Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: IS A GIXXER A PIECE OF SH1T? YES OR NO
YES----YOU KNOW THIS MAN...A GIXXER IS A PIECE
40.00%
NO----A GIXXER IS A GOOD BIKE WITH A BAD RAP
60.00%
Voters: 455. You may not vote on this poll

Is A Gixxer A Piece Of Sh1t? Vote Now!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 01:12 PM

NIGHTMARE has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Is A Gixxer A Piece Of ****? Vote Now!!!!!

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
Please tell me you are kidding.........
no im not kidding

see you at stuntwars, im gonna mess you up real bad
Old 11-23-2005, 01:43 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikkee
Very easy if you put it on the 12 bar. Drain oil,Take exhaust off, take oil pan off, take stock pickup off (2bolts), put stuntex pickup in using the same (2 bolts). Put it back togeather, add oil. that's it....

And no - doesn't starve oil if riding on 2 wheels.

perfect...i have 12 too...next oil change...thanks bro
Old 11-23-2005, 05:57 PM

stizzarr19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
I know i've had my gixxer like 1 month and 3 weeks and the upper stay bracket broke in half. i know they need to stregthen those BAD and when it breaks you cant weld it or nuttin cuz its that gay *** pop metal taht cant take any Heat. and whats this about gixxer motors being shitty???
No thats not true.. I have welded two gixxer stays and am having my subframe welded right now. And there 2005 parts. You just need a tig welder and a bad *** talented welder. This guy could probably weld two f**kin pop cans together!!! but in reality yes the parts are not as reliable for stunting becasue they are lighter and better for racing, and thats what the bike is designed best for!! I can say I honestly love my Gixxer6 but would buy an F4i to stunt!! But on the track when Im on GSXR all i can say is.....Here, honda, honda, honda!! :YEAH
Old 11-23-2005, 06:16 PM

funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NIGHTMARE
no im not kidding

Have the lambs stopped crying clarice...quick pro quo....FTTFFTTTFTTFFTT....Mmmm fava beans
Old 11-23-2005, 06:40 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NIGHTMARE
no im not kidding

Ok man, see you there, hope you have a bulletproof vest.....----d
Old 11-24-2005, 08:42 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
Ok man, see you there, hope you have a bulletproof vest.....----d
I got $100 on this dude....BADDREAM looks like a pu$$y.....and he started it!! LOL
Old 11-25-2005, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by stizzarr19
No thats not true.. I have welded two gixxer stays and am having my subframe welded right now. And there 2005 parts. You just need a tig welder and a bad *** talented welder. This guy could probably weld two f**kin pop cans together!!! but in reality yes the parts are not as reliable for stunting becasue they are lighter and better for racing, and thats what the bike is designed best for!! I can say I honestly love my Gixxer6 but would buy an F4i to stunt!! But on the track when Im on GSXR all i can say is.....Here, honda, honda, honda!! :YEAH

Get your subframe back NOW.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:29 PM

NORTHEASTCYCLE is a decent person

I Have Owned Or Rode Gixxer 600,750,1000,&1100 I Have Not Seen Any Blown Up Motors. I Now Ride A Zx9 But Gixxers Are Still A Great Bike In My Mine There Fast They Handle Good(not Great) They Stunt Well And Look Good Doing It
Old 12-04-2005, 02:14 PM

I thought my 05 never dropped gixxer was ready when i put sprokets, cage, 12 on it...atleast for the slow stuff....now i am thinking i have to go one step further after reading this form....now i need to move the oil pick and somehow make the subframes a little stronger...slapp on a staiblizer and i think i should be there.....is there anything else i need to know?
Old 12-05-2005, 04:41 PM

funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by #1legspreader
I thought my 05 never dropped gixxer was ready when i put sprokets, cage, 12 on it...atleast for the slow stuff....now i am thinking i have to go one step further after reading this form....now i need to move the oil pick and somehow make the subframes a little stronger...slapp on a staiblizer and i think i should be there.....is there anything else i need to know?

