Hey Girlz!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 10:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

savgixxergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey well I am kind of new around this forum. But I have been riding for a few years now. I know this may sound weird but I have only been on the back of a bike once I can not stand it I get so scared. People laugh at me all the time but i think its the contorl factor I could never ride on the back of our quads either. I can do wheelies and stoppies all day long but i can bet you I will never be on the back of a bike I guess I have a phobia call me weird I know. Well just wanted to say go girls I cant be on the back of a bike so props up to you on that. I guess I will stick to my single loonley wheelies but hey there fun to I always seem to be a head turner when they realize a chick can stunt to. well I hope to meet some more girl riders b/c where I live there is me and well me thats it. Some times I want to ride without the guys you know.

Last edited by savgixxergirl; 03-24-2003 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-24-2003, 10:27 PM

punky is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to the boards!!
i for one don't think you are at all strange for not wanting to be on the back of another bike.....i actually believe that there are a lot of people that feel the same way you do....
Old 03-25-2003, 09:53 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Welcome to Stuntife. And I could say that in the beginning I was terrified the first time I rode on the back of the bike.. Not to mention we were going like 80-100 the whole time..lol
Old 03-25-2003, 11:13 AM

DBL TZ is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm one of those girls who can't stand to be on the back of a bike...come to think of it, haven't been on the back of a bike since I was five...and that was my uncle's mini-bike and I burned my leg on the tailpipe...hmmmm...maybe my childhood trauma is to blame
Seriously, though, I have no problems accepting that I'm a control freak and must have my hands on the handle bars...well mostly
Welcome to the boards...
Old 04-02-2003, 12:53 AM

DemoChic is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Totally Bad ***!!! (new to stuntlife.com) Way cool to know there are so many bad *** chics riding bikes!!!!
Keep it real on the dirt and on the street!!!
GIRLS ARE TAKING OVER, MOVE OVER BOYS...WE ARE COMING TO GETCHA!!! :devil
Old 04-02-2003, 02:25 PM

Hayaboster is an unknown quantity at this point
Dosent any of you girls do naked-stunts????

come on ladies

Old 04-03-2003, 01:38 AM

DemoChic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah but only those lucky few are able to witness them up close!! hahaha
Old 04-14-2003, 09:08 AM

ohh2cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey all,

I'm a new member to the forum, starting today!!! Woohoo...

Hoping to get some advice from all you chick stunters...there's no female that we know of in our area that can stunt and I want to be the first! I'm such a show-off!

I was working on burners last week and got a few good ones in there. It's my 4th year riding and I feel I'm ready to stunt.....I just can't get past the freakiness of flippin over, but I suppose if I want to stunt than I am probably going to risk flippin it.

I don't know, any advice would be real cool.

I'm gonna look into finding the Southern Chaos video, I didn't know it was available.....thanks!!

Anna
Old 04-14-2003, 10:39 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by ohh2cute
Hey all,

I'm a new member to the forum, starting today!!! Woohoo...

Hoping to get some advice from all you chick stunters...there's no female that we know of in our area that can stunt and I want to be the first! I'm such a show-off!

I was working on burners last week and got a few good ones in there. It's my 4th year riding and I feel I'm ready to stunt.....I just can't get past the freakiness of flippin over, but I suppose if I want to stunt than I am probably going to risk flippin it.

I don't know, any advice would be real cool.

I'm gonna look into finding the Southern Chaos video, I didn't know it was available.....thanks!!

Anna
Well welcome again like I said in another therad.. Thanks for checking out Southern Chaos.. We are VERY proud of it!! Good luck on stunting and always wear your gear!!
Old 04-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Does anyone else notice how in just about every thread in this board some guy always comes in and tries to bastardize a good conversation?

OK thats all.. Welcome to the site everyone!
Old 04-15-2003, 09:10 AM

ohh2cute is an unknown quantity at this point
an update on the burnouts

I just had to tell you all that I was successful in my rolling burnouts yesterday!!!!!!!!

Than I fell over and couldnt get out from under the bike, I bruised my foot up pretty good, but I'm okay. (No I'm not a real blonde) The guys were laughing hysterically at me because I didn't jump off the bike quick enough, and just went down with it.

But hey, you gotta fall sometimes if you are going to learn. I shook it off though and got up and did a few more good ones....so i just wanted to tell you all of my success!!

anna
Old 04-15-2003, 10:54 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Hey well we all fall off sometimes!! Congrats on your success..
Old 04-30-2003, 12:07 AM

nappers_SD is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, spills are definitely part of the game. It just IS going to happen. I think it's great to see more women stuntin' and to hear you got in some more burn outs after that minor fall.

Everytime I fall, I'm more worried about my bike than myself so I could see myself doing the same thing. No one wants to jump out of the way and see their bike hit the pavement.....but, it's a part of stuntin', so keep safe.

You go girl!
Old 05-11-2003, 12:46 AM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RedlineCarms

refering to the pic of you and laura doing a wheelie where you are in front of her facing her....

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!

for being women you have bigger ballz then most of us guys... :cheeers

Last edited by MartyB; 05-11-2003 at 01:00 AM.
Old 05-12-2003, 07:55 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by BlinginR602
refering to the pic of you and laura doing a wheelie where you are in front of her facing her....

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!

for being women you have bigger ballz then most of us guys... :cheeers
Thanks!
Old 05-17-2003, 02:28 PM

GixxerChickJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Props to all the girlz who do their own stuntin'........

I am mostly a drag racer, but I was getting crazy with my stunts too until I 12:00'ed the bike on a wheelie last year and smashed the tail and bent the rims........and it was a ripped *** and $2K out of my pocket........so needless to say I have not been too crazy anymore with the stunts..

And props to the girlz who stunt from the back......for me, if I'm not in control, I can't deal with it.....I've only been on the back like 3 times and I didn't like it too much. I wish there were more girlz in SI who ride.....forget about stuntin', just plain RIDE ! I'm just about the only one
Old 05-27-2003, 07:19 PM

PNTRider is an unknown quantity at this point
I give many props to all the female riders, racers and stunters. Here is my question, Where are all the Jacksonville, Florida female riders at. Need to find some females to ride with.
Old 06-01-2003, 07:41 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Talking Baby ...

Has Carmen had her baby yet ... ?

Quick Reply: Hey Girlz!!!