Hi everyone - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #1

Callumatic is a decent person
Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I'm new here (obviously) I know wanting to stunt right now is a bit crazy due to me only sitting on a motorcycle about twice in my life and never sitting on them even when they're running. I guess you've got to start somewhere. Anyway I hope to get one soon enough then gradually gain confidence and experience to start stunting. I am thinking of getting a pit bike for stunting at first. Not something way too big and powerful.
Callumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 02:46 PM   #2

HuskerStuntz is a decent person
Re: Hi everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callumatic View Post
Hi everyone. I'm new here (obviously) I know wanting to stunt right now is a bit crazy due to me only sitting on a motorcycle about twice in my life and never sitting on them even when they're running. I guess you've got to start somewhere. Anyway I hope to get one soon enough then gradually gain confidence and experience to start stunting. I am thinking of getting a pit bike for stunting at first. Not something way too big and powerful.
HuskerStuntz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #3

HuskerStuntz is a decent person
Re: Hi everyone

I definitely recommend starting with a Honda crf50 (if you don't stunt a 50cc, are you really a stunter?) lol it's a great bike to learn wheelies and all sorts of other basic necessities
like brake control and will give you a good feel of what balance point is like. And if you wreck, you won't injure yourself quite as bad as you might on a big bike. You can find used honda crf50's for pretty cheap on Craigslist. If you're serious about wanting to learn how to stunt, I think this is the route to take. And also seeing as you don't have much experience on bikes in general this is probably the best way to go. I talked to a guy named RJ shrimpton (YouTube him) that told me the reason a lot of guys can learn how to stunt a big bike so fast is because they started out on a 50cc or a Honda grom. Mastered it and then graduated to a 600cc. Definitely don't rush anything. Start small, and work your way up. Good luck man!
HuskerStuntz is offline   Reply With Quote