Newb Girl

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 04:30 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Newb Girl

Originally Posted by busta_yo_arse
why he gotta be a black smiley???

Old 01-02-2008, 04:31 PM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

we'd all be in trouble if the teacher was in the house!
Old 01-02-2008, 04:32 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
...But it only takes one comment to snap someone and have them go buck *** crazy on you
ya think?? for being a quiet guy, Darius sounds like he's about to redline his Viper and run over this dude
Old 01-02-2008, 04:32 PM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
why he gotta be a black smiley???

i found it that way....i thought the crayon thing would come in handy for someone that messes up their spelling all the time. but uh....i dont know why he had to be black.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by busta_yo_arse
i found it that way....i thought the crayon thing would come in handy for someone that messes up their spelling all the time. but uh....i dont know why he had to be black.
yah, i found that **** funny.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
yeah I learn awhile ago how people act on SL ... I have learn some 411 from this site but most of the time its entertainment and kills time at work ... I wouldnt write something on the net that I wouldnt say to someones face but most stunters are between 19-25 ..... they just begun finding out what the real world is about.
this is the key ......most people talk **** on line and then say "oh it's just the internet"....
Old 01-02-2008, 05:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
i have learned a lot from SL, it answered all my squid questions and more before i would ask sooo... STFU you quife
youve learned alright but youll always be a squid....and the only one queefing is your mom on my dick lol
Old 01-02-2008, 05:18 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito
ya think?? for being a quiet guy, Darius sounds like he's about to redline his Viper and run over this dude
he's just got lil man's syndrome

jk darius.. had too...
Old 01-02-2008, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
youve learned alright but youll always be a squid....and the only one queefing is your mom on my dick lol
lol, damn dude, u sure know how to talk to kids still in school.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
this is the key ......most people talk **** on line and then say "oh it's just the internet"....
i say its just the internet and if put in a situation i will say it infront of the person....but i wont go outta my way to find a douche from SL at an event and be like oh ya btw ur a ******* loser or wateva i said on SL so ya there, i said it in person!!! that would be retarded, thats wat i mean when i say its the net cuz theres certain topics thats wouldnt be interesting to even bring up in person!!! its human nature to feel more "freedom of speech" online then in person i think everyone does it!!! they wont voice how they really feel in front of U!!! soo roger and the guy u quoted, i think its hypocritical to say that u tell someone something on here the exact same way u do in person!!!! people do wear the white gloves more in person unless the rare occasion that things go way outta bounds and even then no beatings have ever been tossed from SL drama soo......that speaks for it self !!! i didnt get along with papa ***** but hes the first person i wanna ride with when i get to florida along with u roger.....soo again people say its the same as it is in the real world and i agree if it get way outta hand......but how many people wanna KILL sclevela and how many will even tell him to go **** himself is yet to be seen!?!?!?!?! why??? cuz both people involved will think twice in person!!! even if it has gone over board like joe brown and kyle woods!?!?!? wat happened NOTHING thats wat!!! soo in the end it just proves that this site is overflowing with egos and in the end we all love stunting thats why were here!!!! and if u really wanna fight in real life u should go on www.UFC.com/fightforums seriously cuz **** never happens from this site and its getting old with the idle threats n ****......if guy acts tuff then write tuff back and if u guys see each other im sure nothing will happen unless theres lots of alchool involved!!!! or ur both on steroids and have a small man syndrome!!!

Last edited by DURTY; 01-02-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

why not just act like your talking to a person while your on the net because you are you know...
Old 01-02-2008, 06:00 PM

why not just act like your talking to a person while your on the net because you are you know...
agreed! but the net is a place to waste time also and some good ol' drama is a great way to make the time go by faster....so people need not be soo sensative and if u have severe anger issues maybe this site aint for U cuz ull be fighting everyone at the end and u will lose a few!!! <<<< is that worth it?!?! not if ur making money and ride and have a ******* life it isnt!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:02 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DURTY
agreed! but the net is a place to waste time also and some good ol' drama is a great way to make the time go by faster....so people need not be soo sensative and if u have severe anger issues maybe this site aint for U cuz ull be fighting everyone at the end and u will lose a few!!! <<<< is that worth it?!?! not if ur making money and ride and have a ******* life it isnt!!!
**** you im gonna kick you to sleep when i see you......

Old 01-02-2008, 06:15 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

You have a good point Durty, and that's fine if both parties are into barking like that ***** lame in my opinion.

Your Avatar has me rolling
Old 01-02-2008, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by JoeR1
You have a good point Durty, and that's fine if both parties are into barking like that ***** lame in my opinion.

Your Avatar has me rolling
thx. and u dont think its that lame cuz me and u have "had it out" and when i come to coneticut i will prolly see u cuz ill be the talk of the town!! lol and soo are we gonna fight over r arguements that did get pretty "for real" and heated between us?!?!? i highly doubt it!!! if anything ull be asking me wat i think about the new chrome parts on ur R1!!! and cuz its LIVE ill be more diplomatic, and be like ya its cool hahahahahahahahahahahah
Old 01-02-2008, 06:26 PM
from the streets

Lowery636 is a decent person

**** you im gonna kick you to sleep when i see you......

LMAO
Old 01-02-2008, 06:37 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

when i come to coneticut i will prolly see u cuz ill be the talk of the town!! lol

if anything ull be asking me wat i think about the new chrome parts on ur R1!!! and cuz its LIVE ill be more diplomatic,
Your a comedian...

If you come all the way to CT and don't bring me any Canadian chrome parts for my R1 I'll be pissed
Old 01-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

and when i come to coneticut i will prolly see u cuz ill be the talk of the town!!
hey when you come to connecticut i have a nice shed you can stay in you dirty canuck!

i'm out of here i'm going to talk smack to 12 year olds on xbox live.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by JoeR1
Your a comedian...

If you come all the way to CT and don't bring me any Canadian chrome parts for my R1 I'll be pissed

Your a comedian...

quoting and deleting the end, best part of my post,
Old 01-02-2008, 06:52 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Quick Reply: Newb Girl