The start of a new addiction......

Old 01-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: The start of a new addiction......

Originally Posted by Sean24
now im confused as to why whoever started nascencyproject thought they could take a burton logo, flip it upside down and call it their own?!? am i wrong?
Burton

Nascency

2 different letters.

p.s. the burton logo is gay.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

What I would llike to know is how the hell Chris got through all that hair with a little razor blade!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Sorry chris! your still my boy blue! :
Old 01-08-2008, 12:30 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

say what you guys want to me, call me a tool but they are pretty much the same ******* thing just fliped around. congrats, you got a upside down burton logo on your shoulder for the rest of your life
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	burton.gif
Views:	8
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	204538  
Attached Images  
Old 01-08-2008, 12:32 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Vetter

p.s. the burton logo is gay.
p.s. your retarded. they are the same ******* thing
Old 01-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

Gotta agree with Sean on this one....they are very close. Not identical, just very similar.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:48 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

And when you turn the burton logo this way it is G for GAY
Attached Images  
Old 01-08-2008, 05:25 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

say what you guys want to me, call me a tool but they are pretty much the same ******* thing just fliped around. congrats, you got a upside down burton logo on your shoulder for the rest of your life

Yes........you are a tool.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:49 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
What I would llike to know is how the hell Chris got through all that hair with a little razor blade!!!
Originally Posted by Vetter

Sorry chris! your still my boy blue! :
funny people, funny...

if it bothers you so much please notify Burton that you think I stole their logo...should I go out and start blasting the real estate development company here locally that began a year after I started Nascency and ran a very, very similar NP logo for their company as I used to run for mine (and also the reason for this logo now)?

c'mon now this is silly...
Old 01-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

Chris that comment applied to you but was meant for Borne lmao!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:25 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suicidl
hahaha

G..........A............Y!!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:04 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

So go post on a snowboarding site since you don't stunt if you are so concerned with the fact that; with your 3-d captain homo glasses on, under just the right light, turned 183 degrees counterclockwise (taking into affect elevation and gravitational pull) a random line with an arrow on the end that has no apparent representation of the word Burton somehow resembles a N which actually makes sense that it would be used with Nascency
Old 01-08-2008, 09:09 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scott3824
So go post on a snowboarding site since you don't stunt if you are so concerned with the fact that; with your 3-d captain homo glasses on, under just the right light, turned 183 degrees counterclockwise (taking into affect elevation and gravitational pull) a random line with an arrow on the end that has no apparent representation of the word Burton somehow resembles a N which actually makes sense that it would be used with Nascency

I sense some Ninerism in that post.

....you did however forget the angle of the dangle....
Old 01-08-2008, 09:15 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by suicidl
so says the guy with the **** in his avatar.
Originally Posted by Borne
Yes........you are a tool.
I'm not the one with a retarded tat thats a rip off of another companies logo, but hey to each their own, im outta this gay thread. have fun with your stupid, unoriginal tat
Old 01-08-2008, 09:32 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

^^ you are a ***!
Old 01-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks guys.

*****, you'll have to fill me in next week. Planning on coming down wednesdayish.

Seriously, can't wait to get some more done...now I just have to decide exactly what I want. Got a few ideas, but I'm not sure what to go with.
So whenare you getting the John Deere tattoo?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
I sense some Ninerism in that post.

....you did however forget the angle of the dangle....
You have to adjust for declination to take into acount for the differneces between the magnetic northpole and the geographical north pole or else your entire equation will be off by 2.79 times the rotational quotient
Old 01-08-2008, 09:23 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
^^ you are a ***!
why? because i pointed out the OBVIOUS. the proof is there, you cant deny it, its almost identical just flipped upside down. I was just pointing out the obvious man.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:58 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

why? because i pointed out the OBVIOUS. the proof is there, you cant deny it, its almost identical just flipped upside down. I was just pointing out the obvious man.
The only obvious things here are your lame attempt to antagonize (which is pointless because to most of us you are a nobody), and the fact that you smoke way too much of your home grown and it has affected your rationale.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:26 AM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the nascency logo is dope.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The start of a new addiction......