this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 11:17 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of
Re: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

sounds like stunt is stoned again!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:19 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

na brotha, i only been smoking on the weekends for the past couple weeks
Old 09-10-2009, 11:21 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

well thats a good way to save money
Old 09-10-2009, 11:23 PM

p.s. my job still sucks. (think i'll continue posting this every night i get on here)
Old 09-10-2009, 11:27 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rufio27
well thats a good way to save money
and besides its pretty smart smoking every once in a while. smoking weed builds up your tolerance pretty fast, and if i smoke every day ill just be smoking more and more just to get as high as i was the last time

since the THC in weed has a 4 day half life, i can just smoke every weekend and still get the same high with the same quantity of weed i smoked the weed before

i just dont have the money to be smoking as much cause i ******* dont have a job
Old 09-10-2009, 11:28 PM
weed.

p.s. my job still sucks. (think i'll continue posting this every night i get on here)
Old 09-10-2009, 11:31 PM

hahaha, you got this **** down to a science bud! thats awesome
Old 09-10-2009, 11:34 PM
weed.

you know any cheap insurance agencies that has low 6 month premiums for SR22?
Old 09-10-2009, 11:35 PM

i went with safe auto
Old 09-10-2009, 11:35 PM

1800-safeauto
Old 09-10-2009, 11:38 PM
weed.

my 6 month premium quotes are in the $1414 range.

how much was yours?
Old 09-10-2009, 11:41 PM

i don't really remember, if i remember to look at my records, i'll let you know. been about 4-5 yrs now
Old 09-10-2009, 11:43 PM
weed.

id appreciate that brotha
Old 09-10-2009, 11:44 PM

no problem bud, this having 2 threads to go back and forth with the same people is getting confusing!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:47 PM
weed.

lol the only reason im doing it is because you started it lol
Old 09-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Jese Christ you ******. I go watch my band play and y'all talk for 86 hours. FML
Old 09-11-2009, 08:30 AM
weed.

how long were you a prospect jeff lol
Old 09-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Well Christian, the normal prospect period is 90 days
Old 09-11-2009, 01:34 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
my 6 month premium quotes are in the $1414 range.

how much was yours?
daaaaaaaamn
Old 09-11-2009, 01:34 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

no problem bud, this having 2 threads to go back and forth with the same people is getting confusing!
lol i know right ...

Quick Reply: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!