Miami, Florida. New to the forums.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 12:40 AM

Injeckt is a decent person
Miami, Florida. New to the forums.

Hey guys and girls. I'm Steve from Miami, Florida. I came across this forums just browsing the web and found it interesting, figured I would give it a shot. I'm a firefighter/paramedic that's been riding dirt bikes and quads for quite a few years but recently purchased my first sports bike which is a yamaha r6. I've lived in Miami my whole life but don't know many people that ride down here. Trying to possibly meet a couple cool people to ride with every so often, teach me a couple things and just enjoy my time out on my bike. I would like to get into stunting, slowly of course but any pointers will help. I understand it takes time, dedication and practice, but I can assure I offer all the above. If not that's cool also, it'll be cool meeting new people on this forum and learning what everyone has to offer education, safety, and of course fun wise. If there's anything anyone has a question about or has to offer feel free. Thanks for reading, I'll be around for a while!
Old 04-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Miami, Florida. New to the forums.

Welcome to Stuntlife
Old 04-20-2014, 08:38 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person
Re: Miami, Florida. New to the forums.

Welcome!