Rollin burnouts

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 05:21 AM
Mx wheelier

joseleyva is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Rollin burnouts

Iīm learning rollin burnouts, butI canīt make the ****** bike roll any advice īll be apreciated!!
Old 01-06-2007, 06:14 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Rollin burnouts

rev limmiter..... dump clutch....slowly release front brake

ok just kidding.....start by cheating... stop get the tire spinning and then slowly start rolling around you will get the hang of it
Old 01-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

yep. practice makes perfect just one of those things. repeat over and over til theres smoke rolling and you are spinnin circles and tires are exploding
Old 01-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Mx wheelier

When You Are Doing This Trick When The Bike Starts To Roll Do You Release The Trotle A Litle And Move The Wheel?
Old 01-06-2007, 03:58 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

ive also been trying to get this. my bike gets real squirrely when i attempt it though. im runnin a shenko tire if that has nething to do with it
Old 01-06-2007, 04:12 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I think it's easier to start them rolling. Roll about 5mph, put all your wieght over the front end (if you use a little body english, helps a lot) <<by this I mean to throw your wieght forward ever so slightly, as you're doing this grab a little handful of front brake and quickly release the clutch w/ a small amount of throttle and you should be smokin. The hardest part is regulating the front brake and the throttle at the same time......It'll just take a little practice...........good luck!
Old 01-06-2007, 04:15 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DaHammer
ive also been trying to get this. my bike gets real squirrely when i attempt it though. im runnin a shenko tire if that has nething to do with it

If the back end is gettin loose, your givin too much throttle....

If the front end is gettin loose, not enough throttle.......
Old 01-06-2007, 04:56 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

how i learned to do them was to go pretty fast, then hit the front brake to load up the forks, or even get the rear wheel in the air a little, this makes it A LOT easier to break the rear tire loose. getting it started is really the hardest thing about burnouts, after you get it going just do what righteous 1 said and play with the throttle and brake.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Mx wheelier

ok thanks for the advice, I was trying a moment in the morning, I can do a straigth bourn out and no problem with the weigth distribution, my problem is when I try to start circle the bike the rear end get loose and start to spin really fast, my tire presure is 25lb and my tire is a pilot power, I try to put less trotle but If I put less trotle I need to release the breake a little? or what?, My bike is -1 +2 geared.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by joseleyva
ok thanks for the advice, I was trying a moment in the morning, I can do a straigth bourn out and no problem with the weigth distribution, my problem is when I try to start circle the bike the rear end get loose and start to spin really fast, my tire presure is 25lb and my tire is a pilot power, I try to put less trotle but If I put less trotle I need to release the breake a little? or what?, My bike is -1 +2 geared.
ah i see. what you want to do is use SLIGHTLY less throttle and concentrate on counter steering with the handlebars and weight distribution on your legs. when it starts to tighten up (assuming your spinning counter clockwise) turn the bars more to the right and put weight on your right leg. its not that difficult just keep practicing.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:42 PM

oh yea and using less throttle and less brake at the same time probably isnt a good idea. your rear tire might start to grip and the front tire will start bouncing, which is never good. keep practicing, tires are expensive though
Old 01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aw0n0
tires are expensive though
+1
Old 01-07-2007, 12:52 AM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joseleyva
when you start to circle you r polly going to slow......thats why the bike keeps tightening into the circle. Keep the revs up and use the bake to control the speed of your bike. and counter steer to keep the circle big at first. as your going left streer right to keep it strait
Old 01-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Mx wheelier

Oh thanks guy I īll try it tomorrow, I īll let you know if I finally get it or if I need a new rear tire jeje, thanks for the advices again. I havenīt thing obout the weigth distribution in the foot peg I think I īll start from there..
Old 01-07-2007, 01:33 PM

ct954 is an unknown quantity at this point

If your going to be doing these alot you need to learn to change tires yourself and grab half used tires from back of bike shops... Just practise. I suck at them so i can't help you..
Old 01-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Mx wheelier

Ok today i was practicing and I can make the bike cicle a little but the rear end cicle a little faster, waht should I do, less trotle?
Old 01-07-2007, 07:52 PM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

the rear end should come around faster then the front or u would be going in a strait line. if its coming aruond to fast counter steer it......if the bike is circling to the left streer it right so that the circle will become bigger.

if you let you let the throttle off and the back tire catches the bike will wheelie faster than u can react.....the key is to keep the tire spining in the mid to upper rev range and steer with the front wheel and brake.....not the gas
Old 01-07-2007, 11:38 PM

Rob Mega is an unknown quantity at this point

this Was One Of The First Stunts I Learned How To Do I Have Mastered It Now I Had A Pretty Hard Time Was This At First So I Thought I'd Try And Offer Some Help But There Isn't To Much I Can Say That Snipes20 Hasn't Said Already He Knows What He's Talkin About So About All I Can Say Is Keep At It You'll Get It Soon Or Alater Good Luck
Old 01-08-2007, 12:40 AM

Double r -D- is an unknown quantity at this point

If you can find a lot that has a tar sealer on top of the asphalt tire last 3 times longer.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Mx wheelier

Originally Posted by 1roadrash
If you can find a lot that has a tar sealer on top of the asphalt tire last 3 times longer.
good tip thanks!!

Iīll tryagain tomorrow Ad then Iīll let you know if I finally get it

Quick Reply: Rollin burnouts