Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: how many cops stunt
COPS
9.05%
CORRECTION OFFICERS
1.86%
OTHER
17.87%
HATE COPS AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT
75.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 11:14 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

99% of cops deserve to be killed with a butter knife, the other 1% is cool
Old 06-02-2005, 02:01 AM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

the thing you guys dont realize is that our world doesnt revovle around traffic enforcement. im not trying to pick a fight here, just explaining. traffic is about 5% of our jobs.... well at least mine. i deal with drugs, guns, and gangs ALL the time. we also deal with everyday stuff. i arrested six people today. two beat their wives. two had crack rocks. one threw a brick through his ex-girl friends new boy friends window, and then punched him in the face when he heard the crash and came out. and the last one i pulled over for doing 65 in a 30.... didnt write him a ticket for speeding or the fact that he had no insurance. he had a felony posession of a controled substance (heroine) warrant. then when i pull him out of the car, he had a gun under his seat. on monday night i helped a man deliver his son in his van. his wife went into labor in the car and the ambulance was caught by a train. just two hours earlier on monday, i watched a 20 year old girl take her last few breaths after the heroine she was snorting turned out to be too much for her. guys on bikes dont get a second look from me... i dont care. once again, someday you or someone you love is gonna need one of us. i just hope that you stick to your guns then and tell that cop to go fu(k himself.... most of us deal with "thugs" on a daily basis. so dont flatter yourselves. just because you wear your hat to the side, dosent make you a "thug".
Old 06-02-2005, 04:28 AM

mojo1094 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't wanna quote your whole post goat, but mad props. I hate gettin' pulled over as much as the next guy. And in some of these guy's defense, even you have to know, there are some pretty shady cops out there.

My town is rife with them. It's a small town with a big town attitude, and most of the police are on edge, with good cause. But, that also makes them proflie much more. See a kid with a loud system in his car, man those are expensive, must be a drug dealer. (we have a lot of pushers and dealers around here).

group of people on sportbikes? must be Ruff Ryders, better tail them out of town.

It sucks but it's the way it is. When i lived in chicago, and when i visit, i don't get bothered, because they have better things to do. But a wheelie in TRAFFIC??? expect a ticket. you could damage the hell out of other peoples stuff, or kill someone else. a warning would be cool, and take less time. so it's up to the cop, but seriously, before you mouth off about cops, think about it. REALLY think about it. They do a job so many of you couldn't. They are only human. They are up against impossible odds doing what they can to keep their city's in line, and all the time, the bastards that they are protecting are giving them ****. it's like the vietnam vet's. you gonna spit on a cop cause he does his job?

man, go to hell. and take all your biggoted friends with you.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:53 AM

and just to clearify before i get castrated. im not claiming to be some superman. when i said six arrests in that post, those were the six people arrested in the zone that i and two other guys covered yesterday. so its not like i, by myself had all six of those guys. but i had taken care of some aspect of all six of them. i wasnt trying to brag, just showing the diversity of call volume.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:08 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by goat
and just to clearify before i get castrated. im not claiming to be some superman. when i said six arrests in that post, those were the six people arrested in the zone that i and two other guys covered yesterday. so its not like i, by myself had all six of those guys. but i had taken care of some aspect of all six of them. i wasnt trying to brag, just showing the diversity of call volume.

a much needed perspective on what Police do, sometimes we forget these things when all you hear abt on this forum is "**** i got pulled over by some @sshole cop today".....
Old 06-02-2005, 07:39 PM

Quicksta da RR is an unknown quantity at this point

I Dont understand y someone would say fuc da police. Ive done several ride alongs w/ police officers on the east coast and west. I think that if u took 5 minutes out of your life to go and experience what officers have to go through everyday, you would prob show up at headquarters w/ a box of doughnuts and milk to boot. (jk) Just think officers let so many things slide, when they do finally have to crack down you probably deserve it. 10-20 people probably already said dam that officer didnt pull me over, must be my lucky day. No its not ur lucky day, thats him/her saying I'm gonna let this slide. If your gonna keep it in the streets expect to get tickets. Until the sport progresses more mainstream and local stunt spots can become organized, dont ***** if you do something wrong. On the other end of the spectrum some officers do take it to the extreme, and it is unfortunate, but the # of officers that harass stunters is miniscule compared to the ones that just care one way or the other. Just keep in mind sooner or later its time to pay the piper.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:28 PM

deez_nutz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
YOUR RIGHT, I WISH YOU WORKED MY BLOCK THEN WE COULD EXCHANGE WORDS EVERYTIME YOU PIPE UP. DONT MISTAKE ME FOR SOME KID, I KNOW THE LAW LIKE YOU DO, YOU DONT GO AROUND PICKING FIGHTS WITH COPS THATS JUST STUPID AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT. BETTER GET BACKUP IS JUST SOME STUPID COP TALK. SEE, YOURE ALL WORKED UP AND READY TO GO HASSLE SOMEONE NOW OVER SOME INTERNET POSTS, THATS WHY COPS SUCK. ALL IM SAYING IS I HAVE MY SH#T TOGETHER SO BEFORE YOU OR ANY COP COMES ALONG TO F#CK WITH ME YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR TOES, FOLLOW PROCEDURE EXACTLY, AND NO EXTRA BULLSH#T JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD A BAD DAY. IM LIKE A SORE D#CK
i have more **** to deal with than load mouths, guys on bikes dont even get a second look from me like goat said ,,there is more things to worry about that , i dealt with people that make you and people like you look like kids i did a year in the middle east, so calm down and wave at your local POPO and be friends,,
Old 06-03-2005, 05:45 PM

