Proper circles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 08:24 PM

stevocanevo is a decent person
Re: Proper circles?

You guys are going about this all wrong????? Sit back, take a puff and think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 08:29 PM

stevocanevo is a decent person

Did you not get it yet?? Its all about balance and tire profile. If I had a quad (wich im workin on) i'd try it. You guys need one of those old balloon tires off the old atc's. It has the profile that we are lookin for. Someone please try it and let me know how it works!!!!!! I'm possitive it has to work...
Old 01-16-2007, 08:11 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know it cant be done. not hate just waiting for the vid.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:33 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by stevocanevo
Did you not get it yet?? Its all about balance and tire profile. If I had a quad (wich im workin on) i'd try it. You guys need one of those old balloon tires off the old atc's. It has the profile that we are lookin for. Someone please try it and let me know how it works!!!!!! I'm possitive it has to work...
haha... good thing i read the posts before i added my 2 cents... i was gonna say the same thing about the round baloon type tires.... streetbike tires are round, not square... i had an old 10 speed bike (back in the day!) that for some strange reason had a square (profile) rear tire... a couple times i was riding it i would try to lean it over in a turn, and it would fall as soon as it went over the lip... the round tires on a quad would make this feat a little more attainable...
just think... there was a time when circles on a bike were considered impossible... after you do it, everyone will be trying it, and soon it will be featured in every stunt vid! lol

good luck man...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

tires will make it feel different, but you can circle a tire with sqaure edges.

i learned MTN circles on my stock MTN bike tires, which had a huge lip at the edge, just gotta lean where it is.

same with cars, they two wheel cars with standard tires, it's all about balance.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:25 PM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread is only good for free posts.

here's mine.

CAN'T BE DONE. im with austin, we can talk about doing it, and how it CAN BE DONE but it hasn't.

vid??????????
Old 01-16-2007, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by KUTZ
Left on the right left right left right front rear left front right front left right fron rear is more like it.
+2 i was thinking the same thing.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

poo poo on you ....haters
Old 01-16-2007, 01:54 PM

nobody's really hating...

four wheelers can't do triangles either. not hating, just a fact.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:31 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

No one has tried hard enough yet...It CAN be done... And I will Bet $(yea that's right) That it will be done in 2007 ! Even if i have to Bring My Quad to a National Stunt Comp and Beg Darius and or Jason Britton or Kyle woods or Some Frikkin Pro to beat on my quad as long as it takes... **** I'll drop off my quad at Warped toys in Fla.... and tell them guys to just call me when one of their team members gets on lock and on video...hehe j/k .... I can just imagine what my quad would look like a month later (it would either look like it was 18 years old (beat to death)...Or all tricked out ...way nicer than it is now(like the warped toys stuntbikes...LOL) anyways ...i'm just trying to be positive

I know it can be done.... Bikes Are So much harder to balance and those guys are pulling SICK SLOW Circles...NH ....Highchair... and other ways ....that I assure you that they could do it on a quad .... holding on the to bars standing merk style and being able to use throttle control plus clutch and RB.

I agree (like someone said earlier in this thread) that the rider first needs to be able to ride good circles on a bike..(if you cant do that austinz....that might be why you cant do them on a quad yet).. Old man Roger ? I'd let you try it on my quad....if we ever meet someday...thought I saw somewhere where you got circles pretty good on your bike?

anyways....It's gonna happen....:YEAH

Last edited by ExtremeAcres; 01-17-2007 at 10:37 AM. Reason: correction
Old 01-17-2007, 11:15 AM
cops lie

i have tryed for years. its not gonna happen but im no good.
lol at slow stuff. i would almost bet that im one of the closest to doing it but a proper circle on one tire is not gonna happen so let someone else ride your quad if you have to or just ask anyone mentioned on the top 10 bike riders and thayll tell you the same thing it will not happen.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:00 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe no one has built a set of training wheels....to hold the quad up in the general vicinity of BP on one wheel... .. allowing a few inches of teeter totter.....and then riding circles (not being able to fall over BUT Being able to do a circle with keeping the training wheels an inch or two off the ground.) would then allow them to to Learn Circle wheelies ....without crashing...then remove training wheels and video the trick.
IMO....no one has wanted it bad enough yet.
dude im not knocking your riding at all..I think you are a great rider....I just dont think you have tried everything yet...even if you have been trying it longer than anybody.

