Suzuki Radials For HB's

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 05:08 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: Suzuki Radials For HB's

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Your HB has a shitload of air in it... shouldn't be able to pull it back to the bars Beto..

I'll fix mine next week.. riding tonight...
Can't believe your scared of the streets.......

Sorry for whoring out the thread.. but this is very interesting to know!
lol, and its still better than yours! J/k, yeah I need to rebleed mine, it was done in a huuuge hurry.

and on the streets thing, I actually went riding last night and hit the streets for a little bit, and once again the sherrif was looking for me told you I have bad luck on the streets lol!

ok no more whoring in here, sorry guys...
Old 03-23-2007, 05:46 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Ummmm I Passed... I Think We Counted 6 Differant Cops Last Night Killing Downtown.. None Of Them Even Turned Around... The One Did Stop Up The Road From Us I Guess Going To Watch. Seems Like B'ham Cops Are Acting Pretty Cool This Year.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:06 PM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point

wheeliest i'm not trying to sound like an idiot but can I just take the lever and off grind down the piston without rebleeding the whole ****
Old 03-23-2007, 07:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

he is just telling you to take it apart to see if you have the problem
Old 03-23-2007, 08:48 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
i can put my bike in third gear with the idle cranked up to 3500 and lock my rear brake with my pinky..........
yeah but dont you have like a front brake caliper hooked up to the HB?
Old 03-24-2007, 01:23 AM

Seal Clubber is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the problem, there is no way that I could pull the lever with one finger and it feels real hard
Old 03-24-2007, 05:08 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Beto
yeah but dont you have like a front brake caliper hooked up to the HB?
yep:YEAH
Old 03-24-2007, 08:28 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

^^ I thought I had the hotness going on mine.. dual rear calipers.. both dual piston... he's got the heyho setup I guess...
Old 03-24-2007, 03:11 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
^^ I thought I had the hotness going on mine.. dual rear calipers.. both dual piston... he's got the heyho setup I guess...
nope....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	smallest 4 piston.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	191129  
Old 04-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

i knew i wasn't the only person whos had probs with em.
Originally Posted by AntwanRTTG
Just wanted to give you big props for your thread about shaving down the pushrod for the GSXR radial MC. I was having the same problem with the caliper locking up and it was driving me nuts. I had Bill from FTI on the phone like 5 times trying to figure out what the hell was wrong. I was just about to buy a new MC before I saw your thread, five minutes later ... problem solved. So basically, thanks alot bro.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:09 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Im illiterate and cant follow the 1st post, are you supposed to be able to blow through it?
Old 04-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

yeah you are. you should be able to blow through the resi hose and it should come out the banjo
Old 04-03-2007, 05:59 PM

I check both my front and HB mc's... neither one had the problem.. My problem was a weak *** arm.. and no leverage.. grabbing the lever 1/2 inch out cause of the shitty setup I had.. new clips, problem solved!
Old 05-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Race To The Grave

AntwanRTTG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
i knew i wasn't the only person whos had probs with em.
That has me wondering how in the hell it ever worked when I was using it for my front brakes. Anyway ... still the best thread I have found on SL.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

good post bro..

gonna play with it tomorrow..

my bike got ran over by a mustang with some road rage yesterday... so i m fixing one thing at a time. so far.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Scrapes Elbow

thats why i keep it in the parking lots haha
Old 05-19-2008, 06:55 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

wow this really works very well thanks wheeliest and omr for find a link into this thread ! it works wonderful now. thanks again
Old 05-20-2008, 01:13 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Your welcome. NAGS NEEDS TO STICKY THIS THREAD..
Old 05-25-2008, 07:39 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
nope....
were did this come from ? is it home made and are they for sale?
Old 05-25-2008, 07:42 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

my bad the pic of OMRs setup is what i was referring to

Quick Reply: Suzuki Radials For HB's