Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: is Jason Britton the best stunter alive
HELL YA
6.13%
HELL NO
93.87%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

do you think that Jason Britton is the best stunter alive

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 09:57 PM

vollrathdude is a decent person
Re: do you think that Jason Britton is the best stunter alive

Originally Posted by Shake
Did u post this thread just to see people bash britton? cuz surely u must have known the answer to ur question is obviously no!

Anyways JB came across to me as a fake as muda fuka ever since i first observed him on his show, so im not surprised to hear the stories about his stuck up ***, but then again he would have never gotten the show without being a fake, thats whats so fuked up about the world. too much fakeness required to get ahead.

but I see now that he's settled in pretty good that he's finally started sneeking his shirt out of his pants ever more often. B4 i would have sworn he went to bed with his shirt all tucked in like a dick!

Its just the little **** about him that pisses me off, like that episode in jamaica when he decided to clown them on their craw fish soup or whatever it was. mudafuka acted like he was too good to try the **** like it would have killed him or something. It would have been one thing if he thought that it would really get him sick or something, but really he did it because he thought it would make him look cool acting like he was afraid or too good/civilized to try it. If I were jamaican and there i would have asked him right then and there on camera who the **** do he thing he is! So **** that fake as *****, and yes i can say it cuz im black too. *** him.
This might be 2 years late, but i got a kick out of reading that you hate the dude because on some episode of his show, he didn't want to eat some fucked up 3rd world crustacean stew