Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: do you stunt a financed bike?
NO!!! are you crazy??!!??
42.80%
Yes! :YEAH
57.20%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

who here stunts a financed bike?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 04:12 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: who here stunts a financed bike?

Originally Posted by Kelm

I can get you a perfect running condition 1999 Gixxer 600 for $2000
thanks but I'll have to pass that one up, If I get a gixxer its gotta be a 2004-2005 model
Old 10-03-2005, 04:17 PM

IWRXIT is an unknown quantity at this point

i got mine financed. if i could find an engine cage, i would get more hardcore. frame sliders are working for now.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:58 PM

929_uR is a decent person

Originally Posted by catach42
not only would i never stunt a financed bike i would never finance a bike. if u cant afford it right when u buy it dont do it

exscuse us mr.ipayforeverythingcashupfront, but not everyone can afford to buy bikes cash (not everyones parents can either)...

but i dont see the problem with it...financed bike = mandatory full coverage.

full coverage +crashed bike = full loan payout +cheap buy back = SICK.

my buddy crashed his 929, got the money to pay it off 6 g's then bought it back from Ins. for 600. :YEAH so i dont see whats bad about that.!
Old 10-03-2005, 09:15 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

**** im 17 and i can do it. yes i live at home but i also goto HIGH SCHOOL full time and make $9 an hr.

Ya see thats the difference... I go to college. I have rent, new truck payments, insurance, phone bills, gas bills, water bills, cable bills, in the pocess of paying of my stundent loans, then you have needs bills... like I need food, beer, tobacco. The dogs need food, so its retarded to say if you can pay cash dont get a bike! If I lived with my parents or found a housing situation that was free I could prolly pay cash after a little savings. I owe 6900 currently on my bike bought July 1st.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:36 PM

JRRider13 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** im 17 and i can do it. yes i live at home but i also goto HIGH SCHOOL full time and make $9 an hr.
I don't think that anyone who lives at home and rides a ratty F4 is in a position to be handing out financial advice to anyone. You very likely live in a house that your parents financed. They probably drive cars that are financed. Do you own your own vehicle? If you had to buy one, it would probably need to be financed. You live at home, you pay zero for rent, zero for food and have no idea of what real world responsibility is. If we were to rid this forum of all those who owe money on their bikes combined with all those who stunt stolen/insurance fraud bikes, this would be a lonely place indeed.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:45 PM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JRRider13
I don't think that anyone who lives at home and rides a ratty F4 is in a position to be handing out financial advice to anyone. You very likely live in a house that your parents financed. They probably drive cars that are financed. Do you own your own vehicle? If you had to buy one, it would probably need to be financed. You live at home, you pay zero for rent, zero for food and have no idea of what real world responsibility is. If we were to rid this forum of all those who owe money on their bikes combined with all those who stunt stolen/insurance fraud bikes, this would be a lonely place indeed.

I live with my parents, still pay, phone, cable, car insurance, bought my own car, bought both bikes, pay both bike insurances, ect. So I mean, just because you live with parents doesnt mean they are handing out everything to you.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:54 PM

JRRider13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ace151Slayer
I live with my parents, still pay, phone, cable, car insurance, bought my own car, bought both bikes, pay both bike insurances, ect. So I mean, just because you live with parents doesnt mean they are handing out everything to you.
Im not saying that anything is "handed to you" but you also have no real expenses/responsibilty to worry about. In a few years when you move on, you may not have the expendable income that you are currently afforded.
AGAIN im not saying your parents bought any of your possessions for you, but I don't think you can really understand where im coming from until you live under a roof that you pay for on your own.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:04 PM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, maybe not rent, but as far as responsibilties? Your wrong there, I have plenty of those. I forgot to mention setting money aside for college in the Spring. So its not as easy as it may seem.

But I understand what your trying to express.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

before i paid it off...

AFTER i paid it off.

Old 10-03-2005, 11:35 PM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

Hey Mr. T-NECK your boy ever get that 12 bar????
Old 10-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by TrafficCriminal
Hey Mr. T-NECK your boy ever get that 12 bar????
im callin u now.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:09 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

yo mann i owe bout 6giggas for my 03 f4i and it takes a bit of a beating, but thas why i got my stunt piece tho....

as for that 05 636 my boy has one and just of some normal *** wheelies n stoppies n pipe scrapes he went thru a radiator bustin off the first month, the gauge cluster snappin(intake stay plastic piece of ****) and upper fairing stay all gonzo, but it looks fukin cool
Old 10-04-2005, 04:24 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

i financed the second bike I ever bought.. which was that green zx6r....and tore the **** out of that ****... learned to stunt on it... no cage, no bar no air pressure no idle no sprockets!!!

I doubt I will ever finance a bike again.. i have had 2 929's and 2 f4i's since then... but I dont mind buying salvaged bikes

I think i want a brand new bike in the spring... but I will pay cash for it... then probably tear it the **** up
Old 10-04-2005, 06:24 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
i financed the second bike I ever bought.. which was that green zx6r....and tore the **** out of that ****... learned to stunt on it... no cage, no bar no air pressure no idle no sprockets!!!

I doubt I will ever finance a bike again.. i have had 2 929's and 2 f4i's since then... but I dont mind buying salvaged bikes

I think i want a brand new bike in the spring... but I will pay cash for it... then probably tear it the **** up

nah man, your aite gettin a new one. you have to stunt to tear it up buddy!! you'll be fine!!
Old 10-04-2005, 07:19 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

my dumb *** friend that has no skill what so ever is going to attempt to be able to ride a wheelie on his gix 750 05' thats financed.. ive seen him do soem gay **** but if he really trys to get it im betting he ****s up and crashes due to inexperiance. i hope not but im being realistic, and all teh ***** has in liability right now!!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:08 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

HAHAHA i flipped a 2nd gear highchair and wrote the thing off before i made my FIRST payment !!! Still been rockin the same f4 ever since... I think i still owe 5 or 6 g on it.. Canadian though...
Old 10-04-2005, 05:12 PM

Siks3Siks is an unknown quantity at this point

I owe about 6 g's on my '04 636. I got standup's ,sitdown's ,tank spreader's ,and basic stoppies nothing real crazy or impressive but yeah I still owe on my *****.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:42 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Till a few days ago I owed $5,000 on a 2001 gsxr600 with a frame cracked inhalf. I bought it used on a Yamaha card at 28%. I deserve to be shot. Matter of fact please shoot me. I just sold it for $2,800. But now have 2004 gsxr600 I bought for $2,100. Im not as in bad shape now. But still, please shoot me.....
Old 10-05-2005, 04:09 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by P.C.P. Tony
Till a few days ago I owed $5,000 on a 2001 gsxr600 with a frame cracked inhalf. I bought it used on a Yamaha card at 28%. I deserve to be shot. Matter of fact please shoot me. I just sold it for $2,800. But now have 2004 gsxr600 I bought for $2,100. Im not as in bad shape now. But still, please shoot me.....

WOW!!!...
Old 10-05-2005, 05:07 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

YO check this out, I just got a credit card from Kawasaki(i financed through them) and it says I've still got $3500 worth of credit I can use(we qualified for $10,000), should I buy a stunt bike through that and just add it to my bill?

Quick Reply: who here stunts a financed bike?