Disturbed Riders www.DisturbedRidersFT.com
Flint Town, MI

Turbo Ninja 250R Build *pics inside*

Old 03-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Turbo Ninja 250R Build *pics inside*

This is a serious high dollar (realitively speaking) turbo build of a 250R that a guy in my racing forum built. It has a custom fuel injection and is actually designed to make power.

Parts List
Garrett GT12 turbo
Microsquirt EFI
Walbro 160l/hr inline pump
Snowmobile throttle bodies/injectors/rail/regulator

IMG_0750-1.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg
IMG_0435.jpg
turboparts.jpg
GT12_SC61E.jpg
yoshpipe.jpg
Old 03-02-2009, 10:18 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Turbo Ninja 250R Build *pics inside*

ohh thats ****** sweet! my buddy had a 250 with a 500 motor with a turbo! but sickness on the 08
Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 AM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

Any ideas on what kinda #'s she's putten to the wheel?? Awesome project. I got a place in my heart for the lil 250.. It was my first streetbike when I was 14.. My mom wouldnt let me get anything bigger than a 250 :-/ lol I hated it for being slow, Upgraded to a 99F4 when I was 15 :-D
Old 03-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kingyeddi
Any ideas on what kinda #'s she's putten to the wheel?? Awesome project. I got a place in my heart for the lil 250.. It was my first streetbike when I was 14.. My mom wouldnt let me get anything bigger than a 250 :-/ lol I hated it for being slow, Upgraded to a 99F4 when I was 15 :-D
No #'s yet, the micro squirt had a bad cable, waiting on a new one. I personally thingk it would be a great trackday bike, sorta a new school 125 GP bike..
Old 03-02-2009, 12:56 PM

Retro is a decent person

Holy Bjesus, that is sick.
post up numbers when you get them.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

man that dollar bill in the 5th picture must has cost is a pretty penny!

haha, sweet build, would love to know how much power it's making.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
man that dollar bill in the 5th picture must has cost is a pretty penny!
100 pretty pennys actually..
Old 03-02-2009, 02:47 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by C6matt
No #'s yet, the micro squirt had a bad cable, waiting on a new one. I personally thingk it would be a great trackday bike, sorta a new school 125 GP bike..
Do you mean megasquirt?? Keep us posted on the #s if you dont mind.. Is this a buildup thats posted online?? if so could you provide a link?? Thanks
Old 03-02-2009, 03:06 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

i wouldn't do the build cause a larger bike can make more power but that build is really neats guys. i bet that would be some squirrely out of the gate hmmmm i bet that pushes what? 8-12 psi.....and screams....keep the stock look and it'll be the town sleeper bike. GOOD JOB. being a tech and working on super.turbo chargers , can appretiate the extra fuel and air you have to deal with and **** with the puter tio increase fuel, retard timing etc etc etc.....
Old 03-02-2009, 04:06 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

i love the 250's....and I LOVE that REZA SS dude!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by kingyeddi
Do you mean megasquirt?? Keep us posted on the #s if you dont mind.. Is this a buildup thats posted online?? if so could you provide a link?? Thanks
no, microsquirt.. its the smaller unit.
Its not in a public area online, I'll post # when they are availble
Old 03-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Hahahahah, well, i can't lie. I would turbo just about anything myself too. Cool little project man i wanna see some hp numbers
Old 03-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

SLEEPER!!! street race that bitch and make some money
Old 04-02-2009, 04:59 AM

hitmanninja is a decent person

Hey Mate,

Please please reply, I have a 250R ninja 2009 I have been riding for 17 years and love bikes, a turbo 250R is like the schmickest thing to hit the streets.
How much would the project cost, I have researched the G12 Turbo universal kit, but not all the rest as mentioned on your post, can you give me an indication to where I can buy this.
I live in Australia also the maximum HP derived? Do U think with the Turbo, full exhaust etc the HP could be more than Doubled?
Will I need bigger breaks, and rear wheel? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ reply, and any contact would be heaven sent, please keep us updated...Cheers & F*$&$&K YEAH !!!! Keep the great work UP!!!

Last edited by hitmanninja; 04-02-2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:21 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Sleeperrrrrrrr
Old 04-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by hitmanninja
Hey Mate,

Please please reply, I have a 250R ninja 2009 I have been riding for 17 years and love bikes, a turbo 250R is like the schmickest thing to hit the streets.
How much would the project cost, I have researched the G12 Turbo universal kit, but not all the rest as mentioned on your post, can you give me an indication to where I can buy this.
I live in Australia also the maximum HP derived? Do U think with the Turbo, full exhaust etc the HP could be more than Doubled?
Will I need bigger breaks, and rear wheel? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ reply, and any contact would be heaven sent, please keep us updated...Cheers & F*$&$&K YEAH !!!! Keep the great work UP!!!
I'll try to get you some prices, and teething issues with the fuel injection (it gets expensive if it goes lean on you) is keeping the dyno numbers in limbo, should have some soon though. brake upgrades with engine upgrades is a good Idea, but not nessary unless your running on the ragged edge all the time, the weight increase is minimal, so the only thing the breaks need to do is to scrub off energy from a higher (hopefully) speed. as for the tire, I would get a sticky one in the stoc size, it will be more than enough, look at the skinnys the gp 250's run.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:54 AM

Piglet is an unknown quantity at this point

i love it!~ take a video when you dyno it and post up. i wanna hear it too.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:24 PM

TheresHellToPay is a decent person

Updates??
Old 04-08-2009, 06:44 AM
Lacks self-control

Sorry, none yet. Apparently dyno time is at a preimum. I will post info as soon as its availble...
Old 08-11-2009, 08:12 PM

littlefurious is a decent person

I'm getting an 08 black 250R to do as a mod project... I project 80-100HP and I WILL dust a 600 off the line... just wait. 250 weights less, rider positition can be modified, there's nitrous... Nobody EVER seems willing to undertake a project like this though, every forum is always "you're an idiot just get a bigger bike". Some of us love the 250 though and want to work on that first, and i've met maybe 2 people out of 2-300 who can respect that. I've personally seen an 08 turbo ninja with 80HP,and that wasn't even with nitrous... so i'm pretty sure 90 or even 100 can be done. Sure it'll take time, money, mods, aftermarket parts, probably have to build my own turbo... but man, no better sleeper bike than that lol. I'll be starting this project in a week or two soon as I get the bike... starting with full exhaust and moving from there. I'm in the Army and have friends in the motor pool, so equipment, fabrication, dyno time, labor...all really cheap. I just wanna see what I can do with this baby! And learn how to mod at the same time! Anyone wants to help,not bash or suggest an old expensive 2-stroke aprilia250 or bigger bike or something, I'm more than happy to hear from you... I'm here to learn. By god, I will get this thing to 90-100HP and dust a CBR600RR and it will all be worth it!

Quick Reply: Turbo Ninja 250R Build *pics inside*