4"down is an unknown quantity at this point

hey DEEZ NUTZ MR. Ryan Smith is probably one of the ones who are stuttering and shaking when they hand you their liscence. talks too much trash to actual act on it
Old 06-03-2005, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by 4"down
hey DEEZ NUTZ MR. Ryan Smith is probably one of the ones who are stuttering and shaking when they hand you their liscence. talks too much trash to actual act on it

good stuff,, your right its the mouthy ones that make the job fun
Old 06-03-2005, 08:10 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4"down
THATS FUNNY.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by deez_nutz
i have more **** to deal with than load mouths, guys on bikes dont even get a second look from me like goat said ,,there is more things to worry about that , i dealt with people that make you and people like you look like kids i did a year in the middle east, so calm down and wave at your local POPO and be friends,,
THATS ALL YOU HAVE ON HERE IS MOUTHS, ITS A COMPUTER. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE P.D., ACTUALLY REALLY COOL GUYS AND THEYLL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS PLENTY OF PUNK-*** PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF ON THE FORCE.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:02 PM

THATS ALL YOU HAVE ON HERE IS MOUTHS, ITS A COMPUTER. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE P.D., ACTUALLY REALLY COOL GUYS AND THEYLL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS PLENTY OF PUNK-*** PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF ON THE FORCE.
youre absolutely right..... but the difference is they dont have websites, t-shirts, stickers, and tattoos that say fu(k stunters. there are "punk ***" people, as you put it, everywhere and in every group you can imagine. its just easier to point the finger and hate us for some reason.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:50 AM

your a loud mouth punk and your no longer worth my time... cops suck but now you know some and there cool ,, your just some fukin nerd from TX with a beat up bike,,big mouth and a chip on your shoulder ,,prob wanted to be a cop and could not pass the test,, another online ***** all talk because your 2000 miles away, last post of this **** i waste my time on
Old 06-04-2005, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by deez_nutz
your a loud mouth punk and your no longer worth my time... cops suck but now you know some and there cool ,, your just some fukin nerd from TX with a beat up bike,,big mouth and a chip on your shoulder ,,prob wanted to be a cop and could not pass the test,, another online ***** all talk because your 2000 miles away, last post of this **** i waste my time on
HAHA BUDDY, NO CHIPS HERE, JUST PUSHING YOUR BUTTONS. I ALWAYS KNEW THERE WERE COOL COPS, YOURE JUST NOT ONE OF THEM, ACTING LIKE A COP ON A STUNT WEBSITE . SEE MORE OF MY WORK IN THE VIDEO SECTION.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:22 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

ryan's got skillz.

Old 06-06-2005, 01:52 PM

hot magma is a decent person

and you wonder why half the guys on sportbikes run.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:03 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a rediculous thread that will go no where, but I still answered the poll.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:13 PM

HepDog is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHA,
I just did 4 years upstate. Concord, Walpole, Gardner, then the DOC pimped me off to Texas for a year.... but peep it..... Knowing what I know now, I WISH i was a C.O., those suckers get paid very well to do nothing... prison isn't like it used to be, and if there is a fight, the cops just wait til your done, and your either so tired from smashing some punk, or very happy from being saved from death the inmates gladly "cuff up".....

over paid babysitters.... with excellent benefits!

word
Old 06-06-2005, 03:09 PM

Sithor is an unknown quantity at this point

Cops in my neighborhood keep harassing me. I've said stuff to the chief and they don't do ****. I'm more in fear of cops than someone breaking into my house. At least the robber will just take my **** and not try to ruin my whole life. Not just that my house has been broken into and the cops did ****. F.T. to the muthafu(kin' P.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by HepDog
HAHA,
I just did 4 years upstate. Concord, Walpole, Gardner, then the DOC pimped me off to Texas for a year.... but peep it..... Knowing what I know now, I WISH i was a C.O., those suckers get paid very well to do nothing... prison isn't like it used to be, and if there is a fight, the cops just wait til your done, and your either so tired from smashing some punk, or very happy from being saved from death the inmates gladly "cuff up".....

over paid babysitters.... with excellent benefits!

word
wow i worked walpole for a little while that place sucks,,

Quick Reply: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr