Originally Posted by Beto
well I doubt you'll able to sue if you die
LMAO i agree
Old 06-29-2006, 05:53 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough
Re: Liability Waiver

Originally Posted by F.P.L.K.S.
If you do a show for someone and sign a waiver like this, it protectes the property owner from you sueing him for f*cking yourself up. Does anything protect me from getting sued if something dumb happens and a spectator gets hurt?

gentleman... you need to keep the waiver plain and simple... just to get your foot in the door... the owner just wants to feel secure so you dont take his biss away... it is the same no matter what state......the above ones are great but long and looks like a contract!!lol... everyone on here knows you just want a safe place from traffic or cops to ride,.... but the owner dosent see that?? tell him to come see what you do.. i did it for zerns... a place in boyertown i showed them in the rain what i was gonna do.. just a few slow things,..my waiver says i me wont sue a=if i get hurt and wont destroy property or leave any garbage anywhere palin and simple... good luck!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:36 PM

loko is an unknown quantity at this point

ME WONT SUE!!!.....NICE!
BUt THANK'S to everyone for this!!!
i will sure try to put it to use!

........stay uP!
Old 07-18-2006, 02:13 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

so do i just print out a waiver and get the factory owner to sign it and keep the waiver on me at all times?????????
Old 07-19-2006, 03:56 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

anyone???
Old 07-19-2006, 08:20 PM

NW Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Make one for you and the biz owner.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:29 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

you guys are lucky if you find someone cool enough to sign it most business owners are gonna tell you to fu(k off.. The laws are so screwed up that we had a couple skateparks shut down cause people hurt themselves and some how where able to sue when I was there own damn fault that they got hurt..
Old 07-20-2006, 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by G-Town Scooter
you guys are lucky if you find someone cool enough to sign it most business owners are gonna tell you to fu(k off.. The laws are so screwed up that we had a couple skateparks shut down cause people hurt themselves and some how where able to sue when I was there own damn fault that they got hurt..

my mom is one of the top people in a that has a huge factory with a nice lot... so that shouldnt be to much of deal.... sucks about the skatepark tho
Old 07-20-2006, 04:12 AM

Hillz50 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the ****. if all riders were good people like us on Stuntlife the world would not have any problems.. but there are a few that will sue if they eat it on to the pavement because of there own stupidity.

these waiver's are all good and well but they mean ****.... i don't know about in the US but in OZ a person can not sign there rights away, so all the waivers in the world will not stop a fcukhead sue'n!
Old 07-20-2006, 10:13 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G-Town Scooter

AWESOME WAIVERS They appear to be professionally written! and should carry a strong element of legal credibility!!!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

HOWEVER:

Even with a waiver a persons ability to sue in NOT, NOT revolked!!!! The principals of our legal system and freedom allows anyone to initiate a civil suit however the chances of actually proving a proponderance of evidence that that the property owner is liable with a signed waiver is negligable.

Also the insurance companies who insure the property(s) are the ones who set rules for the property owner and dictate to him/her what is allowed or not on the property ot have insurance. Insurance is so difficult to obtain and almost all of the problems we encounter are insurance related and liability related, and the fear of the unknown and (the old WHAT IF).....

So our property owners usually just say I can't give you permission but no one is out here after XXX time!!!

PS-If someone does actually die, the next of kin has the right to sue for the loss if liability can be proven.

Last edited by FrankieG; 07-20-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:01 AM

firefighters_ax is an unknown quantity at this point

Just some 2 cents:

I got hurt at a Toyota dealership, I was just standing at the Vehical Drop-Off Bay and another car hit me. There is such a thing as "property liability", but I wasnt hurt that bad and i'm not a typical dum-*** to try to sue, but you might want to search "Property Liability". A representative form a lawyer firm told me that because i was on Toyota's property, they had insurance money that i could go after. You should talk to a good property liability lawyer befor anything. Save your own a-s. Good Luck.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:09 AM

Likwid_Fire is an unknown quantity at this point

hey thanks for the waiver, it'll come in handy 4 sure..
Old 08-24-2006, 12:57 AM

MaD_blood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
well I doubt you'll able to sue if you die

+1 lol
Old 08-24-2006, 04:07 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

^^^^^^ true
Old 08-24-2006, 11:36 AM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Does anyone have a waiver for a wheelie machine ride at shows. We have a wheelie machine we built and works super. Our first show is coming up and looking for a good waiver. Any one got one I could borrow or work off of?

Thanks
Old 09-22-2006, 02:14 PM

Crash087 is an unknown quantity at this point

the specators wana be dum and go over the barriers then let them but then if they get hurt its there own damn fault and ill have video evidence to prove the jumped the barrier and thne im safe and there f*cked and if their the reason my bike gets trashed im suin there @$$ for the money to fix my bike
Old 10-01-2006, 09:47 AM

ftyperformance is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't forget fellas, the insurance companies and families of the injured are most often the ones who sue. And it's all legal. So as long as the property owner doesn't know, and feels safe, then these waivers are an awesome tool for gettin' a legit spot to stunt. Thanks for posting them.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:28 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WarpedToys
Does anyone have a waiver for a wheelie machine ride at shows. We have a wheelie machine we built and works super. Our first show is coming up and looking for a good waiver. Any one got one I could borrow or work off of?

Thanks
How did you guys build that wheelie machine? I've been wantin to make one myself, can you hit me up with some info?
Old 10-12-2006, 08:31 AM
www.Xtreme-Stunts.com

Xtreme-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the waiver!
It's really nice of some guys to let you use their lots for stunting.
Even better that all the cops can do is watch and enjoy LOL
Old 10-24-2006, 04:39 AM

Jesse W. is an unknown quantity at this point

In most cases here in Yuma,AZ the cops dont know the law exactly. Weve gotten liability wavers to ride on private property and the motorcade high up officer's ok. The stupid patrol men still give us **** saying it doesnt matter that its still reckless driving.....But the prosecuters threw it had because of the precautions we took before hand.

Quick Reply: Stunting Liability Waiver Form