post your pranks

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 12:50 AM

gazathug is a decent person
post your pranks

tex to all you friends

"IM LOCKED OUT OF MY CAR. IM ABOUT 10 MINS AWAY. PLEASE HURRY CAUSE MY WINDOW IS DOWN AND ITS ABOUT TO RAIN"

laugh at who response
Old 10-25-2009, 12:17 PM

gazathug is a decent person
Re: post your pranks

how can you be locked out with ur windows down
got it? Good
Old 10-25-2009, 02:20 PM
505COS

505COS is a decent person

Lol that is funny, you comment your own post, hahaha now that is funny, first i have ever seen
Old 10-25-2009, 11:37 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Scitzo?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:56 PM

Stuck In S.D is a decent person

have you ever pennied somones door shut? i got this from one of my teachers it was a college prank. you take 5-8 pennies, go up to the door you want locked shut from the outside you go close to the door handle and slide the pennies into the crack between the door and the lip on the wall the door presses against. might only fit a few the first time, press on the door and slide another one in there so its tight. there's too much pressure to turn the door handle and the victim is locked inside. i did this to a kid at job corps and he had to **** in his trash can he was stuck in there all night till somone heard him screamin let me out.... lol
Old 04-22-2011, 12:58 PM

H.A.I.Famous is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have time, access to excessive dixie cups and a pitcher. Fill the floor of somebodies room with cups filled with water. Upon them coming home they can not enter the room without making a gigantic mess. If possible remove all pitchers/pans so they have to walk all the glasses to the drain individually to empty them.

Put baby powder on top of overhead fan blades. With the switch off, turn the fan on. Upon person turning on the lights, the room gets "antiqued".

Take somebodies mail box and then mail it back to them COD.

Woods gets credit for this one. Disconnect the power window connection and door latch from inside the door panel on each door of their car. When the person gets in, they can't get out even though it isn't locked. Only option is to scream for help and explain why somebody outside has to open the door from the outside.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:03 PM

H.A.I.Famous is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have time, access to excessive dixie cups and a pitcher. Fill the floor of somebodies room with cups filled with water. Upon them coming home they can not enter the room without making a gigantic mess. If possible remove all pitchers/pans so they have to walk all the glasses to the drain individually to empty them.

Put baby powder on top of overhead fan blades. With the switch off, turn the fan on. Upon person turning on the lights, the room gets "antiqued".

Take somebodies mail box and then mail it back to them COD.

Woods gets credit for this one. Disconnect the power window connection and door latch from inside the door panel on each door of their car. When the person gets in, they can't get out even though it isn't locked. Only option is to scream for help and explain why somebody outside has to open the door from the outside.