Twitchy bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough
Re: Twitchy bike

Originally Posted by dwminnick
I've got an idea I'll bring round up and we will kill all of your grass which = Spreader in no time!
+1
either that
or i'll mow it for you if you give me your wheelie button
Old 06-25-2009, 08:55 AM

jlh42581 is a decent person

How's that workin out for ya in the lot?
too damn fast, not enough torque
Old 06-25-2009, 08:57 AM

Hahaha I was being sarcastic about the gearring, his bike doesn't look like its seen too many lots.... I guess it wasn't funny.....
you can bet your bottom dollar when i sell this fiddy all that money is going to stunt parts and this thing will be the **** box of shitboxes. my friends think thats pretty retarded but then again, who cares.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:31 AM
word

Originally Posted by jlh42581
you can bet your bottom dollar when i sell this fiddy all that money is going to stunt parts and this thing will be the **** box of shitboxes. my friends think thats pretty retarded but then again, who cares.
yeah don't worry what they think
i'm stunting out an 08
Old 06-25-2009, 10:37 AM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
not yet but from memory, this f4i lobe looks smaller than the 636 tube

You shouldn't have much problem with any 636 they dont have anywhere near the engine break the 600RR has, i had an 07 and sold it and bought an 06 636 cuz i absolutely hated it and i even shaved down the throttle tube a bit.

I guess i'm just to spoiled runnin my 03 636 for the past 2 years.

Take a dremel with a small sanding wheel and shave your stock one down just a tad and it will be fine. 636 to f4i are pretty similar, i shaved just a little off of my 06 tube but haven't gotten it back together yet. when i shaved my 03 i went a little to far i think cuz my cables are on the edge of adjustment but the thing is butter to ride.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:21 AM

ordered my throttle tube yesterday at the local stealership, they said the ****** only comes with the grip as far as they can get it... $20 even
Old 06-27-2009, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
yeah don't worry what they think
i'm stunting out an 08
you the dude from .net with the graffiti/pie plate?
Old 06-27-2009, 08:01 AM
word

you the dude from .net with the graffiti/pie plate?

nah
i don't post on any other forums.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:51 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Yeah new bikes are the way to go hahahaha
Old 06-28-2009, 12:50 AM

cantstuntbuttry is a decent person

alright so i have a 08 rr and i am about to stunt mine out... i almost traded for a 636... i love my bike for the streets but feel it could be better for wheelies... should i cage it and throw a throttle tube and handbrake on it, or try to get something else?? also what do you guys do about 12 position. i put my stock exhaust on and i am planning on scraping it becuase i have the 05 taillight and dont wnt to give it up so i can still ride the streets?
Old 06-28-2009, 12:54 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks bro I'll try it
Originally Posted by TongWoo
Oh yeah... Definitely worth it. Smooths out the bike and here's why: other than being a physically smaller tube, the f4i tube is round where the cable lays. The 07 and up 600rr has a slightly oblong shape. The reason why is: honda tried to electronically simulate a slipper clutch with a dynamic ignition map. When the engine brake increases at a given rate, the ecm tries to alter the engine brake with ignition timing and an electronic stepping motor in the throttlebody assembly. The throttle tube was designed as a quick turn throttle with a decreasing radius, so that the engine brake is more severe and the throttlebodies close more abruptly, enabling the ecm to sense the increased engine brake. Long story short, the f4i tube works. It will smooth the bike out. You have to remove the airbox and take up cable slack by the throttlebodies if you install one. Worth the 9.95 and the 15 minutes of work in my opinion.
Good **** Im glad something so simple worked out for you guys On the turd F4i having the throttle a little twitchier is a good thing since its just that - a turd lol. Reading the rest of the thread now but glad it was such an easy fix
Old 06-28-2009, 12:55 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I ordered 2 of them. Gonna link them together
lmao
Old 06-28-2009, 12:56 AM
NealFoReal

got my f4i throttle tube in today. Probably put it on this friday when I replace my fork seals
The F4i's will live forever now lol.
Old 06-28-2009, 03:42 AM

ALso how does the subframe, tail, exhaust etc handle hits? im new and will be living on 12 im sure...
Old 06-28-2009, 09:35 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cantstuntbuttry
alright so i have a 08 rr and i am about to stunt mine out... i almost traded for a 636... i love my bike for the streets but feel it could be better for wheelies... should i cage it and throw a throttle tube and handbrake on it, or try to get something else?? also what do you guys do about 12 position. i put my stock exhaust on and i am planning on scraping it becuase i have the 05 taillight and dont wnt to give it up so i can still ride the streets?
First thing I would do is sell it before it depreciates all of it's value, this bike it my first stunt bike and I had no idea what was up. If your learning then you had better WANT to ride because that bike can mess with your head starting out, lots of people are stuntin the **** out of this bike but you may accelerate faster on a bike made stunt friendly.

If you do stunt it you can buy those lisence plate tail light strips and then throw a round bar on it because the subframe is strong but if you don't tighten the round bar too tight you can get some extra life out of it. the tail light stip can be found at your local bike shop for no more than 25 bones and you can zip tie it or bolt it to the bottom of your tag.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:38 AM

ALso how does the subframe, tail, exhaust etc handle hits? im new and will be living on 12 im sure...
it took me less than a month to crack mine in two places, with the round bar.... I had it on super tight though and I'm learning so I was scrapping hard when I did that.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:39 AM

Will the 60t sprocket that fits an 08 cbr600 fit anything else I've got a vortex if anyone is looking I'll sell it cheap
Old 06-28-2009, 11:44 AM

well see my 08 has 6400 miles on it and fell over about a month ago due to head and leaving it for 45 min, so the front upper and tail has marks, so i dont know how much i would really be able to get out of it, plus i like it and i am comfortable with it, i just really dont think by the time i find parts fix it and sell it, illl be coming out that far ahead buying a 636, which is what i would buy i wont buy a f4i i already had one
Old 06-28-2009, 07:08 PM

well see my 08 has 6400 miles on it and fell over about a month ago due to head and leaving it for 45 min, so the front upper and tail has marks, so i dont know how much i would really be able to get out of it, plus i like it and i am comfortable with it, i just really dont think by the time i find parts fix it and sell it, illl be coming out that far ahead buying a 636, which is what i would buy i wont buy a f4i i already had one

by head you mean blow job right?
Old 06-30-2009, 02:54 AM

almost funny... heat

Quick Reply: Twitchy bike