View Poll Results: Have you EVER cheated on someone?
Yes
50.75%
No
49.25%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Head first into hot water

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 04:05 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about
Re: Head first into hot water

Originally Posted by gixxergirlMEG
It's funny that you mention that, my bf and I just had that exact same convo last night. I told him I'd rather him come to me and tell me that he isn't into our relationship anymore over finding out that he's been cheating on me. It'd hurt either way, but at least I could leave behind a relationship without bitterness and anger.
+1
Old 05-10-2006, 06:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
can i come live wit u

................ no
Old 05-10-2006, 06:48 PM

It's funny that you mention that, my bf and I just had that exact same convo last night. I told him I'd rather him come to me and tell me that he isn't into our relationship anymore over finding out that he's been cheating on me. It'd hurt either way, but at least I could leave behind a relationship without bitterness and anger.
exactly ... and i am stepping out on a limb here to just be shot down, but in my humble opinion, this world would be a better place if people were actually HONEST about their feelings then we wouldnt have as many uncivil divorces and nasty revenges...
Old 05-10-2006, 07:07 PM

FoxyLadyF4i is a decent person

I cheated on someone once about 5 years ago. It was an unhealthy relationship, I was angry and extremely intoxicated. I actually don't even really remember if anything actually happened but because of the situation I'm assuming something happened that shouldn't. It was the worst thing I have ever done. Not entirely because I had hurt someone who cared about me, but that I actually commited a low, dirty, sum-bag act and now have to live with that.

Not everyone will cheat if they had the chance. Someone who has a good heart would never be in that situation, and if for some reason they are, they're conscience would tell them to run! Alcohol impares your judgement, but is no excuse.

Honesty and communication should be the main parts of a relationship. If you don't have that, you have nothing.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by FoxyLadyF4i
I cheated on someone once about 5 years ago. It was an unhealthy relationship, I was angry and extremely intoxicated. I actually don't even really remember if anything actually happened but because of the situation I'm assuming something happened that shouldn't. It was the worst thing I have ever done. Not entirely because I had hurt someone who cared about me, but that I actually commited a low, dirty, sum-bag act and now have to live with that.

Not everyone will cheat if they had the chance. Someone who has a good heart would never be in that situation, and if for some reason they are, they're conscience would tell them to run! Alcohol impares your judgement, but is no excuse.

Honesty and communication should be the main parts of a relationship. If you don't have that, you have nothing.

+1 well put
Old 05-11-2006, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Cathi
................ no
DAMN
Old 05-11-2006, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by FoxyLadyF4i

WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:22 PM

u are 2 years late, too many miles away, and a dollar short ... hehehehe
but hang in there ..
Old 05-14-2006, 12:20 PM

MsSparkles38 will become famous soon enough

I feel the same way... but I also think that a lot of the times that people cheat isnt because they arent happy.... its a one time thing that they f*ck up and isnt what they really wanted.... not defending anyone because I made it perfectly clear to my bf that if he cheated on me he would be OUT the door sooo quick.... cheating is just NEVER acceptable!
Old 05-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Its Not Cheating If ya Don't Get Cought...
Old 05-14-2006, 09:50 PM

wreckless24 is an unknown quantity at this point

i could careless being single and free to go up to a sexy girl whisper sweet melodies in hear and take her mind off of whatever problem she has and just focus on her, make her smile, make her laugh, make her feel comfortable.....see theres a difference in having a girlfriend and girls who are friends. I like to keep girls as friends and they know what the deal is....because it is what it is....But have i cheated when i was in a relationship No! But that biocht played me!!!!

wreckless
one up
Old 05-16-2006, 09:13 AM

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dizzel
LOL.. you are too funny.
married men and other girls b/f's are off limits.. they are off the market.
I feel the same. I could never cheat on anyone. First off, I would not want it done to me, and plus it's so dishonest. I have a big conscience.

