Newbie in Nicaragua needs help

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 01:39 AM

chrisp505 is a decent person
Newbie in Nicaragua needs help

Im so new with stunting that i really want to learn and practice but where i live there isnt much knowledge or professionalism unless i go to a really expensive place where i live and its in the capital i live about an hour away and dont visit much. I live in Nicaragua, carazo and im practicing here trying to learn to stunt but im worries idk if i have the right things to make it work properly wheelies and those other tricks. I have a Freedom 150cc i know my back sprocket i have 42 teeth and the front idk im really new to bikes been a skate bmx but ive been into motorcycles lately. Aron colton came by and was stocked and stayed wiht the idea i wanted to practice. I want to know what i need to keep practicing and nt die off of hardware failure i guess idk how to say it failed equipment. I want to know if a 150cc will do it, do i need special forks, im completely new. and what tips and suggestions i started small im learning barely to get to balance point, i can lift it pretty high barely have a month practicing and not putting to many hours into the practice since i work but im trying my best. I really love sports so its something i like to do. Im doing the hold clutch and throttle enough to lift the bike but that balance point is catching on to me.