have fun!!! :YEAH
Old 01-14-2006, 11:01 AM

DIRTYDEK is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 12k miles in 8 months of riding on a 2003 gixer 600 mostly street/stunt time and i havent had any motor problems! im runnin stock gears so that probably explains my clutch issue! No oil pickup i run a little extra oil! Tabs break off it mad easy though! im gonna try to get them all reinforced! i havent hit the bar obnoxiously hard yeteither, i wonder how that would turn out!
Old 01-14-2006, 11:14 AM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

i have owned 3 gsxr and all of them where great bikes , i would only ridea gixxer as a street bike though , i learned to stunt on one , and now i have a f4i to stunt on , if i would have had a f4i to begin with i would be a f*cking pro by now, my gxxer was in the shop all the time with small problems , my honda could run on 1 quart of oil for at least two years, gixxer would last five mins like that , all it boils down to is gixxers are good bikes if you baby them with every inch of your life so they dont fualt out, buy a honda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2006, 11:38 AM

SuzukiJoe can only hope to improve

I'm on my third gixxer as well. '01 600, '03 600 and two weeks ago I picked up the '06 1000. Only problem I ever had was with the '03 gixxer it had a sensor go bad a few weeks after I bought it. I got that fixed under warranty and never had a problem really until 17k later when the engine started to hesitate a bit. All in all though I have been really satisfied with the gixxer...
Old 01-14-2006, 12:25 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

lets see, 2 friends in indy blew up their gixxer 750's riding it not near as hard as my 929, team mate josh blew his up just doinga regular stand up on the highway (bike was full of oil also) and he's had nothing but problems with his motor since then. None of these bikes were bought second hand junk bikes from ebay or anything, they were all new. Josh's is an 04 he bought brand new. I have an 05 750 in my garage right now but i wouldn't stunt it, they are too fragile to stunt and have too many issues with the motors and weak metal. They ride nice and i've rocked my friends, but i wouldn't do it to mine for fear of tearing it to pieces on one drop. I ride an old cbr600f2 now and it's reliable as hell.
Old 01-15-2006, 04:30 PM

The Jeweler is an unknown quantity at this point

i rather push a honda than ride a gixer
Old 01-15-2006, 07:22 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

i just picked up an 01 750, with 9k for 3500. i havent got out to ride it yet but the stuntex oil pickup is on its way. only bad thing i ever hear is bad subframe and oil problems. i guess i will find out this summer
Old 01-16-2006, 04:45 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

theres 4 GSXRs at our spot. All of of em blow a puff of oil smoke when they clutch up. Ive never seen other bikes do it. The guys love em though
Old 01-16-2006, 10:09 AM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I have to say that you should have stayed with the honda depending on what it was. I have seen some 900 and f4 and some I's take some gorilla slams and come out laughing. Actually I have yet to see one break! On the other hand I have a 02 telefonica that I can't get a subframe to stay on to save my life I actually think I looked at it the other day and the thing broke. I have been thinking of either an F4i or a 636 to be the next victim

I have read a lot on here about reinforcing the tabs on the sub frme ha try that and the you are going to break the tab on the frame insted! A subframe is a lot cheaper. Anyone wanna trade me for an F4i Please???????????????
Old 01-16-2006, 10:22 AM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point

As I keep reading here I have over 15,000 mailes on my gsxr 6 and no motor problems what soever i have been stunting it since 1000 miles and still have the original clutch in it i didnt even put sprockets on it til 12,000. But i willstill trade for that F4i
Old 01-25-2006, 05:58 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
That brings up another point...anyone still rockin a SRAD? seems like theyre just relics of the the OG stuntaz along with the 900RR
I bought mine back in the day when they were the ****. Never had any trouble with it and I'm not the best at maintaining my stuff

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Is A Gixxer A Piece Of Sh1t? Vote Now!!!!!