good for a laugh

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 08:12 PM

Teamsquiddly is an unknown quantity at this point
good for a laugh

1000 cee and I were rippin it up down Brockton pits this weekend and so many peeps were interested in it they were lettin us beat there sh@t!!!! Its a riot I was even scrapin their bars and rims peeps think this is a riot. oh and how about the front brakes on the Lacota sport????? they are the better then the R1 I thought I was flippin the dude shiz over for sure. Ill be up and running soon enough and then its on. 1000cee handle bar **** is so long you can fall asleep Im for real I witnessed a least a 1/4 mile cause the road stopped!!!!!

oh and 2 in the pink and 3 in the stink
Old 10-21-2002, 08:46 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
REPRESENT!

You thought up that handlebar brake kid! Next week im perfecting the bar 12 for sure. a bar wheelie, into a scrape, into another wheelie.

People thought it was great. Everyone was loaning Team Squiddly thier **** and telling them to mack it! He schooled some dudes banshee, 2 blasters, a Rm125, xr 50 and a lacota sport. He only knew one of the kids, the rest just wanted to see if someone could wheeile thier ****. THe dude on the lacota sport didn't believe his quad could wheelie. 1 12 oclock later he was a believer. We ******* tear up brockton.

No one knew how i wasn't flipping over. I got board doing the flamingo's cause they go so long. Some of you other dudes gotta try it out, its outa controll.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:43 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
dont worry cee cee im right on your *** in a wheelie
HA HA HA HA
Old 10-31-2002, 06:39 PM

Rizien is an unknown quantity at this point
on street i wheelie like a scared lil bithc on my Z, i can 12 oclock and scrape (standing on his grab bar) my friends SHITTY 250 trailblazer old pos too..but my z i guess im scared of the power... on dirt i can wheelie fairly long and i wanna get a kill switch on their so next time i bail i dont gotta climb a damn cliff to get my quad ouit!