From Denver, Looking for someone willing to teach (paid lessons)

Old 07-26-2015, 01:17 AM

stuntsquid101 is a decent person
Exclamation From Denver, Looking for someone willing to teach (paid lessons)

Like the title states, I have lived in Denver since 2009, my name is mohammed

I have been riding sportbikes since 2012 and motocross since I was young. Don't really enjoy canyon rides or high speed riding, just not my thing anymore, find it way more dangerous than what i see stunters doing in parking lots.

So I want to learn parking lot stunt because thats what I've always wanted to do, since i got a sportbike anyway.

Anyways I know, i'm a squid but we all gotta start somewhere, and since i only got 6 months left in the states, I ain't gonna try to butter people up so they can teach me, thats fake away. To me i'm looking for a tutor (this is business).

If you looking to get paid $20.00 an hour and have a good spot, preferably spots where the police don't come to, personal message me, so we can work things out.

I dont know **** about stunting, I have done wheelies, here and there, never found the balance point.

My bike is a gsxr 600 and to be honest i dont even like it that much anymore. altitude and a 600cc isn't something conducive for a squid (yes i know some people can do it, with stock gears and all, and kudos to that).

Just being real. I have reach out to a lot of people that are selling their stunt bikes on craigslist, and no hope

Though this forum would be my last try before I give up looking for someone experienced enough. I'm willing to ride out to neighboring cities for good spots away from getting noticed.

Thank you and personal message me if you're interested.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:51 PM

Tyrian is a decent person
Re: From Denver, Looking for someone willing to teach (paid lessons)

Nope. I have recently been playing around with stunting my dyna andbalot of the sportsbike crowd isnt into it so just doing my own thing