Removing Clocks😯

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 03:28 PM

Flatt2theMat is a decent person
Removing Clocks😯

Hi lads i want to remove the clocks from a 95 cbr but i read up that some pink wire going into the clocks needs to be ground for the bike to run properly is this the case or can i just remove them without any trouble sorry now if its bein asked a million times before im just confused on what to do at the moment
Old 10-31-2016, 10:46 AM

Re: Removing Clocks😯

got it sorted newhoo lad's and lassie's just had to study a small bit more
Old 11-02-2016, 01:28 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you got it sorted. I was gonna chime in. Hadn't logged in in a few days. Been so long since I had an f3, but glad you got that figured out. There is some reason it has to be grounded. I just can't recall why...
Old 11-02-2016, 07:58 PM

hey nappy how are you man,,there's no panic at all she's still running anyway thank god i just bypassed the air solenoid an T'd the pipe's from the ram air and the carb's hope that brings back some memories wether there good or bad ill let you be the judge,take care man stay safe
Old 11-03-2016, 01:49 PM
FTP!

Things are good here in Utah. No snow yet!! Got a bike together after 2 years of not really riding. Trying to liven the scene back up here if possible...

If it's got good pull and isn't smoking, run it!! Those things are tanks. F2s and F3s are great to toss around. Tuned right, they can do all the tricks.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:25 PM

good stuff man,would you still drive in the snow that would be some scary ****,how did it go for you nappy..i havnt built anything yet apart from a house made of lego wen i was about 4 i might make a jump to a bike someday or if my engine pops which i hope it dosent,scene is still fairly new here but i think its progressing hope it gets bigger🙂 pull is good an seems ok but at the moment if i try wheelie after a while my airbox is full of oil from the valve cover vent i dont no wether to rip the pipe off or try by pass it dont even want to ride till i get it sorted incase i blow the engine
Old 11-10-2016, 02:01 PM
FTP!

I'm not sure the bypass route on an F3. You may be able to just cap the airbox side off of it and put a vented cap there. Not sure. I did a little searching on the stunt forums and couldn't find anything. I would look into the racer forums and find an f3 airbox mod thread. It has to have been done somewhere. It's common without an airbox mod to get that oil in there doing wheeelies...