I had one friend tell me that married men are off limits, but if the guy has a g/f and he's out drinking and clubing and flirting, then he must not be serious w/his girl. I told her I would not even talk to the guy, she's like I would..

when I was single, I would go clubing just for the dancing, music, and drinking. A club is not a place to meet guys. just my

Last edited by crisg555; 05-16-2006 at 09:23 AM.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Dizzel
yeah that is true.. what goes around comes around.. but someone has to stop the cycle
I believe in that motto.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:21 AM

I'm going to have to agree, cheating out of spite.. is well.. still cheating. You stooped to her level! But, hey, as long as you had fun, right?!
2 wrongs don't make it right... (is that how it goes?)
Old 05-16-2006, 09:38 AM

WOW, My fiance and I had the same convo also. We know a few friends that are not honest in their relationships. It's so sad and dishearting to hear the stories. Makes me feel different about the friendship I have with them. I loose some sort of respect for them.

Like you mentioned Meg, I rather have him be honest and tell me it's over, than to be continuing a relationship w/him cheating behind my back. The guys or even girls that are out there cheating have no back bone. just my opinion. It's very sneaky way of being. I was cheated on before, and it really sucks. the whole feeling of it. You have a hard time finding someone you can trust afterwards. It took me while, but I found someone I could trust. Even after my fiance/I got together, I still had a hard time trusting. You have that feeling of not wanting to get hurt again. I am very happy w/my man now, and I feel I have overcome the hurt I had experienced in my past. thanks to my baby..

Last edited by crisg555; 05-16-2006 at 09:45 AM.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:31 PM

~Mary~ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crisg555
2 wrongs don't make it right... (is that how it goes?)
I just wanted to clarify.. I was being sarcastic.. I'm totally against cheating no matter if it's out of spite or not...
Old 05-17-2006, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by crisg555
You have a hard time finding someone you can trust afterwards. It took me while, but I found someone I could trust. Even after my fiance/I got together, I still had a hard time trusting. You have that feeling of not wanting to get hurt again. I am very happy w/my man now, and I feel I have overcome the hurt I had experienced in my past. thanks to my baby..
My ex cheated on me with my best friend, or former best friend. I guess I got cheated on by 2 people in that situation. But the point is, I totally agree with you on the fact that it takes a long time where you can allow yourself to trust another person. My bf and I have been together for over a year, and are playing to move together 400 miles away from everyone we know, but it took a long time for me to let all of my defenses go. And to be honest, I doubt that I have actually let them all go. I just don't understand WHY people cheat. I work at a motorcycle shop and all day long I listen to my coworkers (all male) talk about cheating or playing a girl. They are totally proud of it. All I can think is how much of a dirty pig they are. At least I know there's good guys out there.. and after a few bad relationships, I'm lucky enough to have snagged one.
Old 05-18-2006, 04:26 PM

My ex cheated on me with my best friend, or former best friend. I guess I got cheated on by 2 people in that situation. But the point is, I totally agree with you on the fact that it takes a long time where you can allow yourself to trust another person. My bf and I have been together for over a year, and are playing to move together 400 miles away from everyone we know, but it took a long time for me to let all of my defenses go. And to be honest, I doubt that I have actually let them all go. I just don't understand WHY people cheat. I work at a motorcycle shop and all day long I listen to my coworkers (all male) talk about cheating or playing a girl. They are totally proud of it. All I can think is how much of a dirty pig they are. At least I know there's good guys out there.. and after a few bad relationships, I'm lucky enough to have snagged one.
thats some
Old 05-21-2006, 03:18 PM

For anyone who reads Maxim.. I just got done with the May issue where some sexpert rattles on and on... anyway... read the article if you have it. I was intrigued to read the fact that some guy wrote in saying that he's engaged, but KNOWS that at some point he will cheat on her. His question was if this expert thought he should go ahead and get married to this girl that "he loves". Hmmm, I wonder? Her answer was an interesting read.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:51 PM

For anyone who reads Maxim.. I just got done with the May issue where some sexpert rattles on and on... anyway... read the article if you have it. I was intrigued to read the fact that some guy wrote in saying that he's engaged, but KNOWS that at some point he will cheat on her. His question was if this expert thought he should go ahead and get married to this girl that "he loves". Hmmm, I wonder? Her answer was an interesting read.
all i have to say is what is the point of gettin married if u r goin to cheat. what a dumbass

Quick Reply: Head first into hot water