Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: whats the best stuntbike
CBR954RR
7.74%
CBR929RR
7.88%
CBR900RR
8.31%
CBRF4i
32.09%
CBR600RR
3.15%
GSXR1000
3.15%
GSXR750
7.45%
GSXR600
7.31%
YAMAHA R1
1.86%
YAMAHA R6
5.44%
KAWASAKI ZX6R
15.62%
Voters: 698. You may not vote on this poll

whats the best stuntbike....updated

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 11:05 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whats the best stuntbike....updated

Originally Posted by Nate
All this talk about the f4i. gotta get one.
your avatar is cool
Old 06-19-2005, 08:27 PM

truestunna is an unknown quantity at this point

636 hands done, bike makes everything easy, after that f4i
Old 06-20-2005, 01:41 AM

RayRay636 is an unknown quantity at this point

its all about the 636 cant be beat
Old 07-07-2005, 03:54 AM

Ninja63619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
im not that spoiled really,im not from a rich family or anything..i inherited a car that was promised to me from my grandpa when he died,which i sold to buy my ZX7R,which im parting out right now to pay my mom back for the F4i.
nah i dont have a job ive just been sellin my bike parts i have around for my gas money and ****..and uh im 17 ive always lived with my mom.
wow man thats funny you must really suck at your only job ,selling stuff of your bike. Last time i asked you if u got the shipping prices you said you were to busy working . I still want those two fairings and 520 conversion if you wanna sell em. im me if you do.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:39 AM

XSuROsISX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boostn
whoever voted for the r6 is smoking crack.................
Whoever voted for any 600 is smoking crack, but this is a board of mainly beginner riders so oh well.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:48 AM

Plus 600s are worthless unless you want to put some huge sprocket on the rear and do 2 mph wheelies in a parking lot, that sounds real fun to me lol reminds me of those guys that couldn't race BMX or jump **** back in the day so they got freestyle bikes and practiced spinning their handlebars in Burger King parking lots. Too funny.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:16 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by XSuROsISX
Whoever voted for any 600 is smoking crack, but this is a board of mainly beginner riders so oh well.

a lot of the best riders in the world rock 600s.....
Old 07-08-2005, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by SlitZ
a lot of the best riders in the world rock 600s.....
If you mean best riders in the world rocking 600s as in AMA riders I would totally agree with you, but if you are talking about doing circles in a little parking lot, I don't consider those riders even close to the "best riders in the world," if you even know how to ride a motorcycle you can pick that up in a summer time.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:29 PM

truestunna is an unknown quantity at this point

so lets hear what you consider good riding?
Old 07-08-2005, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by truestunna
so lets hear what you consider good riding?
Let me see, what do I consider good riding? I consider good riders the guys who worked their asses off scraping for funds racing local Am events such as WERA and CCS just in order to get a shot on the AMA circuit. I consider good riders all the little guys that only looked straight ahead racing when they were kids at local CMC and AMX events to make it to the big leagues just to get the chance to walk a supercross practice. When you get to a certain point in the motorcycle world, you know the people in the industry that have been riding forever. Buying a stuntbike and learning how to ride a wheelie at 5 mph in a parking lot doesn't make you a pro. How long did it take you to become the parking lot stunna you are today? 3 Months? It reminds me of back in the late 90s when metal ramps were getting popular, I had worked my *** off racing motocross my entire life to be were I am today, then I would see the kids that learnt how to ride a motorcycle and jump a metal ramp in 3 months and they became Gods to the rest of the followers, thats exactly what has happend in the sportbike community.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:53 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

sounds like you dont like stunters?? i dont see many stunters gettin praised like gods, or makin 1/10th of what the racers make... if you dont appreciate the skill some of us have then why are you on this forum?
Old 07-08-2005, 09:57 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

If you mean best riders in the world rocking 600s as in AMA riders I would totally agree with you, but if you are talking about doing circles in a little parking lot, I don't consider those riders even close to the "best riders in the world," if you even know how to ride a motorcycle you can pick that up in a summer time.
so what you're tellin me is you joined sl to ***** to ppl about how you never made it to be a pro, and are pissed off everyone who can do circles n stunts get more attention than you... i already know of a few people who don't like you or your style.. better keep that in mind
Old 07-08-2005, 10:04 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

im not that spoiled really,im not from a rich family or anything..i inherited a car that was promised to me from my grandpa when he died,which i sold to buy my ZX7R,which im parting out right now to pay my mom back for the F4i.
he's right, he actually bought the f4i from me, and trust me i was there when his mom was bytchin at him about payin her back.. so i think instead of investing your money in a 6th passenger peg set up (makin the bike look like a fvckin cattapilar) u should start payin her back
Old 07-09-2005, 01:33 AM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me see, what do I consider good riding? I consider good riders the guys who worked their asses off scraping for funds racing local Am events such as WERA and CCS just in order to get a shot on the AMA circuit. I consider good riders all the little guys that only looked straight ahead racing when they were kids at local CMC and AMX events to make it to the big leagues just to get the chance to walk a supercross practice. When you get to a certain point in the motorcycle world, you know the people in the industry that have been riding forever. Buying a stuntbike and learning how to ride a wheelie at 5 mph in a parking lot doesn't make you a pro. How long did it take you to become the parking lot stunna you are today? 3 Months? It reminds me of back in the late 90s when metal ramps were getting popular, I had worked my *** off racing motocross my entire life to be were I am today, then I would see the kids that learnt how to ride a motorcycle and jump a metal ramp in 3 months and they became Gods to the rest of the followers, thats exactly what has happend in the sportbike community.
this is stuntlife not racelife or motocrosslife...

If I was little and I never heard or saw stunting and I saw I guy jump a dirtramp on his dirtbike i'd think its cool but if I saw some guy do a 5 mph wheelie and then start doing circles I'd go apeshit
Old 07-09-2005, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by SlitZ
sounds like you dont like stunters?? i dont see many stunters gettin praised like gods, or makin 1/10th of what the racers make... if you dont appreciate the skill some of us have then why are you on this forum?

The skills? Please I was doing 12 o'clocks in 95 on a pathetic ZX7. Don't tell me about skills.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

The skills? Please I was doing 12 o'clocks in 95 on a pathetic ZX7. Don't tell me about skills.

you think 12 o'clock on a ZX7 means you have "the skillz"?
Old 07-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Don't read this.

this dude is like a squid who never grew outta it

"the dude doing circles has no skill" "only took him 3 months"

oh **** this is funny.

I"m guessing a below BP HC in 3rd on your turbo hayabusa takes more "skill" than that?

oh **** this dude is killing me, it's like sclevela got another account way back in 03!!
Old 07-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Don't read this.

I consider good riders all the little guys that only looked straight ahead racing when they were kids at local CMC and AMX events to make it to the big leagues just to get the chance to walk a supercross practice.

what about the kids who learn to do a HC on their bicycle, or a NO HANDER CIRCLE

on thier bicycle, just so they could get a lil acknowlegdment from the "big leagues"

I've practiced day after day after day after day, and this is the result:

you know? "the skills"??
Old 07-09-2005, 11:18 AM

Yup Gundam I'm a squid, keep practicing your parking lot wheelies in your mothers trailor park while I go put a larger sprocket on my bike lol.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Don't read this.

Yup Gundam I'm a squid, keep practicing your parking lot wheelies in your mothers trailor park while I go put a larger sprocket on my bike lol.

you can see houses in those pictures dude, your obviously blind.

i thought you didn't like slow wheelies?? if you have "the skills" then why do you need a bigger sprocket?