Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: IS A GIXXER A PIECE OF SH1T? YES OR NO
YES----YOU KNOW THIS MAN...A GIXXER IS A PIECE
40.00%
NO----A GIXXER IS A GOOD BIKE WITH A BAD RAP
60.00%
Voters: 455. You may not vote on this poll

Is A Gixxer A Piece Of Sh1t? Vote Now!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 11:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve
Re: Is A Gixxer A Piece Of ****? Vote Now!!!!!

I had my 02 750 for 2 1/2 years as my transportation and stunt bike.. Im really bad when it comes to oil changes and **** so I think I did 2 the entire time I had it... After I bought my truck it was strictly parking lot and NEVER had a problem with the oil or pinging or anything like that.. One problem I had is that when the bike got hot, and I stalled it, I would have to wait a while before it would start again... I threw that bike every which way you could possibly throw it and it NEVER broke... I lost it to the police in 07 and just got another one about 3 weeks ago... I'll never ride anything else.... Well maybe a 636... I like those..

-Jesse
Old 03-03-2009, 03:22 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

piece of ****

nah, there good bikes, but personaly i'm not a big GSXR fan. they are great on the track and good for street, but wouldn't be my first choice to stunt. i've ridden my friends 6hundo and 1K GSXR a few times and there nice bikes, i had no complaints.

Last edited by INSANECRAZZY; 03-03-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:51 AM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

there is a lot of crap on here about gixers being weak *** structured bikes. I am learning to stunt on an 05 750 and have pounded the **** out of it trying to do what most of u here make look as simple as walking. It has not been pretty. My custom xtra gusseted heavy steel 12 bar has been bent from nasty rider separation at about 12:58 (frame perfect) ran out of lot learning clutch up staggered and pounded the bike off the curb ( it flipped a couple of times and ended up in trees ( the SI cage looks like someone took a few smacks at it with a 20 lb sledge hammer and the can has a big dent in it. I rode the bike home from the lot.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:44 PM

*Squidlife* is a decent person

I've heard of some models being prone to breaking at the seams by the forks. Happened to my buddies 06 600 after hitting a turn too fast. But hasn't happened to my 01 750 yet, but so I can't say I have any problems with suzuki. I've seen way more problems with r6s come to think of it..