btw the training wheels would have to be 4 of them and spread out pretty far to support the weight in all directions.... i could whip something up in a few days..if august or september rolls up and no on has done them ....i'll do them myself before 07 is over.
(and the other vision Im picturing about these training wheels is, a Big 2 inch steel strap that connects each leg all the way around,,,it would be like a 3 or 4 foot circle that would be a few inches off the ground ...so picture this the 4 legs and the Circular ring...look like the shape of an old fashion puffed out gown that ladies wore to like ***** and ****.... I can see the whole thing...I could make it in 5 to 6 hours...for $100 to $200 dollars. (I'll even make it a bolt on deal...So when Im done with it...The next guy can have it to bolt to his 400 ex with nerf bars(cause that will be 1 leg mounting point)(by the end of 2008 ...4 or 6 guys will be doing them ) Im out
Old 01-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

i'm knocking every bodies riding.

gimme a quad and i'll try it.

and BTW, you guys are qaud riders, so the dudes saying it can't be done, can't even fathom the complexicty of circles.

here's a fact tho, qaud tires are round, anything round can be spun in a circle.

period.

end of story.

it's just who is gonna do it first.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:43 PM
cops lie

give you a quad LOL get a job and get a quad yourself or just wow us with another MTNbike video
Old 01-17-2007, 01:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

umm .....if pete had your quad for a day he would probably out ride alot of quad riders that have been riding for years ....

im not nut swinging but ive seen the kid riding a dirt bike and a quad is way easier to stunt then a dirt bike
Old 01-17-2007, 02:44 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

I keep getting confused when i log onto this site thinking that most of you are riders and racers and not just kids doing balancing acts in parking lots , dislocating thier shoulders patting themselves on the back for riding a wheelie. Most of the folks i see at these so called shows ( that can't even keep people entertained for even a hour or 2) are just soooo excited they get to go out of town without thier parents. One of the biggest threads that keeps showing up here is ....Do you have your motorcyle licence ??? bwahahahaha.

This site is such a joke ( but absolutely squidrific ) ......

I doubt that with the 1,000's of member only a few have ever took any racing school or motorcross camp, or even a keith code class ??
motorcyclists - NO I don't think so.

Killing the streets since 1983 .................... 10,000 miles or more every year
parking lots = notta
Old 01-17-2007, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
umm .....if pete had your quad for a day he would probably out ride alot of quad riders that have been riding for years ....

im not nut swinging but ive seen the kid riding a dirt bike and a quad is way easier to stunt then a dirt bike

A stunna IS NOT A RIDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! a jester maybee but a rider ??? come on !!
Old 01-17-2007, 02:51 PM
also known as OMR

bring it cat man

10 years racing moto x and how about 44000 street killing miles in one year

oh and ive had my motorcycle license for 24 years

and most who hate on lot riders cant do what lot riders do,but any good lot rider can do what almost any street rider can
Old 01-17-2007, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
bring it cat man

10 years racing moto x and how about 44000 street killing miles in one year

oh and ive had my motorcycle license for 24 years

and most who hate on lot riders cant do what lot riders do,but any good lot rider can do what almost any street rider can

44000 miles in one year = impressive

You think that these kids riding lots for 2 years can hang at the track ???? Or on the streets because of what they learned in a parking lot ???
Give me a break.The blurr gets smaller and smaller in my rearview as i exit corners. I AM amazed with some of the things pulled off, but i know better !! You can't replace seat time and training and that is an every day thing to better your skills. These things CAN NOT be learned in a lot, and if you have had a licence and that much seat time you know this also, I'm not knocking the circus act, just get tired of picking fools like this up off the pavement and telling them to ride at thier own pace !!
Old 01-17-2007, 03:19 PM
also known as OMR

i will agree that stunting and racing dont compare but as far as killing the streets ,any good lot rider can kill the streets if they choose to do so......

Quick Reply: Proper circles?