can anyone tell me what is the best ?!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 10:04 PM

biodog is a decent person
can anyone tell me what is the best ?!?

Ok I need to know what bike I should buy. I am looking at 3 pit bikes on this site (xtrememinimotors.com)
The three bikes that I am looking at are the 49cc baja dirt, 90cc pit bike, and the 110 pit bike.

so if you could plz tell me what one you think is the best; i would realy appreciate it thanks!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:20 PM

zxstyles is a decent person
Re: can anyone tell me what is the best ?!?

I love the 110, but i need the extra power lol... I am 6'4 and bout 220... If you are going to spend the money i would throw down the extra $$$ and get a honda..
I like SSR's 110 it has held up to me well with some normal upgrades...
Old 03-09-2009, 11:11 PM

well im only 5'3" 130 so yah i realy dont need alot of power so ur saying the 110 also im looking for something i can stunt 1 day and maybe go jumping the next you know
Old 03-11-2009, 06:58 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

DO NOT get that 49cc it is a 2stroke !!! DO NOT get that 90cc !!! If you are going to get a 110 ssr , make sure it is really an ssr .

Also , if you really plan on getting a knock off fiddy , go to planetminis.com and ask around first . It is a huge site and there are advertisers there that can point you in the right direction .

Last edited by Crazy D; 03-11-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:35 PM

oh yah sorry about this but i have found a good bike im getting an ssr110 dx so if anyone can would u delete this becuase i cannot find out how to edit it so ty
Old 03-12-2009, 05:37 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by biodog
oh yah sorry about this but i have found a good bike im getting an ssr110 dx so if anyone can would u delete this becuase i cannot find out how to edit it so ty
You can't delete a post after 1 hour .

btw , another good knockoff fiddy site is thumpertalk.com . They have a chinese bike sub-forum . Good luck .