Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: Favorite crash cage!
FI crash cage
13.14%
SI crash cage
35.43%
Stunt aid crash cage
2.86%
Tiger shark crash cage
15.43%
Powers crash cage
13.71%
905 Crash cage
8.29%
Other. Please let us know what your favorite is!
11.14%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite crash cage!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 07:54 AM

*BeNnEtT* is a decent person
Re: Favorite crash cage!

I just ordered the powers race railz and the sub cage for the 07 gsxr 1000. Hopefully ill get it in a timely manner, from what i hear there cosomer service sucks but i took a chance.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:21 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

S.I. cages are tha shiot!!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i like the FI cage for my 600rr, I have cartwheeled the bike twice and the cage performed well. the hoop on the bottom protects the oil pan, its lite and unobtrusive , you can remove the cage and reinstall it without needing a torch
Old 06-25-2008, 11:45 AM

dcen is a decent person

i'm thinking on getting an sick innovations cage depending on how easy it is to install. anyone know if you need any special tools or make modifications? Thanks
Old 09-01-2008, 07:32 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kosi28
my next cage in diffently a tygershark!!!!! ive had almost all FI, 905, and currently running a powers but like someone else stated its very bulky but it holds up to a super beating and never gave me any problems AAAAAA++++

Kosi Tygerashark costs way to much for an E-7 pay limit! hahah
Old 10-12-2008, 09:10 AM

gsxr 4 life is a decent person

I was looking up cages by manufacturer before i bought one and originally was going to buy a Powers but the wait was around 3 months and heard customer service was bad.
So I ended up buying a RACING 905 CAGE.

I've heard that the older 905 cages didnt hold up to well to a good beating.
I ordered the newly designed cage for my 08' 750. I will shortly find out if it takes a good beating.

The new cage looks pretty strong, it's a little bulky due to bigger clearance between the engine and cage, Not like SI Cages.
(which in my mind is good so if and when it bends it wont smash into the engine, still has clearance if bent)
It has gussets welded into the corners of all the joints.(only company I seen do that)
One Down fall is that the cage seems to come pretty close to the shins. ( A Lil Padding Will Fix That.)

I give Aaron at Racing 905 100% for an overall Business Satisfaction. He was Very fast with my order..
I had my cage started from nothing to finished and at my front door in 7 business days. Customer Service was great, every time i called he would always answer or call back within minutes.

** So Does Anyone Know Of Any Other Down Falls On Racing 905 Cages?**
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM?
Old 10-12-2008, 10:31 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

does SI stand for Sick innovations or Steel innovations...cause my team mate just went don and mesed his ankle uo enough to go to th hospital, and barrel rolled his bike about 4 times and his steel innovaions age held up great! I did however vote other.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i just tested out my 905 yesterday at about 50 mph and it worked great
Old 10-12-2008, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
i just tested out my 905 yesterday at about 50 mph and it worked great
thats good it held up, so did it get bent pretty good or did it hold up and just received some good scratches and dents on the cage??
Old 10-13-2008, 12:11 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

it bent the back rod that goes through the bike on one side. easy fix.

but either way, it probly saved my lights. all my fairings. all my rearsets, seat, gas tank, clutch cover, clip ons etc etc etc

i got on and rode away :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-13-2008, 12:15 AM

it bent the back rod that goes through the bike on one side. easy fix.

but either way, it probably saved my lights. all my fairings. all my rearsets, seat, gas tank, clutch cover, clip ons etc etc etc

i got on and rode away :YEAH :YEAH
Good to hear that you walked away with that little damage to the cage..
So that gives me some confidence in my new racing 905 cage
Old 10-13-2008, 12:19 AM
Stuntride.com

hahah yea., i know alot of ppl who ran it in the lots and them ******* never budged. i only run streets on my r1 so crashing on the streets isnt a regular thing. but i looped doin about 45-50 and it saved my bike big time! im sure you wont be disapointed.

i doubt you will be taking twisties with it but i scraped in turns. other than that you might complain about hitting the cage with your shins , but you will get used to it!

go pancake her a few times and keep us posted
Old 10-13-2008, 12:26 AM

hahah yea., i know alot of ppl who ran it in the lots and them ******* never budged. i only run streets on my r1 so crashing on the streets isnt a regular thing. but i looped doin about 45-50 and it saved my bike big time! im sure you wont be disapointed.

i doubt you will be taking twisties with it but i scraped in turns. other than that you might complain about hitting the cage with your shins , but you will get used to it!

go pancake her a few times and keep us posted
Ya i know i will end up beating her up pretty good and ill post back the condition of the newly designed 905 cage. i know i will be happy with my 905

But i wont hit twisties with my stunt bike.. got my race bike for the track to drag knee.
So do you hit your shins pretty bad on your cage? Im probably gonna use some of my self stick seat pad for my race bike to give a lil cushion for my shins...
Old 10-13-2008, 12:30 AM
Stuntride.com

just when you are cruising around. the bars are pretty close (at least on my r1) but it may be different on other bikes cuz the engine mounts are in different places
Old 10-13-2008, 03:31 AM

just when you are cruising around. the bars are pretty close (at least on my r1) but it may be different on other bikes cuz the engine mounts are in different places
Thanks for the heads up
Old 12-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Buyin a si cage.I heard tygershark was strong though I like there designs
Old 12-11-2008, 02:14 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

My tygershark cage came in monday!

its the APEX and i cant have till Xmas
Old 12-12-2008, 03:00 PM
myspace.com/chrismoore18

clmgsxr18 is a decent person

Sick!! I love mine. good clearance,good look and takes a hell of a beating.
but they are hard as a motha ***** to take off once you went down a few times hard.
but other than that i love it. most ppl i know run em and like em.
SI for sure.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:31 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

fVCK POWERS CRASH CAGES THEY SUCK, U CANNNNNNNOT HIT TURNS OR DRFTING SO DONT BUY THEM UNLESS UR A SQUID

ROCK RACE RAILS ALLDAY LONG
Old 12-13-2008, 03:02 AM

Cweezy22 is a decent person

im more then likely puttin S I cage on mine for x-mas not hearin good stuff bout powers but what other sub cage could i go with for my bike thanks for any reply

Last edited by Cweezy22; 12-13-2008 at 03:05 AM.

Quick Reply: Favorite crash cage!