Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: how many cops stunt
COPS
9.05%
CORRECTION OFFICERS
1.86%
OTHER
17.87%
HATE COPS AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT
75.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Old 05-30-2005, 12:09 AM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

wow i didnt see this until today..... im a cop... so what?.... ive never busted ANYONE for stunting EVER!!! ive never even written a ticket to anyone on a bike. but if someone runs from me in my neck of the woods... for no apparent reason, they did something wrong. ill chase you until i catch you or my sup's call me off... i dont care if you are on a bike, a car, on foot, or on a bicycle. its my job period.. and anybody that wants to talk trash about hiding behind the badge, come find me. im easy to find. ill go lick for lick with anyone.
Old 05-30-2005, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Pigott666gsxr
We respect the Military Bump to you>>>>>I app what you guys do......

COPS LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTP

im a ranger.. do you respect half of me?
Old 05-30-2005, 12:17 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Silly R1 is a decent person

hey goat, how you been, havent talked to you in awhile, hope your safely enjoying your holiday weeking
Old 05-30-2005, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Silly R1
hey goat, how you been, havent talked to you in awhile, hope your safely enjoying your holiday weeking
ive been in hawaii.. just got back today.... go to the chat if you can
Old 05-30-2005, 02:40 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

like a said... No cops = mayhem
Old 05-30-2005, 03:02 PM

TiptronicSoldie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there are cool cops, then there are cops that aren't cool. I have been pulled over twice on my bike. Once for going 80 in a 50 the first week I had my new bike - didn't get a ticket but slowed it down for sure - cool cop.

2nd time I was pulled over for "speeding" it had rained for 2 weeks straight during the winter and I finally had a chance to go around the block. I was at a light and I saw the police officer so I knew not to speed for sure, but I dont ever do on small streets. Anyways I gunned it a little bit to almost 30, then 5 minutes later he pulled me over speeding - my speedo which is off said I never went over 30 where the speed limit is 25. I ended up getting 2 tickets because I had left my wallet in my house with my ID(I know my DL #) and not having my insurance on me, but he didnt give me a ticket for speeding even though he pulled me over for it...weird huh.

Most cops respect the fact that we are bikers and pretty much make the streets somewhat safer but not driving drunk or wrecklessly in a huge car. Its just like every profession though - not everyone is cool.

I have people over at my house all the time the cops get called and they are always cool about it. I just get the "Get everyone out or we are giving you a ticket," they don't even wait for everyone to leave and I go to bed with no tickets.

One time it was midnight and they were maybe 5 people in my backyard that is open to the street when all of the sudden 2 dike cops came up and were like we need to talk to the occupants of the home(they were driving by and saw the people out by my barbeque). We were very cooperative and explained that we only had about 20(the party wasn't even started yet, we had just finished grilling) people in our 3 bedroom house, and that we could be "quieter" if we needed to. They ended up giving us 2 noise violation tickets, we werent loud at all, and the tickets were $150 a piece. 2 of the exact same ****ing tickets - lesbian cops suck.

It seems when cops stumble across you doing something wrong, they give you a chance and let you learn from a mistake. Then when it seems like they are looking for someone to bust, they want to make an example out of someone who sometimes isn't too far in the wrong.

It really doesn't have anything to do with bad/good cops, really just uptight people and people who care more about life than just busting people and powertripping.
Old 05-30-2005, 03:30 PM

4"down is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Albgixxer
I mouthed something off to him while he was walking away and he started saying "try me punk" and **** but he didn't chase.
while he was walking away
***** say it to their faces
Old 05-30-2005, 03:34 PM

4"down is an unknown quantity at this point

im a cop in ny and never screwed with a bike but if you wanna talk trash i will gladly ripp your happy *** off the bike. see you dont f..k with us we dont bother you. im a stunter and respect riders but dont talk trash every one is tough behind a key board or on the phone and especialy with budies but yall wine and cry and yes sir when your lookin in my face. "KEY BOARD TOUGH GUYS" you make me smile
Old 05-30-2005, 04:19 PM

