning...and i was outside tonight for like 1 1/2 hours in about 5-6 inches of snow tearing **** up cause i wanted to, because i knew it would be fun, i knew it would help me out with balance and learning how to catch myself from falling. i have bruises all over my legs from crashing... seriously, my legs are 1 big bruise!!! but anyways, i consider myself a stunna with training wheels. if i am wrong here, someone please tell me so i stop making an **** out of myself!!
last but now least, stunting is a way of life. it's who u are, what u do, what u love, your passion, it's what you think about when u get up and before u go to bed, you'd rather be out riding and stuntin then doing anything else!!!
just my
Old 03-05-2003, 08:04 AM

It's all about atitude and dreams. If you always think of stunt'n and about how you can make youself better. If you see a trick, and think of ways you can change it to make it something different. And if you got the atitude that almost nothing can get in your way of stunting then i feel you qualify.

O, and the guy on the 50 is deff. a stunta. Your out there bust'n your *** trying new tricks and doing it with all you got and making the best of it.

I've been riding a 60cc trike for the last 4 months because my 200X siezed up(those were some nasty doughnuts hahaha) I made best with what had and i dont regret it. It has tought me soooooooo much balance, brake and throttle control. I even stunted a 78 GS750 hahaha, i sucked on it, but its the idea that we will ride anything we can get our hands on just to stunt.

Last edited by Wheelie Ripper; 03-05-2003 at 08:08 AM.
Old 03-05-2003, 09:53 AM

Tick_9se7en3 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you are somewhere and you dont have your bike and have tried to stunt the following vehicles....you are a stunna...or just plain stupid.

A backhoe
Golfcart
Ride on Lawnmower
A Big Wheel
Old 03-05-2003, 12:34 PM

punky is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wheelie Ripper
[B]O, and the guy on the 50 is deff. a stunta. Your out there bust'n your *** trying new tricks and doing it with all you got and making the best of it.

U talking about me???? well if you are, i am not a guy, i am 100% chick
Old 03-05-2003, 08:34 PM

Nah, i wasn't talking bout you, i was refering to Scott@STUNTERS. sorry bout the miss understanding
Old 03-07-2003, 09:59 AM

chadm is an unknown quantity at this point
lol

last weekend i was trying to stunt my golf cart but it dont work to well lol so i guess i am a stunta
Old 03-07-2003, 02:31 PM

2xtreme50 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think a stunter is someone who does stunts because they like it not just to show off. Most people can get the front wheel off the ground. I stunt because its what i like to do i dont do it to be cool its just like football are basketball.
Old 03-08-2003, 03:16 PM

Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point
if you feel you're a stunna, YOU'RE A STUNNA!!! **** WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS!!!!!
Old 08-08-2003, 02:58 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
hey hey be easy my bike is slowly gettting beat

Quick Reply: What is the definition of a STUNTER? *POLL*