Old 05-15-2010, 08:59 PM

Delores Graley is a decent person
Re: Cops killed my brother

Any updates on the case?

Last edited by Delores Graley; 05-15-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 05-26-2010, 03:49 PM

okiewheelieboy is a decent person

sorry bro, I hate to here that. I had a OHP (OKLAHOMA) mother-in-law to hit my little brother an he passed away at the scene. He was on a 01 929. We buried him the day before my birthday. So my prayers go out to you and your family....
Old 06-03-2010, 08:39 PM

dealsgapdragon is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dat_Boi
dealsgapdragon:......

What do u do for a living??? Just curious.
Sue and prosecute Big Brother, it seems. There's more criminals in govt than not. My govt job was nuking active US military bases in highly populated areas, and nuking West Germany for Uncle Scam, and firing the wife of a local mayor because she wasn't on "The List" of citizens allowed to have govt jobs.

Check out my TV and radio show, as seen on History Channel and Asahi TV in Japan, winner in Hollywood. I'll be at KOTS 2010.

I had to sue the local govt just to get my TV show back on the air. Seems a certain judge who jailed my lawyer brother didn't want anyone to hear about my brother's client suing him for $1-million libel. The local TV and newspaper want me in jail for subpoenaing their govt contracts for propaganda, and banned me from broadcasting in court, during a trial for an alleged sniper shooting redlight scameras. Turns out a cop was subpoenaed to testify that another cop confessed to shooting the scamera, so police destroyed all ballistics and audio evidence (case dismissed).

When I wrote a newspaper article about a police-approved murder of a biker cop, police retaliated by stealing my 2 cars parked on my private property. That resulted in 3 class action lawsuits and felony charges against the cops, with 100 towtruckers fired. But I never got my cars back. Cops were afraid to investigate their own partner's murder, for fear of retaliation from the police chief, so they begged me to do it.

So as a small business owner, I must litigate against Gangsta Govt just to survive.

I was shooting video and photos at the Dragon at Deals Gap US129, but the Police State has closed that road in TN for 2010.

Now I'm trying to litigate against Bridgestone for killing my cousin, after his tire exploded on a Gold Wing, drowning him in a river. Bikers lawyers say they're interested in it, but time will tell. Seems this is an epidemic, since heavy cruisers at at or over the tire load limit with 2 passengers, and only cops are allowed run-flat tires. CHECK YOUR TIRE PRESSURES EVERY DAY YOU RIDE! CHANGE FLATSPOTTED TIRES IMMEDIATELY AFTER GETTING HIT BY A CAR!

Last edited by dealsgapdragon; 06-03-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:06 PM

DR650SE is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, it's been a long time since I've been back to this forum. It's blocked at my work and I'm in Iraq. I can get on from my room but at the end of the day I'm forget. I saw this post and it brought back memories of a news story, epecially reading the first post Than I realized it's exactly what I thought it was. I moved to columbus with my fiance and I remember when this happened.

Sorry for your loss Timmy P, I know it's been a while, but I'm sure that doesn't dull the pain your family feels everyday. Prayers for your family.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:13 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

To update you guys the cop got nothing. just a paid vacation. but to make things worse the attourneys jacked us. knowing from the begining there was a small detail that would blow the case and they would still get paid. "I dont get paid unless you get paid (except minor details that change all that)". word to the wise. dont get killed by government organizations, Dont ever fight government organizations.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:17 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

The only thing we could do is Buy the 50 foot billboard near the township police station with his family picture a small quote from the bible and happy birthday. Its been up for almost a year. that pig sees that bilboard everyday
Old 06-14-2010, 02:46 AM
Free Riders

TheFBomb13 is a decent person

May your brother RIP

Keep ripping it up for your brother! I will!
Old 06-30-2010, 02:03 PM

F4iGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

I just lost my brother in law in a motorcycle accident too, some idiot pulled out in front of him. So sorry about what you're going through.