View Poll Results: Have you EVER cheated on someone?
Yes
50.75%
No
49.25%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Head first into hot water

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 01:23 PM

FU Boyz is a decent person
Re: Head first into hot water

Cheating is cheating even if you are with the 5 min or 2 days. I have probably cheated on all the gf's i have had. Got kinda a rush or kinda a high of maybe that chance of getting caught. (u know what im talking about) well truely the last girl i actually was with for 4 yrs she found out. Me being a dumbass and not thinking of any but my dik. She almost took her life cause of me. I never really knew how much a person could be into some one EXPECIALLY ME. I had to talk her out of driving her car into the lake. SCARRIEST **** IN MY LIFE. WE WERE BOTH 21 AT THE TIME. Of course we were threw. But after going threw that i look at relationships totally in a different light then most. It is a gift and some thing to cherrish.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:24 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

why is it that this is the THREAD that all the girls Post on LOL
Old 11-24-2008, 01:25 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I've never cheated and to my knowledge I've never been cheated on. However, my last guy, I think he did, but I never got a straight answer either way. But the way things ended, something was definitely up.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:43 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I've never cheated and to my knowledge I've never been cheated on. However, my last guy, I think he did, but I never got a straight answer either way. But the way things ended, something was definitely up.
I Never have cheated but obveously once it happns to you you tend to say **** it.. its not worth ur effort especially when from my experiences at least 80% of woman in relationships will cheat.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:35 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

where in NY are you from?
Old 12-13-2008, 05:38 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

a woman wont cheat if you **** her till her eyes roll in the back of her head. Of course if your a min. man then you might as well just be happy that you at least got to **** her that once and be over it. It might be 2008 but we are all still Primitive. show her your a man and she will stay.....Ever notice how they stay with guys that just suck at life? they may suck at life but they are throwing her up agaisn't the wall in the bedroom and doing her right.......Just saying
Old 12-16-2008, 01:13 PM

chik636rydr is a decent person

Yeah I agree in ninjakiller, a woman isnt going to leave or cheat on a man if she is completely satisfied. Satisfaction comes in forms of emotional, physical, and sexual forms. I've done my share of cheating but at teh same time I never have been in love with anyone to even care or feel sorry for doing it. Left his *** for a man that could satisfy me the ways I needed him to.

Now as far as the dudes that suck at life. I dont know any chick dumb enough to stay with a sorry dude like that unless the chick is complete trash. All the ones i've dated have always had great jobs, most had degrees, and their stuff together. I dont like to babysit. If I did I would have gotten married and had a kid by now. :D
Old 01-11-2009, 01:16 AM

Theros is a decent person

I never cheated but got cheated on by both chicks I was dating. I realized pretty quickly that both were jaded from previous relationships and I still stuck around cuz I don't give up on anyone until they give up on themselves.

I knew what I was getting into, but it's apparently easier for me to get over people than for most. Once I know it's not going to work out I'm good, I might think about them for 1 or 2 days then I'm back on the hunt. I don't believe in 1-night stands cuz I'm a 1-girl kinda guy, although I have done/am doing FWB with chicks I'm not emotionally tied to. If I've got my girl, that's all I need.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:31 AM

Chr1stina is a decent person

I've never cheated, but I have been cheated on. As a matter of fact, that's why I divorced my first husband. The day I was 100% sure he was cheating, I kicked him out, changed the locks, and got the first appointment I could get with a lawyer. I can't live with someone I can't trust.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:49 AM
yyyuttt uuughh!

lightweight is a decent person

Damn close poll.... Yes 157 50.81% No 152 49.19%
Old 04-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

Originally Posted by KeepHopeAlive
I never cheated, but i still got screwed over at the end, so now its easy to be the ******* to girls, and cheating is inevitable now. It only takes one heartbreak.

yes!!, 4 years i feel i wasted with this girl. and now that i know all the hidden truths about her, thats all it took for me to feel i cant trust anyone else... ya it sucks alot cuz i was engaged to this girl at one point, and then she got pregnant 6 months ago said it was mine.....so i said okay thats cool ill be a man and take care of my kid...blah blah blah... 4 months later Im hit with a restraining order for 12 months from this girl cuz she left me for the guy she cheated on me with and it is his kid. the restraining order was so i couldnt retaliate cuz she knew i'd be pissed, im still not totally over it but im working on forgetting about her and looking at her as a 4 year mistake,....and i can promise that i wont get hurt like this again.....damn women, just cant be happy with just one dick gotta have em all...******!!

Last edited by Yamaha412; 04-04-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:19 AM

Thrashercrasher is a decent person

Hmmm...Miss chievous looks like a keeper to Me....
Old 04-05-2009, 10:17 PM
STILL ON PROBATION!

WolfmanJack is a decent person

Voted yes, but then again I was dating a stripper so........meh!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 12:17 PM

Theros is a decent person

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
yes!!, 4 years i feel i wasted with this girl. and now that i know all the hidden truths about her, thats all it took for me to feel i cant trust anyone else... ya it sucks alot cuz i was engaged to this girl at one point, and then she got pregnant 6 months ago said it was mine.....so i said okay thats cool ill be a man and take care of my kid...blah blah blah... 4 months later Im hit with a restraining order for 12 months from this girl cuz she left me for the guy she cheated on me with and it is his kid. the restraining order was so i couldnt retaliate cuz she knew i'd be pissed, im still not totally over it but im working on forgetting about her and looking at her as a 4 year mistake,....and i can promise that i wont get hurt like this again.....damn women, just cant be happy with just one dick gotta have em all...******!!

It's not easy, but you can't knock all chicks for what one did to you. I know where you're coming from, you just gotta make a conscious decision to not let it ruin the next one cuz if you stay jaded and will only do things on your terms, you'll never have a meaningful relationship.

OK, enough getting mushy. Let's go ride, bikes don't cheat.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:40 PM

jmrutley is a decent person

Originally Posted by ~Mary~
I have a funny feeling this will get a billion responses and spark a lot of debate, but that's what I'm hoping for. And.. this is as simple as yes or no. Either you have or you haven't. I've recently had conversation with people about how EVERYONE cheats, and I disagree. I just wanted some input from the crowd.

every body ffs all the time. i have done it to almsot every girl i been with. sucks for them. lol
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
Damn man that sucks...