78KingCobra is an unknown quantity at this point

i think there are cool cops, the cops who have a concience, and the cops who do their job. if you dont have a license, no insurance, speeding, bald tires, busted taillight etc. they should cite you for them all. its your fault that you are getting these tickets. but there are **** cops who pull the sleight of hand bag of weed out of your glove compartment.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:57 PM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by goat

NOPE.........................just get what you give in MY BOOK with you...but I do respect what "Some" police/millitary are out for and others I just don't respect all.....unless respect is shown then its DIFF. Give respect get nothing but respect in my book........Ill be the first to Say it......
Old 05-31-2005, 08:06 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by goat

a Chicago Ranger?
Old 05-31-2005, 09:09 PM

deez_nutz is an unknown quantity at this point

[wanna talk trash i will gladly ripp your happy *** off the bike. see you dont f**k with us

well put if you dont give me **** your going on your way and if you give me **** im going to ruin you
Old 05-31-2005, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
a Chicago Ranger?
army ranger // bad ***
Old 06-01-2005, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
a Chicago Ranger?
i ets'd in 1998.... i still lead the way
Old 06-01-2005, 07:52 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

true dat once a Ranger always a Ranger Sua Sponte Ranger buddy!!! :YEAH
Old 06-01-2005, 07:56 PM

always.....
Old 06-01-2005, 08:03 PM

oscar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4"down
im a cop in ny and never screwed with a bike but if you wanna talk trash i will gladly ripp your happy *** off the bike. see you dont f..k with us we dont bother you. im a stunter and respect riders but dont talk trash every one is tough behind a key board or on the phone and especialy with budies but yall wine and cry and yes sir when your lookin in my face. "KEY BOARD TOUGH GUYS" you make me smile
yeah keep hiding behind your badge
FTP
Old 06-01-2005, 08:05 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4"down
THATS THE THING WITH COPS, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SLIP UP SO THEY CAN SATISFY THEIR POWER TRIP. WHO CARES IF YOU ARE A STUNTER, YOUR TRUE COLORS SHOW WHEN YOU POST SH#T LIKE: RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THERE BIKES, AND DONT F WITH US AND WE WONT BOTHER YOU. BETTER CALL BACKUP IF YOURE GOING TO RIPP ME OFF OF ANYTHING.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
THATS THE THING WITH COPS, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SLIP UP SO THEY CAN SATISFY THEIR POWER TRIP. WHO CARES IF YOU ARE A STUNTER, YOUR TRUE COLORS SHOW WHEN YOU POST SH#T LIKE: RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THERE BIKES, AND DONT F WITH US AND WE WONT BOTHER YOU. BETTER CALL BACKUP IF YOURE GOING TO RIPP ME OFF OF ANYTHING.

everybody is so tough when they are 2000 miles away, this is funny "better get back up" who the **** are you kidding, you go ahead and try and fight a cop pulling you over email me from jail so i can laugh at you
Old 06-01-2005, 09:40 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deez_nutz
everybody is so tough when they are 2000 miles away, this is funny "better get back up" who the **** are you kidding, you go ahead and try and fight a cop pulling you over email me from jail so i can laugh at you
YOUR RIGHT, I WISH YOU WORKED MY BLOCK THEN WE COULD EXCHANGE WORDS EVERYTIME YOU PIPE UP. DONT MISTAKE ME FOR SOME KID, I KNOW THE LAW LIKE YOU DO, YOU DONT GO AROUND PICKING FIGHTS WITH COPS THATS JUST STUPID AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT. BETTER GET BACKUP IS JUST SOME STUPID COP TALK. SEE, YOURE ALL WORKED UP AND READY TO GO HASSLE SOMEONE NOW OVER SOME INTERNET POSTS, THATS WHY COPS SUCK. ALL IM SAYING IS I HAVE MY SH#T TOGETHER SO BEFORE YOU OR ANY COP COMES ALONG TO F#CK WITH ME YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR TOES, FOLLOW PROCEDURE EXACTLY, AND NO EXTRA BULLSH#T JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD A BAD DAY. IM LIKE A SORE D#CK

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr